Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Now, I know what you are thinking.

"Are they going to try to bust the Myth that Obama was born here?" :razz:

or

"Does the Scarecrow really have a brain?" :eusa_drool:

or

"Are liberals like Peter Pan? Just a bunch of kids that never grew up" :eusa_pray:

No, it's actual science; :eek:

First Read - Obama to appear on 'Mythbusters'

From NBC's Athena Jones
It's official: President Obama will join the intrepid team of the Discovery Channel's "Mythbusters" series in a Dec. 8 episode -- part of a bid to promote math and science education.

He made the announcement after touring exhibits at the White House Science Fair celebrating the winners of a broad range of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) competitions. On hand for the event were Nobel Laureate and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu; Bill Nye, the science guy; National Science Foundation Director Subra Suresh; and Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman from "Mythbusters".

"I taped a special guest appearance for their show, although I didn't get to blow anything up," the president told the East Room audience.

Such a warhawk mentallity Obama has. (snark snark) :lol:

I remember their first episode, they are calling all kinds of folks looking for permissin to use a JATO rocket.

how things have changed. The mountain comes to Mohamed these days.

I remember their first episode, they are calling all kinds of folks looking for permissin to use a JATO rocket.

how things have changed. The mountain comes to Mohamed these days.

Yeah. funny what a little fame can do.

People have given them cars on the promiss that it will be destroyed.

My all time fave is the rocket car into the concrete wall. nothing but pieces.

So he is going to go on a show produced by geeks to promote things the show already promotes and whose audience probably already does?

If you are going to focus on education in those areas, wouldnt it be wiser to go places where there is weakness and not strength?

He missed his chance to edumacate the CastingTurf Models on MTV last week.

Oh darn.

So he is going to go on a show produced by geeks to promote things the show already promotes and whose audience probably already does?

If you are going to focus on education in those areas, wouldnt it be wiser to go places where there is weakness and not strength?

I see your point. But not that many people watch PBS.

I don't get "the fever" thing. Obama is way too "one of the girls" metrosexual for me and the gals I know.

*Channeling Rdean*

only 6% of Republicans will watch this episode..............

or

or

"Are liberals like Peter Pan? Just a bunch of kids that never grew up" :eusa_pray:

From NBC's Athena Jones
It's official: President Obama will join the intrepid team of the Discovery Channel's "Mythbusters" series in a Dec. 8 episode -- part of a bid to promote math and science education.

He made the announcement after touring exhibits at the White House Science Fair celebrating the winners of a broad range of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) competitions. On hand for the event were Nobel Laureate and Secretary of Energy Steven Chu; Bill Nye, the science guy; National Science Foundation Director Subra Suresh; and Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman from "Mythbusters".

"I taped a special guest appearance for their show, although I didn't get to blow anything up," the president told the East Room audience.

um, have you ever watched the show?
LOL
thats what it usually ends up being

"blowing stuff up"

LOL

or

or

From NBC's Athena Jones

LOL

"blowing stuff up"

LOL

Did you see my (snark snark)?

Best explosion was the cement truck.

or

or

From NBC's Athena Jones

LOL

"blowing stuff up"

LOL

Did you see my (snark snark)?

Best explosion was the cement truck.
the cement truck was good
but i think they had another one that was better
but i cant remember what it was they blew up

oh, the revisit on the JATO car