Obama throws another friend under the bus.

akiak

Jun 19, 2008
This is truly Ludacris! Here is Obama with his rap friend Ludacris in 2006.
061130_ludaobama_hmed_12p.hmedium.jpg

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., and rapper Ludacris met in the senator's Chicago office. The rapper said talking to the politician was like meeting with a relative. “We talked about empowering the youth,” said the rapper.

Obama now says, While Ludacris is a talented individual, he should be ashamed of these lyrics."

Obama praises him for his talent and then gives him a slap on the wrist. This is unbelievable.

What say you?

Here's his latest song to empower the youth.

YouTube - Ludacris- "Politics" (Obama is Here)

Lyrics:

I'm back on it like I just signed my record deal
Yeah the best is here, the Bentley Coup paint is dripping wet, it got sex appeal
Never should have hated
You never should've doubted him
With a slot in the president's iPod Obama shattered 'em

Said I handled his biz and I'm one of his favorite rappers
Well give Luda a special pardon if I'm ever in the slammer
Better yet put him in office, make me your vice president
Hillary hated on you, so that bitch is irrelevant

Jesse talking slick and apologizing for what?
If you said it then you meant it how you want it have a gut!
And all you other politicians trying to hate on my man,
watch us win a majority vote in every state on my man

You can't stop what's bout to happen, we bout to make history
The first black president is destined and it's meant to be
The threats ain't fazing us, the nooses or the jokes
So get off your ass, black people, it's time to get out and vote!

Paint the White House black and I'm sure that's got 'em terrified
McCain don't belong in any chair unless he's paralyzed
Yeah I said it cause Bush is mentally handicapped
Ball up all of his speeches and I throw 'em like candy wrap
'cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant
and you the worst of all 43 presidents

Get out and vote or the end will be near
The world is ready for change because Obama is here!
'cause Obama is here
The world is ready for change because Obama is here!

Obama now says, While Ludacris is a talented individual, he should be ashamed of these lyrics."

Obama praises him for his talent and then gives him a slap on the wrist. This is unbelievable.

What do I say? I say MAKE THAT MAN PRESIDENT! Maybe someone will finally put an end to that rap crap.

You asked, I answered.

I'm sorry--I can't understand that language. Seriously. And no-I don't want lessons.

no shit, huh?

"You can't stop what's bout to happen, we bout to make history

speaking of threats

terrified? if you say so... :eusa_whistle:

wow :doubt:

'cause what you talking I hear nothing even relevant"

in myyyyy day, we respected the presidency... :eusa_eh:

no shit, huh?

speaking of threats

Well, Bush is mentally handicapped.....

no shit, huh?

speaking of threats

it sounds like a kid trying to make up a poem in first grade. You be way better at it dan me , Glori !!

no shit, huh?

speaking of threats

Amen!

*And Bush does not count. We did not know he was brain dead when he was elected! :disbelief:

Well, that is Obama's opinion. Did he write the song with Ludacris, or sing back up? No.

So this rapper wrote a song about how HE feels politically. Last I heard we still have freedom of speech. Obama stated he should be ashamed of these lyrics, end of story.

There will be many more things like this from both sides of the spectrum in the next few months, get used to it.

Had Obama not said anything, Akiak would have been the first poster to make a thread about how Obama did nothing to distance himself from Ludacris.

Well okay, actually he probably wouldn't have been the first to make the thread, but he would have been the third person to start the same thread about Obama in an hour.

Barack Hussein Obama's past associations keep coming back to haunt him. I wonder when all the racists and or hypocrites will finally realize what this guy is really about?!

Its a song.. christ guys. go take a walk in the park.. get out of the house... go get a drink cause you right cats need to chill... its going to be a long nuclear winter lasting 12-20 years for you conservatives...

Had Obama not said anything, Akiak would have been the first poster to make a thread about how Obama did nothing to distance himself from Ludacris.

Well okay, actually he probably wouldn't have been the first to make the thread, but he would have been the third person to start the same thread about Obama in an hour.

Dirt. I know you will accuse me of profiling but want to to hazard a guess. Are you fro California?

Barack Hussein Obama's past associations keep coming back to haunt him. I wonder when all the racists and or hypocrites will finally realize what this guy is really about?!

Why don't you start with his racist friend Rev Wright (or is it Rev Wrong) and his hypocite supporter Rev Jesse Jackson. Don't call us racists. Ohama has enough racists and hypocrite friends under his bus to justify buying a bigger bus.:cuckoo:

Its a song.. christ guys. go take a walk in the park.. get out of the house... go get a drink cause you right cats need to chill... its going to be a long nuclear winter lasting 12-20 years for you conservatives...

Jeepers. It's not a song it's Lyrics. Rap is not music. It's the same broken record over and over. I suggest you take your own advice and pull the eye phones out while you're walking. Also, it may not hit for you to read a book or news paper. Again, with the no earphones. You need a cleansing of your brain. You may then be able to write full complele sentences.

Why don't you start with his racist friend Rev Wright (or is it Rev Wrong) and his hypocite supporter Rev Jesse Jackson. Don't call us racists. Ohama has enough racists and hypocrite friends under his bus to justify buying a bigger bus.:cuckoo:

I think he's asking for a couple of tanks these days.

Jeepers. It's not a song it's Lyrics. Rap is not music. It's the same broken record over and over. I suggest you take your own advice and pull the eye phones out while you're walking. Also, it may not hit for you to read a book or news paper. Again, with the no earphones. You need a cleansing of your brain. You may then be able to write full complele sentences.
This is your rant against my writing style.. Well Mr Webster can you explain to me how you can have a complete sentence with no object. Why is lyrics capitalized. What is an eye phone? christ child stop embarrasing yourself.. "It may not hit for me..." .. STFU for your own sake.

btw.. technically speaking Rap is the act of speaking in a hip hop or variant song. How to Write a Rap Song - wikiHow. It is most definitely music. It actually has strong roots in tracking and highlighting societal issues... maybe you prefer the vapid music of britney or paris.

This is your rant against my writing style.. Well Mr Webster can you explain to me how you can have a complete sentence with no object. Why is lyrics capitalized. What is an eye phone? christ child stop embarrasing yourself.. "It may not hit for me..." .. STFU for your own sake.

btw.. technically speaking Rap is the act of speaking in a hip hop or variant song. How to Write a Rap Song - wikiHow. It is most definitely music. It actually has strong roots in tracking and highlighting societal issues... maybe you prefer the vapid music of britney or paris.

Sorry Jeepers. I didn't proof my reply. I didn't think you'd notice any mistakes. Good jobs proof reading.

Forum List

Back