Obama to bring "Real Food" to America?

If you were honest, you'd also state that you've seen more than a few "who gives a fuck if he smokes?" from republicans.

Yes, but you don't see Democrats as far as I know making a big deal out of the fact he smokes. I never said all Republicans cared, I just said Republicans.

"Republicans" without a qualifier of "most", or "some" is generally assumed by the masses to be all-inclusive, which is how you meant it. Thus, the "Kman and Republicans"..

You don't see most democrats making a big deal out of it because if they did, that would be too much like admitting that he's not the freakin messiah, and he has faults. Right now, he could spit on his own child in public, and you'd say he had a valid reason for it.

Actually no, but hey; you keep saying what YOU THINK i'm typing. I'm so glad you believe you can think for me and know my own opinion better then I do. :lol:

He's not the messiah and if he spit on his own child in public then I'd condemn him for it. The only one committing messiah worship here is you since you can't seem to get the words Obama and Messiah out of your mouth in the same sentence.

I guess the fact I also disagree with Obama on some things also puts a huge knot into your deluded idea of what my opinion is.

Then again, you couldn't find common sense if it kept smacking you in the face. So I guess I'll give you a pass on your stupidity this time. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, but you don't see Democrats as far as I know making a big deal out of the fact he smokes. I never said all Republicans cared, I just said Republicans.

"Republicans" without a qualifier of "most", or "some" is generally assumed by the masses to be all-inclusive, which is how you meant it. Thus, the "Kman and Republicans"..

You don't see most democrats making a big deal out of it because if they did, that would be too much like admitting that he's not the freakin messiah, and he has faults. Right now, he could spit on his own child in public, and you'd say he had a valid reason for it.

Actually no, but hey; you keep saying what YOU THINK i'm typing. I'm so glad you believe you can think for me and know my own opinion better then I do. :lol:

He's not the messiah and if he spit on his own child in public then I'd condemn him for it. The only one committing messiah worship here is you since you can't seem to get the words Obama and Messiah out of your mouth in the same sentence.

I guess the fact I also disagree with Obama on some things also puts a huge knot into your deluded idea of what my opinion is.

Then again, you couldn't find common sense if it kept smacking you in the face. So I guess I'll give you a pass on your stupidity this time. :eusa_whistle:

You make absolutely no sense.

Come back when you're all 'growed up', kid.

Every time I try and give you the benefit of the doubt, and hope you'll come back with something legitimate, you fail. Ah well..

If you were honest, you'd also state that you've seen more than a few "who gives a fuck if he smokes?" from republicans.

he's too arrogant to actually figure it out

No, what he said about the messiah and savior crap is what the right wingers have said. I haven't seen a single lefty post this shit yet.

Maybe this guy really is the Messiah after all... People no longer have to worry about their mortgage, gas, or car loan, and now he is going to bring "real food" to America.

The bad thing is regular people can't afford to eat at places "the man of the people" eats at... unless that is in the stimulus package that is. :razz:

Top chefs push Obama to improve food policy - Yahoo! News

I wonder if the smoking industry is going to get a boost from people who want to smoke like he does.... Oh wait, I bet half of you didn't know that he smoked did you... That's right, the media doesn't want you to about this....LOL

Political Radar: Obama Admits Smoking Cigarettes in Last Few Months

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=555jxltr9Zo]YouTube - Big Brother - David Bowie[/ame]

Don't talk of dust and roses
Or should we powder our noses?
Don't live for last years capers
Give me steel, give me steel, give me pulses unreal
We'll build a glass asylum,
with just a hint of mayhem
We'll build a better whirlpool
We'll be living from sin, and we can really begin
Please Savior, save Your shores
Hear me, I'm graphically Yours

*chorus*
Some one to claim us, some one to follow