Obama the "Pious" snorted coke..but won't called Servicewoman with a DUI..how ..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama (in his intimate memoir, "Dreams of My Father") that he used cocaine and marijuana in high school and college.

Obama's Cocaine Confessional Won't 'Blow' His Chances - ABC News

Only 10 military service members get personal Christmas Day phone calls from President Barack Obama.

Last month, Coast Guard Petty Officer Golda Payne learned she would be one of them.
Payne, a 25-year-old Tampa native stationed in Kuwait, couldn't wait.
She researched the Obama family.
She planned to keep things "light," maybe ask about the family dog and tell him about her bulldog puppy.
She gave an interview to the Coast Guard newspaper.

But Christmas came, and Obama never called.
Two days later, Payne said her officers told her this was why:
The White House had run a criminal background check on her, saw a 2006 drunken driving conviction and didn't want to risk negative publicity.
Servicewoman told DUI cost her a Christmas call from Obama

ONE more example of the "HYPOCRITE-IN-CHIEF"

Wow You dont know the definition of hypocrite

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have.
Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.
Thus, an alcoholic's advocating temperance, for example, would not be considered an act of hypocrisy as long as the alcoholic made no pretense of constant sobriety.

Hypocrisy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Obama won't call a "Servicewoman" because of fear of negative publicity.. YET
he tells the world he's snorted cocaine!

Seems like a perfect example of a hypocrite!

What a dumbass decision from the Administration. However, I suspect it was not Obama's decision - that kind of shit usually gets decided by quite junior staff. Either way, it's very petty but I'm not gonna have a cow about it.

If you didn't do some some coke and grass in school then you missed some of the most important lessons life has to teach us. I am completely serious.

If you didn't do some some coke and grass in school then you missed some of the most important lessons life has to teach us. I am completely serious.

I'm quietly confident that they are 'lessons' I don't need to learn. But then, I'm not a follower, I tend to march to my own drum.

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have.
Thus, an alcoholic's advocating temperance, for example, would not be considered an act of hypocrisy as long as the alcoholic made no pretense of constant sobriety.

So Obama won't call a "Servicewoman" because of fear of negative publicity.. YET

I'm sure your heart aches for that lady...Tissue?

Obama (in his intimate memoir, "Dreams of My Father") that he used cocaine and marijuana in high school and college.

Only 10 military service members get personal Christmas Day phone calls from President Barack Obama.

Last month, Coast Guard Petty Officer Golda Payne learned she would be one of them.
She planned to keep things "light," maybe ask about the family dog and tell him about her bulldog puppy.

The White House had run a criminal background check on her, saw a 2006 drunken driving conviction and didn't want to risk negative publicity.

It's all about reelection for him now. He checked out a long time ago. He has waved bye bye to doing the right thing.

A Freeper post, REALLY, and you want to complain about MoveOn and Kos? :cuckoo:

This is the kind of thing they have against Obama. No wonder he will win in 2012.

I'm sure your heart aches for that lady...Tissue?

I don't understand... Obama the PIOUS needing YOU to defend him???

Also.. the clear straight point was Obama is a hypocrite and this is another illustration of someone who holds himself above others..
Obama the pious frequently admonishes us that
"the idea that I'm my brother's keeper, that I'm my sister's keeper,"

YET THIS "PIOUS Hypocrite's OWN half brother lives in a $12 a year hut!!!

I really am at a loss why you defenders of Obama are so quick to continue support a person who doesn't care evidently that you are having to defend the Messiah!!!
Do you honestly think as the editor of Newsweek that ..
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country,
above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

I mean people like you sound just like Kim Jong supporters.. mouthing Jong is God!

Forum List

Back