Obama & The OTHER-HALF Of The Population!

Well when your polices suck and you have high UE.

The economy stinks as much as your record does.

What else you gonna do??

Divide and try like hell to conquer.

can you imagine if Bush spoke out at a women's confernece? the left would of had a field day!!!,,,hmm, Bush speaks at "womans conference"? is he gay? bi-sexual? but of course, you wont hear that from PMSing NBC. they will praise Obama as he speaks of contraception, periods, breast exams, dangers of using expired womanly products,,etc. etc.

can you imagine if Bush spoke out at a women's confernece? the left would of had a field day!!!,,,hmm, Bush speaks at "womans conference"? is he gay? bi-sexual? but of course, you wont hear that from PMSing NBC. they will praise Obama as he speaks of contraception, periods, breast exams, dangers of using expired womanly products,,etc. etc.

Pretty much like pravda over there.

Still trying to divide America, is he?

Imagine that.

Yeah...and republicans didn't give him a HUGE OPENING to drive that truck through.

Blaming him for taking advantage of OUR missteps won't prevent us from making more, will it?
In politics, perception is reality and right now the republicans are perceived as being vulnerable because of the stupid shit people on the right say about women's issues.

Whining that you can't race because you shot yourself in the foot isn't a viable strategy.

I'm a woman and there's no way in Hades I'm voting for that guy!

See he thinks women are as stupid as his communities he organizes. Wait, he thinks everyone is too stoopid to see what's best for them, only Obama knows for sure!!

Girls, hate to tell you but if you think he's really concerned about you I'd be seeking counseling.

Another vote for me and you will get free contraception, free education, more gov. hand out to start your own business, more money for your retirement, more money for girls clubs and on and on.
More and more spending of the tax payers money. This is disgusting.

What ever happened when Obama was campaigning in 2008, saying how the deficit need to be paid down, no more borrowing from China, no more money on the credit card? He is doing the same thing Bush did but even worse. Bush 4.9 trillion in 8 years. Obama 5 trillion in 3 years.
We can't afford this guy for another 4 more years.

Another vote for me and you will get free contraception, free education, more gov. hand out to start your own business, more money for your retirement, more money for girls clubs and on and on.
More and more spending of the tax payers money. This is disgusting.

What ever happened when Obama was campaigning in 2008, saying how the deficit need to be paid down, no more borrowing from China, no more money on the credit card? He is doing the same thing Bush did but even worse. Bush 4.9 trillion in 8 years. Obama 5 trillion in 3 years.
We can't afford this guy for another 4 more years.

Yep. Just a bunch of lies.

Still trying to divide America, is he?

Imagine that.

Yeah...and republicans didn't give him a HUGE OPENING to drive that truck through.

Blaming him for taking advantage of OUR missteps won't prevent us from making more, will it?
In politics, perception is reality and right now the republicans are perceived as being vulnerable because of the stupid shit people on the right say about women's issues.

Whining that you can't race because you shot yourself in the foot isn't a viable strategy.

Has nothing to do with perception and all about his desperation in deflecting away from our problems ie economy, unemployment, debt. Continue on though with your worship of the organizer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back