Obama: The Most-Racial President

Obama's justice dept Holder is Obama

That doesn't equate to the treatment of hispanics in the Phoenix jails having anything to do with President Obama. You're stretching it a bit IMHO.

Immie

What exactly has Obama done to advance immigration reform? Bush tried.. Obama? he wants the issue.

Why he has... um, wait, give me some time...

Well, I don't have a frigging clue, but regardless, the story still doesn't equate to President Obama having anything at all to do with the treatment of hispanics in the jails of Phoenix.

Is the fact that SF California has a Democratic loon as their representative who was not all that long ago the Speaker of the House simply because I was born and raised in California?

Immie

I get it, if anyone disagrees with Obama its called *blank* division.

Gender Division, Religious Division, Breakfast Division...

That doesn't equate to the treatment of hispanics in the Phoenix jails having anything to do with President Obama. You're stretching it a bit IMHO.

Immie

What exactly has Obama done to advance immigration reform? Bush tried.. Obama? he wants the issue.

Well, I don't have a frigging clue, but regardless, the story still doesn't equate to President Obama having anything at all to do with the treatment of hispanics in the jails of Phoenix.

Is the fact that SF California has a Democratic loon as their representative who was not all that long ago the Speaker of the House simply because I was born and raised in California?

Immie

Do you have any evidence of mistreatment?

Immie

Isn't that what the article you used as a source claimed?

Here's the title: Lawsuit Says Sheriff Discriminated Against Latinos

I don't know about you, but I would consider discrimination to be a form of mistreatment.

Immie

Immie

I don't know about you, but I would consider discrimination to be a form of mistreatment.

Immie

The Sheriff hasn't discriminated. This lawsuit is frivilous. Dozens of Maricopa deputies are Hispanic. The DOJ launched this lawsuit process after the Obama Admin was only in office for 49 DAYS and only 6 months after ICE gave the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department a rave review - even on compliance with Federal racial profiling guidelines.

Immie

Immie

What a lawsuit claims doesn't make it fact. The federal government is already all over Arizona and Arpaio, they are there, watching looking for anything. Have they found something?

Immie

The Sheriff hasn't discriminated. This lawsuit is frivilous. Dozens of Maricopa deputies are Hispanic. The DOJ launched this lawsuit process after the Obama Admin was only in office for 49 DAYS and only 6 months after ICE gave the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department a rave review - even on compliance with Federal racial profiling guidelines.

If that is the case, then JRoc's implication that President Obama is responsible for the mistreatment of Latinos in Phoenix jails fail because it never happened, right?

Or

Reading beyond the first sentence of your reply, maybe I am not understanding what JRoc is attempting to say here.

Oh and believe me, I'm dying here trying to defend the "One".

Immie

Immie

What a lawsuit claims doesn't make it fact. The federal government is already all over Arizona and Arpaio, they are there, watching looking for anything. Have they found something?

I think I am mis understanding your claim. I thought you were claiming that President Obama was in some way responsible for the treatment of Latinos in the jail.

Hey, what can I say? It is getting late here.

Immie

Immie

I think I am mis understanding your claim. I thought you were claiming that President Obama was in some way responsible for the treatment of Latinos in the jail.

Hey, what can I say? It is getting late here.

Immie

Nah....The point is Obama dividing people for political gain. He claimed to be a uniter coming in,but he is one of the most divisive presidents in American history, and it is intentional

Forum List

Back