Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

How, exactly, am I your enemy, boy?

Gramps, you are dedicated to bringing my country down. You are the equivalent of the Taliban except you are already inside my country. You are the enemy of America and all Americans
I didn't ask for progressive bullshit that gets passed around the prog echo chambers, boy. I wanted something original.

Are you capable?

Gramps, there's no sense in me posting what's over your head. Dumbing down to that degree is a stretch for me, but I'm going to keep trying.

How, exactly, am I your enemy, boy?

Because you think for yourself. Liberals believe that is dangerous.

A conservative that thinks for himself and independently concludes that everything he's heard on Fox is flawless.

Right.

A liberal/progressive thinks for himself and concludes that everything the president says is truthful, right?

I hear a train just starting to wreck and Obama is the engineer. This train will be wrecking for a very long time and doing loads of damage.

Gramps, you are dedicated to bringing my country down. You are the equivalent of the Taliban except you are already inside my country. You are the enemy of America and all Americans
I didn't ask for progressive bullshit that gets passed around the prog echo chambers, boy. I wanted something original.

Are you capable?

Gramps, there's no sense in me posting what's over your head. Dumbing down to that degree is a stretch for me, but I'm going to keep trying.

So, you have nothing rational to say. All you have is proglodyte programming to repeat.

Run along, kid.

Because you think for yourself. Liberals believe that is dangerous.

A conservative that thinks for himself and independently concludes that everything he's heard on Fox is flawless.

Right.

A liberal/progressive thinks for himself and concludes that everything the president says is truthful, right?

I hear a train just starting to wreck and Obama is the engineer. This train will be wrecking for a very long time and doing loads of damage.

Look at things objectively. Democrats are riding on the reputation of a President that will be judged by history as one of the best. Republicans, unfortunately for the real ones, are being dragged down by the measured results of the worst.

Democrats have no need for anything but the truth. The Republicans must run as far away, and as fast as possible, from it. They have no options. Their panic is palpable.

Republicans have only two options. Redeem themselves by exorcising dixiecrats, or be exercised from government. It's completely their choice.

One of the best presidents as judged by history, my ass!

I could be wrong about that; after all, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

You are wrong about that. Instead you believe Republican propaganda. We read about you in 1984.

You are wrong about that. Instead you believe Republican propaganda. We read about you in 1984.
Ironically, you weren't even alive in 1984. :lol:

And 1984 was a warning against unchecked progressivism. True story.

Ironically, you weren't even alive in 1984. :lol:

And 1984 was a warning against unchecked progressivism. True story.

1984 was about tyrannical thought control. Propaganda. It was the basis for the present Republican campaign strategy. The only difference between the book and current reality was it had succeeded in the book.

Just saw '12 Years As a Slave'.

If you want to see the fine stock that dixiecrats evolved from, go see it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back