Obama... The Post Turtle...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THIS RANCHER'S OUTLOOK

AND COMMON SENSE APPROACH TO LIFE .

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, who's hand was caught
in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the
old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his being our president.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle'".
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.
The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come
across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'."

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to
explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself. He doesn't belong up
there. He doesn't know what to do while he's up there... and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with!"

---

Classic... e-mailed to me.

:)

peace...

So what would that make Bush?:lol:

This joke has been around a long time for whatever person you want to use it on.

This joke has been around a long time for whatever person you want to use it on.

At least Dubya Finished a Term as Governor...

Bammy couldn't even Finish a Junior Senate Term in the US Senate before Movingalong.com to the Next "Goal"...

Will he Finish a Term as President, or will he fall off the Post?...

And of course you Missed or did Not Retain the Word "Classic" in the Few Short Words I used in my OP that were Mine.

peace...

We know who it was that put him up there. His name is George Soros. Soros is going to find some way to make a profit on the deal, mostly by causing us a loss.

At least Dubya Finished a Term as Governor...

Bammy couldn't even Finish a Junior Senate Term in the US Senate before Movingalong.com to the Next "Goal"...

Will he Finish a Term as President, or will he fall off the Post?...

And of course you Missed or did Not Retain the Word "Classic" in the Few Short Words I used in my OP that were Mine.

peace...

If finishing a term as governor is your metric of success, what does that make Palin?

Aside from your obvious usual answer of "fuckable".

Too Bad that that Douchebag GoToHell isn't Honest enough to Quote what I was Calling "Sexist"...

Predictable as he is a Stain on the Internet.

peace...

Um, any poster can click the little blue and white arrow in the title and go to your original comment. It's not exactly rocket science. At any rate, my sig intent is to shine a light on your own douchbaggary/double standards.

Back on topic (because don't you get annoyed when posters "hijack" your brilliant threads?):

I've been listening to you talk about how awesome Palin was. You remember Palin, right? The candidate you constantly talk about wanting to "fuck"? The candidate that just quit halfway through her first term?

Then, on this very thread, shocker, shocker, you cite the fact that Bush finished a term as Governor as proof of his awesomeness in comparison to Obama. All while telling us all how great Sarah would be for the country.

So, what gives?

I am beginning to think that if it weren't for double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

And you Own NOTHING, Queer... Except maybe your own Delusions.

Mal, your projections are unhealthy.

Plus, I am straight.

Sorry.

Do you have my Words in your Sigline?...

What a Fag you are! :clap2:

I so OWN you that it's Sad.

How many Times a Night do you Wake Screaming about me, Bitch?...:lol:

peace...

Do you have any good insults?

Or are they all rooted in your own latent homosexual tendencies?

If finishing a term as governor is your metric of success, what does that make Palin?

Aside from your obvious usual answer of "fuckable".

Fuckable... And she's not even a Governor now, Hammerfuck.

And you Own NOTHING, Queer... Except maybe your own Delusions.

peace...

details details...she is governor till july 26, 2009......the devil and life is always in the details

We know who it was that put him up there. His name is George Soros. Soros is going to find some way to make a profit on the deal, mostly by causing us a loss.

Remember, Soros made his fortune short-selling British and Japanese currency. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a killing off of the Fed's printing of money to pay off our ballooning debt...

Remember, Soros made his fortune short-selling British and Japanese currency. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a killing off of the Fed's printing of money to pay off our ballooning debt...

Because Soros is a Standup Guy!...

A Patriot!

peace...

Forum List

Back