Obama throws Moveon.Org under the bus...

Pretty funny stuff except maybe to the Moveon crowd who are probably in a big part responsible for him being the Dem nominee.

They should have known it was coming. The MoveOn/Michael Moore crowd has been costing the Dems elections since at least 2002. Obama wants to win, so of course he's going to pull away from them.

I wouldn't say that after the last elections. Dems took over.

PS: Why the sensational thread title? Is that a MSM tactic? You even corrected yourself in the first line.

I wouldn't say that after the last elections. Dems took over.

Yeah, sorry. I should have clarified about 2006. You will notice that in 2006 the Dems FINALLY got MoveOn and Michael Moore and their ilk out of the public face of the party. They started to get there in 2004, even, where these fringe elements had a much lesser role at the convention, etc. By 2006 these nuts were nowhere to be seen in terms of the public face of the party itself, and I think that helped a lot.

The title is to get people to read the thread ;)

Crediting Moveon for the Democratic wins in the last election is something of an overstatment.

Bush et al, are I think, largely responsible, methinks.

Crediting Moveon for the Democratic wins in the last election is something of an overstatment.

Bush et al, are I think, largely responsible, methinks.

I wasn't crediting them, if you're talking to me. I was saying that the Dems kicking MoveOn to the curb helped a lot.

This is quite common in the Democrapic party.

They rally the troops and the left wing responds, then when general election time comes they move back to the center.

That's why the Green party exists.

well, not really under the bus, but:

Obama Rebukes MoveOn In Patriotism Speech - Politics on The Huffington Post

Maybe this was discussed already, but I just heard about it.

I think it's a good move. The Moveon people are a bunch of loons, and the further Obama can distance himself from these kind of nuts the better.

This was probably a good move on his part if he wants to get elected... but do you really believe that he disagrees with moveon.org... not so much being that groups like that have pretty much taken over the party.

Good for Obama, to bad it is just more of his false move to the center to gain votes. There is not end to who this guy is willing to screw or what he is willing to say to get elected. If he wins one thing is for sure, we will finally find out who the hell he is.

He comes from THE most corrupt political machine in the Country. Of course he will say or do what EVER he thinks he needs to for votes.

He has won in the past by not having to worry about the vote at all, His machinery crippled his opponents. Any lie was acceptable any claim good if he got votes.

Is there anyone left on Obama's bus?????

You know, SF, I was just thinking the same damned thing.

According to the right wing pundits, he's pretty much used that bus to eliminate hundreds of former supporters.

Wouldn't want to have to work on that machine's transmission, let me tell yas.

Forum List

Back