Obama, the welfare and job cut king...AMR cuts 4,400

"American Airlines is sending layoff warning notices to more than 11,000 employees although a spokesman says the company expects job losses to be closer to 4,400."

Watch the progressives claim this is evidence of an improving economy.

Standby for chris and seawytch to do their thing.

AMR expects about 4,400 job cuts, warns 11,000 - WSJ.com

So, extending the Bush tax cuts on the wealthi, I mean job creators DOESN'T create jobs?

image.jpg

"American Airlines is sending layoff warning notices to more than 11,000 employees although a spokesman says the company expects job losses to be closer to 4,400."

I thought this link was quite relevant to the OP even though it may open up a whole new can of worms... American Airlines Shows The Corruption Of Obama's GM Bailout - Forbes

I thought this link was quite relevant to the OP even though it may open up a whole new can of worms... American Airlines Shows The Corruption Of Obama's GM Bailout - Forbes

Nice opinion piece, but again I ask, where are the jobs Cantor and Boehner promised for extending the Bush tax cuts on the "job creators"?

"...Obama did not “save” Detroit. A bankruptcy that followed the rule of law would have “saved” Detroit better than Obama’s, which left GM under the federal government’s diktat, unable to borrow, and with high labor costs. Obama’s favoritism towards the UAW “elevated costs in a way that damage prospects for a successful reorganization.” Obama’s corrupt bailout will lead to higher prices for the middle class, crippled job growth in the auto industry, and more manufacturing jobs exported abroad."

American Airlines Shows The Corruption Of Obama's GM Bailout - Forbes

Forum List

Back