Obama to allow Eagles to Die in Windfarms

this is exactly why I say liberals are inane idiots. Are not Eagles part of this earth? Have you ever even seen a wind farm? Oh and those solar panels you want to put in the deserts will fry the Eagles up for you as they die. Good thinking liberals. Err, maniacs.

New administration rule would permit thousands of eagle deaths at wind farms | Fox News
Wow, the Right has taken an interest in wildlife.
Let us know when the left cares about the Eagles. Will ya?
If you have a problem with wind farms "murdering" eagles go talk to someone who gives a shit.
The fucking LIBs are the ones demanding 'clean energy'.
Talk to BONOBO!

Fucktards. Liberals are fucktards and you have proved it.

this is exactly why I say liberals are inane idiots. Are not Eagles part of this earth? Have you ever even seen a wind farm? Oh and those solar panels you want to put in the deserts will fry the Eagles up for you as they die. Good thinking liberals. Err, maniacs.

New administration rule would permit thousands of eagle deaths at wind farms | Fox News
The idiocy of ODS – truly pathetic.
Another moron refuses to focus on the fact that wind turbines and solar farms kill Eagles. Know why? He's a liberal asswipe full of shit and hypocrisy.

Another moron refuses to focus on the fact that wind turbines and solar farms kill Eagles. Know why? He's a liberal asswipe full of shit and hypocrisy.
American Eagle Foundation | Threats to Survival

Wind turbines does not even make the list of major causes of deaths in bald eagles

You ready to crusade against lead used in bullets, varmint poisons, electrical power lines, DDT and poaching?

Or are you only pissed off about windmills

Someone needs to develop something to deter birds away from wind farms. Perhaps a whistle could be incorporated into the propeller that would annoy the birds to want to avoid one while spinning? Possibly one that would not create a nuisance to humans.

Wind turbines does not even make the list of major causes of deaths in bald eagles

You ready to crusade against lead used in bullets, varmint poisons, electrical power lines, DDT and poaching?

Are you A okay with wind farms and solar farm killing bald eagles?

Save the polar bears murder the Eagles. Yeah, that shit makes sense!

Every effort to 'save' the polar bears will also help eagles.
I was thinking an extra set of long johns for the winter months..

Someone needs to develop something to deter birds away from wind farms. Perhaps a whistle could be incorporated into the propeller that would annoy the birds to want to avoid one while spinning? Possibly one that would not create a nuisance to humans.
Or have vehicles setting nearby under a tree for them to defecate on..

Can't make an omelet if you don't break a few eggs...

Are you okay with eagles killing humans?

Clearly Eagles need to take some lessons from the gd seagulls and ravens... I was seriously hoping to have a bunch culled when they put a wind farm on Fire Island, but no, the filthy animals had zero decline in population. :/

Are you okay with eagles killing humans?
Are you okay with carrying the crazy card?

If you have a problem with wind farms "murdering" eagles go talk to someone who gives a shit.
Talk to BONOBO!

Does anyone on this forum think I'm a Liberal? LOLOLO!

Talk to BONOBO!

Does anyone on this forum think I'm a Liberal? LOLOLO!
Most think you are an idiot. Thanks for asking.

As long as it remains a relatively low number

Are you OK with cars and windows killing other birds?

Or have vehicles setting nearby under a tree for them to defecate on..
They come after your vehicle, too, huh? F-in' birds.

Forum List

Back