Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

I've got a son, being impregnated from my husband of 30 years & I chose to have him. I'm certainly happy that I got to decide that & not the government.

Really? I'm glad I'm not such an evil twat that I take joy from telling my child that his life has no real value to me. I can just visualize it. "Hey, Quinn, lucky you! I was going to kill you, but then I decided, what the hell, it's a good year, I'll let you live!"

Good God, no wonder our schools have started spending so much time teaching self-esteem. Where else are these poor children going to get it, with "mothers" treating them like accessories they bought on impulse? :exclaim:

I have just reached an epiphany about leftist society that I have always been unable to comprehend, what with being born to parents who viewed me as having intrinsic value, and all.

LOL... my son believes a woman has a right to choose just as much as I do. BTW... anytime that choice is made to terminate- the 'potential' life doesn't even know it.

Can you tell me what memories you had in utero, drama queen?
You are proud you raised him to support infanticide?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I am damn proud that he doesn't support the idea of forcing women to be incubating hosts.

Don't you need to get ready for church about now?

lol... 'hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace'.
Forced to be a incubator ? She did not have to open her legs

And here we see again a demonstration of the vicious misogynistic hatred liberal "women" have for being women and for their own femaleness. Tell me how I'm supposed to view that with anything other than disgust.

The only thing "forcing" women to be "incubators" is Nature itself. There is no law that is going to "free" them from their awful, hateful, imprisoning uteruses. Human reproduction is what it is, and man's laws will do nothing to change it. They will only dehumanize and demoralize.

Makes her feel like she's actually got some sort of sexuality to start with. Anyone ever notice that the most ardent supporters of baby killing are the ones least likely to have anyone interested in impregnating?

I've got a son, being impregnated from my husband of 30 years & I chose to have him. I'm certainly happy that I got to decide that & not the government.

Really? I'm glad I'm not such an evil twat that I take joy from telling my child that his life has no real value to me. I can just visualize it. "Hey, Quinn, lucky you! I was going to kill you, but then I decided, what the hell, it's a good year, I'll let you live!"

Good God, no wonder our schools have started spending so much time teaching self-esteem. Where else are these poor children going to get it, with "mothers" treating them like accessories they bought on impulse? :exclaim:

I have just reached an epiphany about leftist society that I have always been unable to comprehend, what with being born to parents who viewed me as having intrinsic value, and all.

LOL... my son believes a woman has a right to choose just as much as I do. BTW... anytime that choice is made to terminate- the 'potential' life doesn't even know it.

If I were you, I wouldn't tie life and humanity to mental capacity. It puts you on very shaky ground.

I think I've already congratulated you on the amount of respect you have earned from me for your motherhood. I don't suggest carrying it further.

<pfffft>

lol, get off the stage, no one's applauding you.

Wrong. No one I view as evil filth is applauding, and you're fully delusional if you think I would accept respect from the repulsive likes of you even if offered.

I'm very sorry you viewed your own child as a potential enemy, but I don't extend that pity to your attempts to teach other women to do the same.

I am damn proud that he doesn't support the idea of forcing women to be incubating hosts.

And here we see again a demonstration of the vicious misogynistic hatred liberal "women" have for being women and for their own femaleness. Tell me how I'm supposed to view that with anything other than disgust.

The only thing "forcing" women to be "incubators" is Nature itself. There is no law that is going to "free" them from their awful, hateful, imprisoning uteruses. Human reproduction is what it is, and man's laws will do nothing to change it. They will only dehumanize and demoralize.

:blahblah:

We all know that abortion is mainly about Killing black babies and babies of the poor which is why you want government to subsidize it. So you finding some sad little man to be your sperm donor doesn't surprise me. A liberal man will sleep with anything. Need proof? Look at bill clinton

All disdain and mockery of viragos like Dragon aside, I really am genuinely shocked at the bitterness and self-loathing of their own femaleness evidenced by listening to leftist women discuss abortion. I always wonder what happened in their lives to cause such disgust and revulsion toward their own reproductive systems and bodies.

Drama Queen...:slap:

I'm not the one who sounds like the old radio broadcast of the Hindenberg crash every time I discuss pregnancy and childbirth. "Oh, the humanity!" To hear you tell it, the erupting Mt. Vesuvius burying Pompei was less of a tragedy than a woman finding out she's pregnant.

To be generous, maybe you just don't realize how rancorous and misogynistic you sound.

You're too funny, & I'm sure you don't care how dictatorial YOU sound, DQ.[/QUOTE]

"Forced to be incubators!" Railing and hate-filled toward Nature and the "curse" it put upon you in the form of a uterus. Trust me, you're the only melodramatic one here.

If I were you, I wouldn't tie life and humanity to mental capacity. It puts you on very shaky ground.

I think I've already congratulated you on the amount of respect you have earned from me for your motherhood. I don't suggest carrying it further.

<pfffft>

lol, get off the stage, no one's applauding you.

Wrong. No one I view as evil filth is applauding, and you're fully delusional if you think I would accept respect from the repulsive likes of you even if offered.

I'm very sorry you viewed your own child as a potential enemy, but I don't extend that pity to your attempts to teach other women to do the same.

:eusa_boohoo:

Exactly. Nature and reality are just so much blather to you. Evil usually views the world that way.

Exactly. Nature and reality are just so much blather to you. Evil usually views the world that way.

I'm eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :FIREdevil:

I'm eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :FIREdevil:
A person that supports killing babies is evil. ..... the fact that you don't see it that way shows how evil you are

A person that supports killing babies is evil. ..... the fact that you don't see it that way shows how evil you are

The evil always think they're justified. Just as the insane always think they're sane.

I don't support killing babies. But don't let that stop your hallucinations trollboy.

The evil always think they're justified. Just as the insane always think they're sane.

So how sane do you actually believe you are, DQ?

Forum List

Back