Obama thinks he IS the messiah

It'd still be 'only' if they were interested in being accurate and engaging in sound (and unoffensive) marketing.

It wasn't the only. There have been numerous opportunities to win Dinner with the Prez. This is the last one for the campaign...as advertised.

The only drawing for donors that I'm aware of. You're counting just any random ass dinner with whoever. And it counts on the drawing. Clearly it won't be his 'last' campaign dinner.
Anything that CON$ervoFascists are too ignorant to know about, by definition, didn't happen. :cuckoo:

This is at least the third dinner with Obama raffle.

It wasn't the only. There have been numerous opportunities to win Dinner with the Prez. This is the last one for the campaign...as advertised.

The only drawing for donors that I'm aware of. You're counting just any random ass dinner with whoever. And it counts on the drawing. Clearly it won't be his 'last' campaign dinner.
Anything that CON$ervoFascists are too ignorant to know about, by definition, didn't happen. :cuckoo:

:link:

I'm sure they all had a good laugh knowing what some would assume...it's like an idea that would come from the writers of The Daily Show.:lol:

:link:
A testament to the complete laziness of CON$ervoFascist slackers. Too lazy to google, too lazy to think, and too lazy to work for a living.

For $3 you can dine with A-listers, and the president. Maybe. - NBC News Entertainment

“We have Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Batman in the room. We should let the Secret Service take the night off,” quipped President Obama at a star-studded fundraising dinner last month. The event, which took place at George Clooney’s Los Angeles home on May 10, featured superhero actors Robert Downey, Jr. (Iron Man) and Tobey Maguire (Spider-Man) along with fellow A-listers Barbara Streisand and Salma Hayek, among others. While it raised an astounding $15 million -- the most ever for a presidential fundraiser -- it also welcomed two raffle-winning donors, Karen Blutcher and Beth Topinka, signaling a return to a more old-fashioned, small-scale approach to fundraising.

snip/

On June 14, Sarah Jessica Parker will host a dinner in her Manhattan home with the president and first lady, Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, and selected raffle winners who donate $3 or more to the Obama reelection campaign (although due to state gambling laws you can technically enter for free).

Forum List

Back