Obama to Arizona Governor: Don't Call Me, I'll Call You

Well, considering that 70% of Arizonans support the bill, your prediction is rather flaky.

yeah, it's not like he has anything else to do.

why does she need to talk to him about immigration? she thinks the states are supposed to have their own immigration laws.

let her go enforce arizona's.

*shrug*

Right. He's too busy playing golf and "thinking" about plugging the hole.

Obama is a coward. He has attacked the AZ law, and lacks the moral courage and decency to meet with the duly elected governor of the state he has targeted.

A link to him "attacking" AZ or is this just more of your bullshit?

Well, considering that 70% of Arizonans support the bill, your prediction is rather flaky.

Then why is it only 5k showed up for the pro bill rally and more than double that showed up against it here in AZ?

More of your bullshit. AGAIN.

Maybe because among the 10,000 anti-AZ rally protestors, you had many illegals 'come out of the shadows' to protest. Most americans work and those who are out of work have better things to do with their money and can't afford trips around the USA taking part in these protests. If you were to take a survey, I bet most of the 5,000 that showed up were from AZ. But just wait - the silent majority will have their day in 'court'.

Mark my words, Jan Brewer will not be re elected and she will go down in history as almost bankrupting this city.

Yes, this is a bold prediction, but that's "how I roll baby." Gotta love your Republican leading man.

:lol:

She wants to get Obama involved so she has someone to blame for AZ's demise.

why does she need to talk to him about immigration? she thinks the states are supposed to have their own immigration laws.

*shrug*

Liar. But then you learned how to do that even better from all the lies you have to tell for this President. Starting before he was even elected.

Then why is it only 5k showed up for the pro bill rally and more than double that showed up against it here in AZ?

More of your bullshit. AGAIN.

How many at the anti-bill rally should actually live in AZ? How many are actually US Citizens? The opinion of illegals or those from other states don't count. The opinion of voters - taxpayers.... ARIZONIAN AMERICANS.... count.

Idiot.

Still, you have to consider the 4th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which guarantees the right to be safe from unreasonable search and seizure without probable cause. Let's not forget the 14th Amendment that requires that all citizens be treated equally. Who really believes that will happen when the law goes into effect?
Whether you're for the new Arizona immigration law or against it, you are free to have your own opinion and make people aware of it.

Cast your vote - each comment counts.
immigration.civiltalks.com

The fact is that it isn’t really illegal immigration that has Arizonans upset, it’s the crime; and especially the crime in the border area. The governor couldn’t get the Administration to budge in helping with enforcement, and let’s face it, criminals and smugglers are not a voting block with much clout. But once you puncture the balloon of the the sacred cow of ‘immigration’. That’s when you get the White House’s and the Democrats’ attention. Obama knows that, that’s why he’s sending the Guard to the border and why they won’t enforce immigration laws.

Last edited:

*shrug*

Right. He's too busy playing golf and "thinking" about plugging the hole.

Obama is a coward. He has attacked the AZ law, and lacks the moral courage and decency to meet with the duly elected governor of the state he has targeted.

Or going to the Gulf and dipping his hand in the water to see if the oil spill is for real. :lol:

Mark my words, Jan Brewer will not be re elected and she will go down in history as almost bankrupting this city.

Yes, this is a bold prediction, but that's "how I roll baby." Gotta love your Republican leading man.

Look at it this way - now instead of blaming the economy for AZ going bankrupt you can blame Brewer. :cuckoo:

:lol:

She wants to get Obama involved so she has someone to blame for AZ's demise.

Obama involved himself without any help from Brewer or anybody else. HE is the master at the blame game. But as anybody can see, it does come back and slap him in the face. AZ demise?? It will take more than this for AZ to go under. You talk as if AZ is a foreign country and not the 48th state of this nation! :cuckoo:

Hi Willow:

President Obama
has turned down Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's request to meet while she's in Washington next week as tensions mount between his administration and Arizona over the state's new law cracking down on illegal immigrants ...

FOXNews.com - Obama to Arizona Governor: Don't Call Me, I'll Call You

Obama is Illegal Alien Foreign National #1, according to his wife!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDHDfPNBME]Obama's Home Country Is "Kenya"[/ame]

Obama is likely afraid of being deported ...

GL,

Terral

The anti-law rally appeared larger, but the pro-law forces have more national support, polls say.
Whether you're for the new Arizona immigration law or against it, you are free to have your own opinion and make people aware of it.
Cast your vote - each comment counts.
immigration.civiltalks.com

Hi Jillian:

If there is one thing I cannot stand is USMB members pandering to Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals 'and' the unscrupulous American's 'hiring' them ...

Because you are unaware, Obama is the Chief Enforcement Officer of these United States and 'his job' is to ENFORCE the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (Wiki) making it a five-year felony to assist Illegal Aliens obtain the appearance of legal working status. Obama is the one allowing 20 to 30 MILLION Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE killing 25 American Citizens EVERY DAY (story)!!! That makes Obama JUST LIKE GEORGE BUSH!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vM9qZDm2PE"]What Illegal Aliens???[/ame]

America is a country of LAWS and Obama is supposed to be enforcing the "Rule Of Law," and that includes "Current":

1. Immigration Laws.
2. Employment Laws.
3. Document Fraud Laws.
4. Illegal Transmission of Funds Across State Line Laws.
5. Illegal Transmission of Funds Across U.S. Borders Laws.
6. Illegal Alien Harboring Laws.
7. Illegal Alien Aiding and Abetting Laws.

*shrug*

Even the local sheriff in every county in the USA is responsible for 'enforcing' ALL THE LAWS, whether they are Federal, State or County Laws 'and' that includes all of the above!!! Jillian is once again endorsing complete and utter LAWLESSNESS, as if Governor Brewer runs the 'country' of Arizona and Obama is supposed to continue sitting on his hands doing nothing ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Sarah with Jillian mentioned:

I thought she was taking this problem into her own hands with this law.

The Kenyan Foreign National squatting in the White House is not enforcing the Rule of Law, so Governors and Legislatures all over the USA are forced to do something.

Her emergency doesn't have to become Obama's crisis.

This is the kind if nonsense and STUPIDITY :)cuckoo:) that makes a real Constitutionalist American want to puke!!!! Obama has the blood of 25 Killed U.S. Citizens on his hands EVERY DAY and so does Jillian :)confused:) and Sarah :)confused:) and EVERYONE pandering to Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals and those 'hiring' them. The real unemployment rate in the USA is near 20 percent, but Sarah says "Screw the jobless Americans!!!"

He has other important issues on his plate now. She was pretty confident Arizona knew how to fix the problems in her state.

Twenty-five (25) more Americans will be killed by Illegal Aliens today 'and' another twenty-five (25) will be killed tomorrow, just like twenty-five (25) were killed by Illegals yesterday, but Sarah says Obama has too much on his plate to bother!!!!

Imo, she made matters worse.

Right! Sarah is for allowing the Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States to continue unabated, even if that means another 10,000 U.S. Citizens will die at the hands of 'her' Illegal Aliens this year like last year.

Here is the deal for Jillian, Sarah and everyone pandering to Illegal Aliens: The blood guilt of EVERY American killed by 'your' Illegal Aliens is on YOUR HANDS and every soul killed by Illegals will visit you in the lake of fire for ALL the ages to come. You endorse Lawlessness! Great! Enjoy your just rewards ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back