Obama to Africa: "Stop Blaming Whitey For Your Problems"

Yet BO will still be handing them billions of US dollars no matter what he says in a speech.

What's wrong with this picture.

Aid to African nations is already committed; it has been a fact of life most of us have accepted for decades. I continue to be amazed how so many of you believe that so many issues you're suddenly aware of today are "Obama Firsts"!!

You mean like how no-bid Haliburton contracts were a 'Bush first' according to those on the left? :lol:

Well another award winning speech by Obama. Yee Haw!

Is he ever going to stop globe trotting and decide to find some real answers to this nations problems?

First off, he has been trying to fix the nation. Via counter-productive leftist idealogy, but nevertheless he has tried to do it. The world is global and any President must address that.

Second, love him or hate him (I fall into the I respect him as our President, but I don't like his policies or plans) you have to admire and respect his work ethic. I mean the man doesn't seem to take a day or minute off! He tosses some much onto his plate and runs with it (I think in the wrong direction though). But I respect when someone is working hard and shows few signs of laziness! This is at least refreshing for me, since Jr. set the record for the most vacation time of any President. Even if you think his policies are bad, which I do, acknowledge and respect that he is at least working as hard as he can!

In regard to respect, I respect the office, but not the man. Further, my questions or concerns are fair.

We have a secretary of state who is honestly as or maybe more qualified than the president, yet he is out doing her job, globe trotting. What is she doing? ahuh

Further, there is nothing wrong with working hard, many people do it each day, but, the ones who really succeed are the ones who can also work smart at the same time.

As for vacations, not that Obama is taking any, but, let's think about this, our nation is in serious crisis and this president has maybe traveled abroad more in such a short period of time, than most other presidents.

Again I ask, where is Hillary? Why is he out doing her job? Is he a paranoid micro manager?

Pay attention. Hillary Clinton broke her elbow and was basically out of commission for two solid weeks, needing surgery. She will make a major foreign policy speech tomorrow. Be sure to watch and listen!! (Like you will... :eusa_whistle:)

Yet BO will still be handing them billions of US dollars no matter what he says in a speech.

Aid to African nations is already committed; it has been a fact of life most of us have accepted for decades. I continue to be amazed how so many of you believe that so many issues you're suddenly aware of today are "Obama Firsts"!!

You mean like how no-bid Haliburton contracts were a 'Bush first' according to those on the left? :lol:

The no-bid contracts for rebuilding the oil pipelines was acceptable, although done secretly, because Halliburton was the best qualified. But then to award them laundry, mail and food services? Please...surely there were other companies just as competent were they allowed to bid on those services.

That said, I fail to see how Halliburton's contracts ties in with the broader issues of today which many of you appear to have never heard of before as if they were "firsts." Aid to African nations is one of those areas.

The no-bid contracts for rebuilding the oil pipelines was acceptable, although done secretly, because Halliburton was the best qualified. But then to award them laundry, mail and food services? Please...surely there were other companies just as competent were they allowed to bid on those services.

That said, I fail to see how Halliburton's contracts ties in with the broader issues of today which many of you appear to have never heard of before as if they were "firsts." Aid to African nations is one of those areas.

I don't think a lot of issues are "firsts" so much as I think they need to be re-thought due to the current climate of our country and our own needs.

Sticking with the "Aid to Africa" issue (or aid to any country really) with our country in a massive recession, more jobs being lost every day, and a legislature (won't blame it all on Obama, after all he doesn't make the bills that his his desk even if he plays a role in what goes into them) that is willing to spend money at a dizzying rate, I don't think it is unacceptable to simply tell the rest of the world, "We need to get our own house in order".

Yes, by that I mean that ALL foreign aid is cut off. We have starving and sick people here that we need to take care of instead of trying to micromanage the rest of the world. Perhaps if we quit sticking our damned fingers in everywhere we could get ourselves back onto an even keel (though that damned debt will take generations to pay off regardless) and maybe some of these countries could learn to stand on their own feet as well. That's probably too optimistic but it paints a pretty picture in my mind.

It'll never happen though because no politician is going to actually do their job and put American's and America first when they can, instead, sit on their asses, talk out both sides of their mouth and spend more time campaigning for their re-election, than doing their jobs.

was a first at the level it was at... and a first where the VP enriched his own sorry butt by sending troops to die.

was a first at the level it was at... and a first where the VP enriched his own sorry butt by sending troops to die.

Care to elaborate on how the VP "enriched his own sorry butt" since he retired and sold his stock from Halliburton in 2000?

Care to elaborate on how the VP "enriched his own sorry butt" since he retired and sold his stock from Halliburton in 2000?
that would be nice to see explained
since the money he got paid was deferred salary that he would have got no matter how the company did

This is really funny because people in this country think that because Obama is "black" that his words will have a huge impact on Africans. Ha! that is richer than Bill Gates eating fudge.

I lived in Africa for 2 years and not a single one of the black Africans even considers him black. He is officially classified as "colored". A big difference from the mindset of this country where Mariah Carey who is like 1/16th black is considered black. Or Derek Jeter for example. In Africa if you have any mixed blood at all you are considered colored.
And guess what, colored's and blacks don't even like each other. They mostly speak different languages too. Fancy that. All the street cred in the world for people like Jay Zee and Fat Joe wouldn't mean crap in Africa. You ain't black. Beyonce, forget about it. she would never live there because when she tells them she's black, they would say "You are sexy, but still colored".
Eminem, that would be the biggest joke of all time over there. They're still laughing over him today.

So Obama? Very colored. His words have very little effect on black leaders who DO NOT consider him able to relate with them on SO MANY LEVELS.

I can't believe you idiots are still spouting that bull shit. I think you're just incapable of being educated at this point. The bolded part is a blatant lie and if you really lack the intelligence to understand that, you have my sympathies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back