Obama Throws Like A Girl, Rush Limbaugh Reports

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Temecula California
Rush, once again proving why Rush is America's Anchor Man, Rush reports on last Friday's show that President Obama throws like a girl.

Further, James Brown during the CBS pre-game said calling people who throw like girls, sissies, causes Domestic Violence.

I guess the Obama voters who are, "sports commentators", have to stick up for the President when he gets picked on.

What I Learned on the CBS NFL Pregame Show - The Rush Limbaugh Show

You know what else I learned last night, folks? I learned that when I make fun of the way Barack Obama cannot throw a baseball -- and he can't throw a baseball. He throws like a girl. He walked out there, the first pitch at the Washington Nationals wearing the mom jeans. I mean, it was comical. You know what I learned? I learned that saying that diminishes women and leads to domestic violence. That's what James Brown in the CBS pregame show told America, that we've gotta stop making fun of men who throw like girls or calling them sissies, because that is going to diminish women and lead to more violence and death. Did you know that?

RushObamaThrowBrown.jpg

Anyone who saw the tape of Barry throwing out a first pitch sporting his stylish mom jeans knows Rush was spot-on in his description.

Mo'Ne could teach him a few things about his delivery, maybe.

But, what if you actually DO throw like a girl?

Then you're just telling the truth, making an observation.

Forum List

Back