Obama... The only president to promote the destruction of America.

NO other president in history have ever said these words:

" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Obama said he would prevent coal burning utilities from financially existing to the point they are bankrupt.
Why would anyone much less the President want any company to go bankrupt?

Obama:"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008) battlebornpac.com
What smart, intelligent President would ever put forth a plan that would cause utility rates to skyrocket?
What kind of smarts is that???

Obama has also said:"I prefer single payer health system"
What does he think will happen to the 1,400 health insurance companies that have 450,000 employees that pay $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local/property taxes will do if there is JUST ONE payer?

Obama has also said: -- "I prefer higher gas prices".
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases..
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases!

View attachment 51561
Oil and Gas Statistics

Finally what President would tell the enemy that our military routinely and all the time "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"?

When experts at the time WARNED idiots like Obama NOT to use statements like these that helped the terrorists.
This Harvard showed : THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!!
According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard
and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across
Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to
information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

So we have a president who wants to bankrupt companies. Put people out of work. Have our military
attacked by terrorists encouraged by Obama's words verifying what the terrorists tell recruits.. "Americans kill civilians"!
What kind of President is that?
I'm paying $1.84 for Obamagas

Doesn't seem like destruction to me
Obama has nothing to do with the current gas prices... The vast majority of oil is taken from private lands thus the surplus.

Silly progressives are like cats and dogs with laser pointers... They just can't figure out reality.
The trick to have common sense... Can't be taught, born with it.

Embrace the suck

So if the price goes up, its Obama's fault. But if the price goes down, he had nothing to do with it.

Consistency really isn't your thing, is it?
Bullshit, for the past 7 years when gas was $4 a gallon you disingenuous liberals were saying "The president doesn't have anything to do with gas prices". Consistency really isn't your thing, is it (or honesty)?

" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Obama said he would prevent coal burning utilities from financially existing to the point they are bankrupt.

Obama:"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008) battlebornpac.com
What smart, intelligent President would ever put forth a plan that would cause utility rates to skyrocket?

What does he think will happen to the 1,400 health insurance companies that have 450,000 employees that pay $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local/property taxes will do if there is JUST ONE payer?

This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....

View attachment 51561
Oil and Gas Statistics

Finally what President would tell the enemy that our military routinely and all the time "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"?

When experts at the time WARNED idiots like Obama NOT to use statements like these that helped the terrorists.

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard
and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across
Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

So we have a president who wants to bankrupt companies. Put people out of work. Have our military
attacked by terrorists encouraged by Obama's words verifying what the terrorists tell recruits.. "Americans kill civilians"!

Obama has nothing to do with the current gas prices... The vast majority of oil is taken from private lands thus the surplus.

Silly progressives are like cats and dogs with laser pointers... They just can't figure out reality.

Embrace the suck

So if the price goes up, its Obama's fault. But if the price goes down, he had nothing to do with it.

Bullshit, for the past 7 years when gas was $4 a gallon you disingenuous liberals were saying "The president doesn't have anything to do with gas prices". Consistency really isn't your thing, is it (or honesty)?

Of course Obama is responsible for gas prices....Republicans told me in 2012 that if Obama were re-elected gas would go to $8 a gallon

So he must be responsible

View attachment 51561
Oil and Gas Statistics

STUDY ABSTRACT

Embrace the suck

Of course Obama is responsible for gas prices....Republicans told me in 2012 that if Obama were re-elected gas would go to $8 a gallon

So he must be responsible

The ONLY way any president affects the price is by signing federal oil leases.
Here are the number of federal oil leases signed by Bush vs Obama.
leasesfederal.png

a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases or 29% of total leases.
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases or 71% of total leases
Between the two a total of 33,491 federal oil exploration leases.

Oil and Gas Statistics

Nothing else the President does has a direct affect on the supply. So please tell me which president would have done more to increase the supply thus lowering the price?

Forum List

Back