Obama throws another under da bus

This is much worse than Iran/Contra. Americans were actually murdered as a result of this stupid folly. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for being so quiet on this one. Heads definitely need to roll. This was a terrible disgrace.

What are you fucking kidding?

Lets review. Reagan's people make a deal with the Khomeni regime to hold the American Hostages until after the Presidental election. Bear in mind they've killed a CIA chief. Once the elections are over...the Reagan administration sells military hardware to Iran. They then use the money to fund the Contras. This is against what the Congress has approved. Bear in mind..the Contras have killed many people..including the rape and murder of American nuns.

You let me know how a gun running deal that the President knew very little about was "worse" then that.

Because Iran/Contra involves treason, abuse of power, illegal money laundering, lying to congress and lying to the American public.

Reagan's people make a deal with the Khomeni regime to hold the American Hostages until after the Presidental election.

oh for god sakes not that again....Gary Sick, resurrected from the grave:rolleyes:

Hey I think Reagan was the guy on the grassy knoll too.:lol:

Algiers Accords..hello.

Um..yeah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Telling Lies‬‏[/ame]

This is much worse than Iran/Contra. Americans were actually murdered as a result of this stupid folly. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for being so quiet on this one. Heads definitely need to roll. This was a terrible disgrace.

Surely you jest...

I don't, unless you really have no idea or have decided that understanding geo-politics is a useless exercise.

The useless exercise here is the contortions and verbal gymnastics used to absolve a lousy traitor.

Lets review. Reagan's people make a deal with the Khomeni regime to hold the American Hostages until after the Presidental election. Bear in mind they've killed a CIA chief. Once the elections are over...the Reagan administration sells military hardware to Iran. They then use the money to fund the Contras. This is against what the Congress has approved. Bear in mind..the Contras have killed many people..including the rape and murder of American nuns.

You let me know how a gun running deal that the President knew very little about was "worse" then that.

Because Iran/Contra involves treason, abuse of power, illegal money laundering, lying to congress and lying to the American public.

Reagan's people make a deal with the Khomeni regime to hold the American Hostages until after the Presidental election.

oh for god sakes not that again....Gary Sick, resurrected from the grave:rolleyes:

Algiers Accords..hello.

Um..yeah..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Telling Lies‬‏[/ame]

try and focus-

Surely you jest...

I don't, unless you really have no idea or have decided that understanding geo-politics is a useless exercise.

The useless exercise here is the contortions and verbal gymnastics used to absolve a lousy traitor.

ok, I have lost track, you said Rick Perry is a traitor, so he doesn't appear to have anything to do with this, so who is the new traitor in the Sallow traitorthon ?

Algiers Accords..hello.

Um..yeah..

try and focus-

Yeah..focus.

Arms for hostages deal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3coLoVngg]YouTube - ‪Ronald W. Reagan's Oat in 1981‬‏[/ame]

On January 20, 1981, at the moment Reagan completed his 20-minute inaugural address after being sworn in as President, 52 American hostages were released by Iran into U.S. custody, having spent 444 days in captivity.
Iran hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neat trick..chief.

Sallow.....You are truly an Idiots Idiot. You are exactly what is wrong with America. Keep fooling yourself,:lol: it's fun to read your child like responses.

Yeah..focus.

Arms for hostages deal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3coLoVngg]YouTube - ‪Ronald W. Reagan's Oat in 1981‬‏[/ame]

On January 20, 1981, at the moment Reagan completed his 20-minute inaugural address after being sworn in as President, 52 American hostages were released by Iran into U.S. custody, having spent 444 days in captivity.
Iran hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neat trick..chief.

a wiki link sans any delineating information in support of your latest rant means squat, nor does a date.

I gave you a clue because I am a nice guy but my patience is running out. Google is your friend.

What would happen if the United States had real investigative journalists working during liberal democrat administrations? The gun running would be traced back as far as it could go and the president and/or the A.G. would be indicted for accessory to manslaughter in the death of the Border Patrol Agent who was killed by a weapon the ATF sold to the Mexican drug cartels. Alas, we have no sense of investigative journalism in the liberal media so we have to rely on the justice system. Will it work without input from the media? We'll see.

This started out as a trail to the cartels. Who was buying guns etc.

The problem is that they lost track of the guns.

The Border Patrol agent was killed but not with one of those guns.

This little deal was in play before Barry took office. Of course Holder could have stopped it but didn't.

Of course the acting head of the ATF will land under the bus.

What else is new??

Last edited:
This is one of those threads so full of stupid comments, it belongs in the playpen.

Your post wins you a Kool-Aid drinking award:

Obama%20Kool%20Aid%20Man.gif

Congratulations! :clap2:

And for everyone else, I created a thread with more information about this serious crime several months ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155464-scandal-atf-gives-guns-to-mexican-drug-cartels-to-undermine-second-amendment.html

I've read that one too, or one similar. Your point? This one is pure bullshit, starting with the title. Or I guess you don't get that. Nevermind...no surprise there.

Algiers Accords..hello.

It's never been revealed how Reagan managed that coup de grâce. But suffice it to say, if it had been a Democratic president (or even anyone other than Everyman's Hero Ronald Reagan, there would have been full-blown investigations.

Surely you jest...

Reagan thought even a hint of Communism was worse than the geo-political threat from Iran, specifically the hostage takers who were members of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution. So he chose an illegal means to an end, and he came out smelling like a rose while Cap Weinberger, Bill Casey and Bob McFarlane were "thrown under the bus" as the scapegoats. It was not only an illegal deal, but violated the long-standing principle of not negotiating with terrorists.

What would happen if the United States had real investigative journalists working during liberal democrat administrations? The gun running would be traced back as far as it could go and the president and/or the A.G. would be indicted for accessory to manslaughter in the death of the Border Patrol Agent who was killed by a weapon the ATF sold to the Mexican drug cartels. Alas, we have no sense of investigative journalism in the liberal media so we have to rely on the justice system. Will it work without input from the media? We'll see.

This was a tragic situation. The parties deciding on the strategy were wrong; they have admitted they were wrong.

Shit happens when a lot of weapons are involved in gun wars, and the drug wars are no different. If you want to review prior mistakes in judgment by prior administrations, I'm ready to provide more than just a few, starting with Corporal Pat Tillman who was killed by friendly fire, and the tragedy covered up by the US Army for months. Shall we?

What did the President know and when did he know it. I think that's a very fair question. American Citizens were murdered as a result of this tragic blunder. More answers are needed.

If Mr Melson ran the gun running program, should he be prosecuted for manslaughter?
I think he should. People died, those guns were allowed to go into the hands of KILLERS!

Much like clinton and obamaturd, lying to the American people. Only difference is clinton and obamaturd are proven liars.

Michelle Malkin

Not surprised at all at his cowardice. I had him pegged as a sniveling little crumb from the beginning.

Is that the same Michele Malkin that praised Japanese Internment, McCarthyism, and accused John Kerry of purposely wounding himself? That Michele?

She's a hoot. To bad she's a shitty advocate. And a liar.
She still has more integrity than any dimwit, especially obamaturd or you.

Forum List

Back