Obama to Boehner: ‘You get nothing — I get that for free’

"Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.":confused:

Bully politics aside how does that threat differ from what he and his administration do 365 days a year and 24/7...blame Republicans/Bush? :cool: 1/2 the country already blames Republicans.

Obama to Boehner: ‘You Get Nothing — I Get That for Free’ | TheBlaze.com

political clout, ain't it a bitch?

"Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.":confused:

Bully politics aside how does that threat differ from what he and his administration do 365 days a year and 24/7...blame Republicans/Bush? :cool: 1/2 the country already blames Republicans.

obama uses every opportunity to tell the country republicans are at fault. He's building a case for mass arrests.

^^^^^
The_Magic_Pudding.jpg

obama uses every opportunity to tell the country republicans are at fault. He's building a case for mass arrests.

when has ANYTHING you ever predicted come true?

Cardiac arrest? or renal failure? Cause we know how big of assholes politicians are.

I figure the prick will do it ether way.

So don't even try to work with him.

It's one of the reasons so many Republicans are pissed at the GOP. They're tired of them looking like sniveling sellouts.

Truthmatters is high school droput that comes here on drugs....no other way to explain its stupid rants and 1st grader posting skills.

That "confused" emoticon suits you.

You see the people VOTED for the wealthys taxes to go up.

your minority of your minority party nixed any deal.

the minority of the minority is Not what the founders planned for us

Did you know that the House of Representatives is the source of origination of tax bills?

Therefore, "the people VOTED for" the Republicans to dominate in the budget decisions.

Don't you agree?

is the republican party the majority of the government right now?

No they are not.

did the repoublicans LOSE seats in this election?

YES and in every body they lost the majority of voter approval.
Republican Representatives have no obligation to rubber-stamp the demands of the Whiner-in-Chief. They work for their constituents, not Obama.

You cannot understand that.

Since when has Obama and Company ever stopped blaming Republicans?

Madeline Albright even squealed with glee in an interview that all Obama ever had to do for the rest of his life was to blame Bush.

This crew of punks from Chicago has never intended to play nice in the sandbox.

AND if I were a Republican Congressman/woman or Senator and Obama starts in on a bitch fest, I'd yell liar and walk out.

Since when has Obama and Company ever stopped blaming Republicans?

Madeline Albright even squealed with glee in an interview that all Obama ever had to do for the rest of his life was to blame Bush.

This crew of punks from Chicago has never intended to play nice in the sandbox.

AND if I were a Republican Congressman/woman or Senator and Obama starts in on a bitch fest, I'd yell liar and walk out.

Didn't you know? They're entitled to getting their way. Just ask them.

Forum List

Back