obama to Biden

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
stfu-obama-biden1.jpg

Nice...............another Obama bashing thread started by Little Retarded Rebecca.

You might wanna consider Trig as your soulmate douche.

BTW.............you called out trickle up poverty............wanna show how giving money to the rich results in trickle down economics which helps out all people?

I'm betting you can't.

Nice...............another Obama bashing thread started by Little Retarded Rebecca.

BTW.............you called out trickle up poverty............wanna show how giving money to the rich results in trickle down economics which helps out all people?

I'm betting you can't.

Reaganomics you stupid bitch.

Peggy Noonan nailed it on Meet the Press:

DAVID GREGORY, HOST: Peggy, what did you make of this whole episode this week?

PEGGY NOONAN, WALL STREET JOURNAL: Oh, well I thought everything Rudy Giuliani just said was true. If it had been a Republican vice presidential candidate who had made those gaffes, one after another, so comically, and all on tape, the subject today of the panel would be how stupid is this person, can this person possibly govern?

Read more: Peggy Noonan: If Biden Were Republican Meet the Press's Topic Would Be 'How Stupid Is This Person?' | NewsBusters.org

Peggy Noonan nailed it on Meet the Press:

DAVID GREGORY, HOST: Peggy, what did you make of this whole episode this week?

PEGGY NOONAN, WALL STREET JOURNAL: Oh, well I thought everything Rudy Giuliani just said was true. If it had been a Republican vice presidential candidate who had made those gaffes, one after another, so comically, and all on tape, the subject today of the panel would be how stupid is this person, can this person possibly govern?

Read more: Peggy Noonan: If Biden Were Republican Meet the Press's Topic Would Be 'How Stupid Is This Person?' | NewsBusters.org

If Biden was a Republican things would be much different.

Remember this? They'll stick together... I'll bet there planning for their family vacations next spring...

Obama-Biden-Chit-Chat.jpg

Last edited:

I'm betting you can't.

It's been proven repeatedly since Reagan that it doesn't work.

I'm betting you can't.

It's been proven repeatedly since Reagan that it doesn't work.

As the troublesome facts demonstrating the failures of Obamanomics accumulate, we find that almost religiously minded supporters of President Barack Obama can’t deal with those facts, and exhibit analogous logical fallacies.

Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics: Fallacies Offered By The Left - Forbes

Biden's mild retardation has zoomed to the top of the list as an important reason not to re-elect this putrid administration.

As if America needed another.

New Topics

Forum List

Back