Obama, this biggest con artist to ever be president?

Not bad...for a kid, but you are no kid.

Of you I would demand far more specificity...if for no other reason than you are an asshole.

Go into HR3200 and get what it says about the Exchanges....tell me what it says about...

1) Approved Plans
2)What contitutes an approved plan....
3) What coverages are "mandated"..
4) What premmiums can be charged....;)

and then...

What happens when ANY plan held changes....coverages or premiums?

I'll wait Cookie.

Should I stick to the first 500 pages?

It will give you a hyper link right to it..

Now...we both know I know what it says ;)

I'm sure you do. Your ilk seems to have all the answers:

"Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200, A notorious analysis of the House health care bill contains 48 claims. Twenty-six of them are false and the rest mostly misleading. Only four are true."

"Our inbox has been overrun with messages asking us to weigh in on a mammoth list of claims about the House health care bill. The chain e-mail purports to give "a few highlights" from the first half of the bill, but the list of 48 assertions is filled with falsehoods, exaggerations and misinterpretations. We examined each of the e-mail’s claims, finding 26 of them to be false and 18 to be misleading, only partly true or half true. Only four are accurate."

FactCheck.org : Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200

I keep misreading the OP's name as "Grampa Merkin".

That is the end of my contribution to this thread.

Should I stick to the first 500 pages?

It will give you a hyper link right to it..

Now...we both know I know what it says ;)

I'm sure you do. Your ilk seems to have all the answers:

"Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200, A notorious analysis of the House health care bill contains 48 claims. Twenty-six of them are false and the rest mostly misleading. Only four are true."

"Our inbox has been overrun with messages asking us to weigh in on a mammoth list of claims about the House health care bill. The chain e-mail purports to give "a few highlights" from the first half of the bill, but the list of 48 assertions is filled with falsehoods, exaggerations and misinterpretations. We examined each of the e-mail’s claims, finding 26 of them to be false and 18 to be misleading, only partly true or half true. Only four are accurate."

FactCheck.org : Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200

Your surrender is duly noted...I even told how to get where you needed to go tssk tsk tsk.

Now...I don't have all the answers...but you just stumbled itno a wasps nest of what I do know....and as I suspected you are a coward.

Forum List

Back