OBAMA To Be Subpoenaed!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Trey Gowdy laid out the reasoning tonight on Hannity . :banana:

On the video of joe biden bragging about his quid pro quo at the CFR, biden said fire the prosecutor or you're not getting the billion dollars.

The ukranians said "That money was authorized by the president...you can't do that".

Biden said "call him".

Vice president Biden implicated president Obama.

Trey Gowdy said we need to ask obama if he knew of this quid pro quo AND DID HE AUTHORIZE IT? :dance:

That makes it KEY in this impeachment hearing...and if the democrats insist on calling witnesses...well... :auiqs.jpg:

Biden at the CFR...6 hours to fire the prosecutor or you're not getting the billion dollars

You really can’t make this up can you. While the Senate impeachment trial is going on Fox ignores it. Not only ignores it but spreads lies to its ignorant base. Wow..sad..really, really sad.

You really can’t make this up can you. While the Senate impeachment trial is going on Fox ignores it. Not only ignores it but spreads lies to its ignorant base. Wow..sad..really, really sad.

While the Senate impeachment trial is going on Fox ignores it.

That's interesting...

I've been watching TCM most of the day, but every time I go thru the living room, wife has Fox on, and it's covering the impeachment.

That's interesting...

I've been watching TCM most of the day, but every time I go thru the living room, wife has Fox on, and it's covering the impeachment.

Yep. It is on all day.

That's interesting...

Really..when I turned on Fox during the trial, the moron Mark Levin was babbling on about something. Turned it back to CNN to watch real news and the trial.

That's interesting...

Really..when I turned on Fox during the trial, the moron Mark Levin was babbling about something. Turned it back to CNN to watch real news.

Odd

Levin was on the wife's tv just before I came back down, flipped to CNN, and saw Don Lemon doing an interview.

You consider Lemon 'real news'?

That's interesting...

Really..when I turned on Fox during the trial, the moron Mark Levin was babbling about something. Turned it back to CNN to watch real news.

Odd

Levin was on the wife's tv just before I came back down, flipped to CNN, and saw Don Lemon doing an interview.

Odd, because Lemon only came on after the trial had concluded. Other than my brief detour to the alternate universe known as Fox News I was tuned into CNN the whole time.

Biden at the CFR...6 hours to fire the prosecutor or you're not getting the billion dollars

This is Bizarro World. Biden CONFESSES to Quid Pro Quo and directly implicates Obama in his confession. Democrats say "Meh so what? HEY Schiff got us a whistleblower who talked to somebody who thought he overheard something funny on a phone call!! WOOOOHOOOO fire up the Impeachment boys!!!

That's interesting...

Odd

Odd, because Lemon only came on after the trial had concluded. Other than my brief detour to the alternate universe known as Fox News I was tuned into CNN the whole time.
Fox showed it all day until the highest rated news shows came on.. good job fox

That's interesting...

Odd

and the wife h as been watching the trial all day....

on Fox.

Who to believe?

you, or my lying eyes?

That's interesting...

Odd

CNN? If you want fiction rent a movie?

Honestly John?

I had NPR on all day today when I wasn't laid up by my disability.

That shit was THE MOST BORING ASS CRAP I have ever listened to.

. . . and boy, was it petty compared to all the other war crimes other presidents have committed since Carter.

Yet? If this is the hill the DNC wants to die on? Sure, let's do this thing.

BUT, I can tell you this much, if Trump goes down, Biden needs to go down as well.

SO.

With that in mind, I leave it up to you.

No double standards here. All or none buddy. Which will it be? :dunno:

Forum List

Back