Obama throws an anchor to struggling Dems

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama must be too busy staring at this reflection and listening to a CD of his best speeches to see what's happening in the midterm elections. I couldn't have asked for anything better from this Administration

"Energy Department Says It Has ‘Mandate’ to Force ‘Market Transformation’ for Household Appliances"

“The fourth one, which the secretary and I love,” said Zoi, “is where we have a mandate. Where we can actually just issue regulations and do market transformation.”

Energy Department Says It Has ?Mandate? to Force ?Market Transformation? for Household Appliances | CNSnews.com

Just in time for the mid-term elections too!

Democrats only "man date" is in the back seat of a limo with Larry Sinclair.

This is why Progressives need to be treated like they were smallpox and eradicated from government from top to bottom

Obama must be too busy staring at this reflection and listening to a CD of his best speeches to see what's happening in the midterm elections. I couldn't have asked for anything better from this Administration

"Energy Department Says It Has ‘Mandate’ to Force ‘Market Transformation’ for Household Appliances"

“The fourth one, which the secretary and I love,” said Zoi, “is where we have a mandate. Where we can actually just issue regulations and do market transformation.”

Energy Department Says It Has ?Mandate? to Force ?Market Transformation? for Household Appliances | CNSnews.com

Just in time for the mid-term elections too!

Democrats only "man date" is in the back seat of a limo with Larry Sinclair.

And what of this jewel of colossal ignorance? “That’s an existing statute that this department of energy is going to make work really hard,” Zoi said. “We’ve already issued appliance standards that are going to save the American public somewhere between $250 billion and $300 billion over the next 20 years just by getting the crummy stuff off the market.”

So much for letting consumers make that distinction. These people loathe the free market. They think people can't make these choices for ourselves.

What we're going to do as voters is remove the crummy politicians out of our government and out of our lives. We already have parents. We don't need another huge set of them in government.

I wonder if the struggelling dems will throw the anchor at Obama.:lol:

Forum List

Back