Obama to Boehner: ‘You get nothing — I get that for free’

Nothing they can say will earse the fact that a minority of the republican party is controling the majority of the republican party.

and that that minority is a minority of a party that just lost an election.

why should the American people accept the will of the minority of the minority party?

Then fight us. I have no problem with this.

We went thru some crazy times up here where the bullshit was (so I know your shit) when your side goes
"we got more votes than you"

It was tried here. FAIL LIB PROGRESSIVE.

Obama has made Boehner his bitch

That's a very helpful opinion....
But pretty much what to be expected from the Libs out there. :lol:

When the leader of the opposition party decides that it is his job to give into everything the so called ruler of the planet wants, it's time to remove that man.

I can't think of how he can't be rid of fast enough.

Dems: not interested in making anything better, they just want to make sure they have people to blame.

I'm still wondering why Reid won't amend the Bill that has already passed and send it back to Congress? Why is it just laying there?

Because you haven't actually read the bill.

You accept the Fox News / GOP explanation of the bill without question.

You are a classic sheep.

Baa-aaahhh!! Does that make sense?

Owebama is a complete dick.

d9c0616485bf43453c8a677bae879a8e.jpg

"Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.":confused:

Bully politics aside how does that threat differ from what he and his administration do 365 days a year and 24/7...blame Republicans/Bush? :cool: 1/2 the country already blames Republicans.

Obama to Boehner: ‘You Get Nothing — I Get That for Free’ | TheBlaze.com

Republicans should let the Dems pass anything they want. All they have to do is vote present.

"Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.":confused:

Bully politics aside how does that threat differ from what he and his administration do 365 days a year and 24/7...blame Republicans/Bush? :cool: 1/2 the country already blames Republicans.

Obama to Boehner: ‘You Get Nothing — I Get That for Free’ | TheBlaze.com

Republicans should let the Dems pass anything they want. All they have to do is vote present.

They still blame Republicans -- it's their fault the economy crashed!!

You haven't been laid in years have you?

You just aren't very bright, you have ZERO understanding of the Constitutional checks and balances instituted by the founders.

They stand as a big "fuck you" to those who would rule without taking into account the minority party.

Nothing they can say will earse the fact that a minority of the republican party is controling the majority of the republican party.

why should the American people accept the will of the minority of the minority party?

You just aren't very bright, you have ZERO understanding of the Constitutional checks and balances instituted by the founders.

They stand as a big "fuck you" to those who would rule without taking into account the minority party.

Yeah you might want to quit acting as if the republicans did not do this to themselves. They are not the victims of some evil conspiracy, through over-reach, miscalculation and just plain bad luck they have arrived at a point in this game of chicken where they have nothing to frighten anyone with and everything to lose. I really would like to credit some master stroke by the democrats with bringing them so low but these are all self-inflicted wounds and not worthy of an ounce of sympathy or a minute's time trying to make it seem as if they are victims of anything other than their own stupidity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDyt_qCCiTo]John Boehner Again - Emotional, Sensitive, Drunk, Crying Melody - YouTube[/ame]

I laughed my ass off when I watched this....

He's too much!!

Nobody gives a shit whether you have any sympathy or not.

Truth is a silly bitch that is just plain stupid.

Boehner is an idiot without a backbone.
Obama is an asshole that counts on your stupidity to enable him.

Clear enough for you?

Yeah you might want to quit acting as if the republicans did not do this to themselves. They are not the victims of some evil conspiracy, through over-reach, miscalculation and just plain bad luck they have arrived at a point in this game of chicken where they have nothing to frighten anyone with and everything to lose. I really would like to credit some master stroke by the democrats with bringing them so low but these are all self-inflicted wounds and not worthy of an ounce of sympathy or a minute's time trying to make it seem as if they are victims of anything other than their own stupidity.

I'm still wondering why Reid won't amend the Bill that has already passed and send it back to Congress? Why is it just laying there?

Because you haven't actually read the bill.

You accept the Fox News / GOP explanation of the bill without question.

You are a classic sheep.

Baa-aaahhh!! Does that make sense?

So post the bill and 'educate' some one, perhaps.

Forum List

Back