Obama throws another under da bus

If Mr Melson ran the gun running program, should he be prosecuted for manslaughter?
I think he should. People died, those guns were allowed to go into the hands of KILLERS!

If Mr Melson ran the gun running program, should he be prosecuted for manslaughter?
I think he should. People died, those guns were allowed to go into the hands of KILLERS!

This is much worse than Iran/Contra. Americans were actually murdered as a result of this stupid folly. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for being so quiet on this one. Heads definitely need to roll. This was a terrible disgrace.

Must be getting crowded under that bus and pretty soon it will be difficult for the bus to go over all of the "bumps" in the road.

What did the President know and when did he know it? This thing makes Iran/Contra look like a silly joke. Yet i'm not seeing much outrage coming from those who wanted to lynch Reagan over Iran/Contra. I'm not surprised.

This is much worse than Iran/Contra. Americans were actually murdered as a result of this stupid folly. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for being so quiet on this one. Heads definitely need to roll. This was a terrible disgrace.

I agree. Well said. Much worse than Iran Contra. Where's NBC on this one?

Must be getting crowded under that bus and pretty soon it will be difficult for the bus to go over all of the "bumps" in the road.

LOL...No more Nuts in the White house. Very funny. I would vote for those two women any day over the organiser and chief. Obama out in 2012!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

GE/NBC is up the Hopey Changey One's ass. So don't expect to hear from them on this one. The Liberal Press is such a joke. This is far worse than Iran/Contra and they wanted to lynch Reagan over that. Americans were brutally murdered as a result of this awful disaster. Did the President know about it? That's a fair question in my opinion. Time for some real answers.

GE/NBC is up the Hopey Changey One's ass. So don't expect to hear from them on this one. The Liberal Press is such a joke. This is far worse than Iran/Contra and they wanted to lynch Reagan over that. Americans were brutally murdered as a result of this awful disaster. Did the President know about it? That's a fair question in my opinion. Time for some real answers.

I suggest that the Attorney General should be thrown under the bus. The ATF is under his jurisdiction and he either knew about what was going on or if he didn't, he should have.

What are you fucking kidding?

Lets review. Reagan's people make a deal with the Khomeni regime to hold the American Hostages until after the Presidental election. Bear in mind they've killed a CIA chief. Once the elections are over...the Reagan administration sells military hardware to Iran. They then use the money to fund the Contras. This is against what the Congress has approved. Bear in mind..the Contras have killed many people..including the rape and murder of American nuns.

You let me know how a gun running deal that the President knew very little about was "worse" then that.

Because Iran/Contra involves treason, abuse of power, illegal money laundering, lying to congress and lying to the American public.

Surely you jest...

This is one of those threads so full of stupid comments, it belongs in the playpen.

This is one of those threads so full of stupid comments, it belongs in the playpen.

Your post wins you a Kool-Aid drinking award:

Obama%20Kool%20Aid%20Man.gif

Congratulations! :clap2:

And for everyone else, I created a thread with more information about this serious crime several months ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155464-scandal-atf-gives-guns-to-mexican-drug-cartels-to-undermine-second-amendment.html

What are you fucking kidding?

Lets review. Reagan's people make a deal with the Khomeni regime to hold the American Hostages until after the Presidental election. Bear in mind they've killed a CIA chief. Once the elections are over...the Reagan administration sells military hardware to Iran. They then use the money to fund the Contras. This is against what the Congress has approved. Bear in mind..the Contras have killed many people..including the rape and murder of American nuns.

You let me know how a gun running deal that the President knew very little about was "worse" then that.

Because Iran/Contra involves treason, abuse of power, illegal money laundering, lying to congress and lying to the American public.

Reagan's people make a deal with the Khomeni regime to hold the American Hostages until after the Presidental election.

oh for god sakes not that again....Gary Sick, resurrected from the grave:rolleyes:

Hey I think Reagan was the guy on the grassy knoll too.:lol:

Algiers Accords..hello.

So let me get this straight. An ATF operation which involves letting some guns go to track trail of buying and selling now falls under the direct control of the President?

And somehow when the pirates were dusted as a result of a real direct order of the President or Osama bin Laden was flushed out to sea as a result of a real direct order of the President, somehow he deserves no credit?

Gotcha..anything that goes wrong => President Obama's fault.
Everything that goes right. => President Obama had nothing to do with it.

I sincerly hope he catches wind of this and starts treating Republicans like Bush treated Democrats.

Surely you jest...

I don't, unless you really have no idea or have decided that understanding geo-politics is a useless exercise.

Forum List

Back