obama to Attack Syria without congressional approval

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
wow obama needs to be impeached. The nerve of these people to be so bold as to circumvent the Constitution

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_37lI-tCca4]Obama Admin Will Seek "International Permission" To Attack Syria, Will "Inform" Congress of Plan - YouTube[/ame]

It's OK if a leftist President carries out military operations WITHOUT Congressional approval.

It's NOT OK if a non-leftist President carries out military operations WITH Congressional approval.

Makes PERFECT sense to me!

Last edited:
We can't even get our own house in order, but we want to play maid in Syria.

Another nail in the Obama presidency. When is enough enough?

I personally wish we would attack Assad. But the right way. It would end Syrian support for Hezbollah. Lebanon could be freed.

Last edited:
It's much more important for Obama to get international approval, so he can get NATO involved.

Oh wait... he runs NATO, right Bigmoron? So he doesn't NEED to get them involved. He can command it from on high, just like BigReb said.

:rolleyes:

It's much more important for Obama to get international approval, so he can get NATO involved.

Oh wait... he runs NATO, right Bigmoron? So he doesn't NEED to get them involved. He can command it from on high, just like BigReb said.

I hate you more than I do obama you lying sack of shit. We went through that do you want your ass kicked over it again?

Last edited:

YES, They should. No dispute...but I wish to ready you and others from the coming onslaught from others...that may not see it that way.
I could care less what hurt feeling obama supports may have. I really don't give a damn.

I hate you more than I do obama you lying sack of shit.

did you, or did you not state emphatically that OBAMA controls NATO.

Yes, or no.

Why is obama doing this? Congress needs to man up and kick his ass out of the white house.

YES, They should. No dispute...but I wish to ready you and others from the coming onslaught from others...that may not see it that way.
I could care less what hurt feeling obama supports may have. I really don't give a damn.
And that's welland fine. I'm hip...but know this is going to be another distraction the left is going to exploit (as IF the faux "War on Women" wasn't enough of a distraction)...that will be a partisan bonanza.

wow obama needs to be impeached. The nerve of these people to be so bold as to circumvent the Constitution

Obama Admin Will Seek "International Permission" To Attack Syria, Will "Inform" Congress of Plan - YouTube

If that actually happens, I agree with you. Right now there are some things that won't allow it to happen (Russia/China,etc.). This and other Administrations should really head hese words spoken so long ago...........................

"Wherever the standard of freedom and Independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will her heart, her benedictions and her prayers be.

But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy.

She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all.

She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.

She will commend the general cause by the countenance of her voice, and the benignant sympathy of her example.

She well knows that by once enlisting under other banners than her own, were they even the banners of foreign independence, she would involve herself beyond the power of extrication, in all the wars of interest and intrigue, of individual avarice, envy, and ambition, which assume the colors and usurp the standard of freedom.

The fundamental maxims of her policy would insensibly change from liberty to force....

She might become the dictatress of the world. She would be no longer the ruler of her own spirit.... "
John Quincy Adams on U.S. Foreign Policy

I hate you more than I do obama you lying sack of shit.

did you, or did you not state emphatically that OBAMA controls NATO.

Yes, or no.

Stupid bitch Panetta said to get international approval. I asked you who the joint chief chairman of NATO was and I also asked you if NATO wanted to use NATO troops in America who does the joint Chief of staff listen to? Your answer was? That was where you lied and tried to cover it up, and that is why you have been so obsessed with me, because I placed the virtual internet boot squarely up your ass.

Forum List

Back