Obama to call for 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' repeal, adviser says

1948: "I don't have a problem with those negros, I have a problem with them serving along side the white man. Can you even see the difference?"

You're not getting Crimson's point, and don't yell, I'm not calling you a racist. I'm giving you an example of what Crimson was talking about. The same things you said now are what were said over 60 years ago. And Crimson was right, the unit got it and it will get over this. They're mature people.

And I know what would have happened to any gay who would have been found in my Unit. I doubt seriously that I could have protected him. And I don't really believe that our NCO's should have this as another problem to worry about. I'm against it and always will be. It is not good for the Unit and not good for moral. Remember I've been there you haven't. But hey I've been retired 16 years, maybe troops have changed that much, but i doubt it.

And I went through basic in November of 1979. We had this little black dude that was about as gueer as queer can get. I don't know how he got in but he got in. But everyone in our flight knew he was a fag so we made him shower by himself, after everyone else had taken theirs. No one wanted the little fag boy to be in the shower with them and have him scoping out their meat or eye fucking their ass. Had that happened I'm afraid the little homo would have gotten his ass kicked and thrown out a second story window. In fact I think what saved him from getting his ass kicked and thrown out the second story window was the fact that he was a seamstress... or seam-boy, and he sewed many people's hems on their fatigues, so they let him slide.

But basic training now is a kiddie camp. If a drill sergeant gets in someone's face, they can hold up a "stress" card to make them stop, so basic has been pussied down to the point of pathetic. Add to that the liberal indoctrination today's youth gets in schools having acceptance to homosexuality beaten into their heads, and fags in the military probably won't be a problem . Course then again maybe it would be. Hard to tell. I do know if they're going to try it, they're going to have to separate them somehow in basic. But if they put all homos in one barracks, then they may as well put straight male and female recruits in together as well, otherwise they could protest they're being discriminated against, and they would be.

Negative.

snopes.com: Stress Card

1948: "I don't have a problem with those negros, I have a problem with them serving along side the white man. Can you even see the difference?"

You're not getting Crimson's point, and don't yell, I'm not calling you a racist. I'm giving you an example of what Crimson was talking about. The same things you said now are what were said over 60 years ago. And Crimson was right, the unit got it and it will get over this. They're mature people.

And I know what would have happened to any gay who would have been found in my Unit. I doubt seriously that I could have protected him. And I don't really believe that our NCO's should have this as another problem to worry about. I'm against it and always will be. It is not good for the Unit and not good for moral. Remember I've been there you haven't. But hey I've been retired 16 years, maybe troops have changed that much, but i doubt it.

And I went through basic in November of 1979. We had this little black dude that was about as gueer as queer can get. I don't know how he got in but he got in. But everyone in our flight knew he was a fag so we made him shower by himself, after everyone else had taken theirs. No one wanted the little fag boy to be in the shower with them and have him scoping out their meat or eye fucking their ass. Had that happened I'm afraid the little homo would have gotten his ass kicked and thrown out a second story window. In fact I think what saved him from getting his ass kicked and thrown out the second story window was the fact that he was a seamstress... or seam-boy, and he sewed many people's hems on their fatigues, so they let him slide.

But basic training now is a kiddie camp. If a drill sergeant gets in someone's face, they can hold up a "stress" card to make them stop, so basic has been pussied down to the point of pathetic. Add to that the liberal indoctrination today's youth gets in schools having acceptance to homosexuality beaten into their heads, and fags in the military probably won't be a problem . Course then again maybe it would be. Hard to tell. I do know if they're going to try it, they're going to have to separate them somehow in basic. But if they put all homos in one barracks, then they may as well put straight male and female recruits in together as well, otherwise they could protest they're being discriminated against, and they would be.
What is it about homophobes that think everyone is interested is their dick?

You were in the Air Force ... don't try to fool ppl into into thinking you are some kind of tough guy.

:eek:

$PWNED1111.jpg

Thankfully, dinosaurs like you are retiring every year.

And being replaced with pussies like you.

You were in the Air Force ... don't try to fool ppl into thinking you are some kind of tough guy.

Is that a good thing?

Yes.

I'd be willing to bet I was twice the troop you ever were.

Two Air Force guys calling each other pussies. :rofl:

Thankfully, dinosaurs like you are retiring every year.

You were in the Air Force ... don't try to fool ppl into into thinking you are some kind of tough guy.

LMAO.

Those guys are ok, but I would not have wanted them down here with me. Just lucky they never dropped anything on me. They helped me out a few times too.

I owe em, but still keep em up there.

You were in the Air Force ... don't try to fool ppl into thinking you are some kind of tough guy.

Is that a good thing?

Yes.

I'd be willing to bet I was twice the troop you ever were.

Two Air Force guys calling each other pusses. :rofl:

The difference is that I have no illusions of what my role was in the service. He apparently does.

Some just have to be the toughest... That has to take some enjoyment out of life and cause a bit of friction in life?

Negative.

I was gonna say ... smells like bullshit.

Negative.

I was gonna say ... smells like bullshit.

Yep. Basic is probably harder today. I know that Army basic hasn't ever let up. The Marines have it the hardest but that is there MO. I don't care what branch it is, basic is hard. It is supposed to be. Except the Navy though. Those guys are pussies. :lol:

you're not in college and you're not young

you have created a troll person

"you damn well bet i am"

many of your quips, like this, show you're not who you claim you are.....

So you're calling me a troll huh? My identity here is just one big lie? Is that your whining excuse now for your bitter meltdown? :lol:

i've had no meltdown "junior"

you are lying about who you are....i don't care....just pointing it out....

Forum List

Back