Obama the Mexican's puppet: Mexico’s drug war is our fight as well!

Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The economy of Mexico is the 11th largest in the world. After rapid economic, social and technological growth beginning in the 1990s, Mexico is now both one of the world's largest economies and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. With a stable growth rate of 7.6%.,[14][15] the Mexican economy is expected to nearly triple by 2020

Do you people care if this country recovers or not?

The only way this market is going to provide new customers for our future trade is for them to win this drug war.

The best thing we could do for ourselves and Mexico is to legalize pot.

does pot cure backaches? brain tumors, morton's neuroma?

It sure doesnt blow peoples heads off like the cartels do.

It has been used by people for thousands of years with very few adverse effects unlike alcohol.

we actually could put americans to work and grow our own tomatos and peppers. Yes we could.

Pahleeeese...

Americans who are very comofrtable getting their unemployment checks will NEVER want to do a menial job like pickin tomatos.

Just ask the left....those are jobs Americans would never want.

Yeah and the problem is people think giving welfare and unemployment to poor people actually helps them when in my view it just makes them comfortable with the bare minimum. Just look at the % of kids born into welfare parents who end up on welfare themselves.

Maybe someone could get a job picking vegetables and learn on the job skills that they could later use to be a successful farmer, sounds a lot better to me than sitting at home watching Jerry Springer waiting to get a check in the mail for nothing.

my findings have been a little different..

I am a business planner/recruiter here in the NYC area. When I recruit, I develop relationships with the candidates....and they level with me.......and many of them are on unemployment.

When I present an opporutnity to them, many do the math. They explain to me how they collect 405 a week on unemployment...but they ALSO collect another 10-12 an hour working off the books for a local retailer, their cousin Jakes contracting firm...babysitting for the working mom down the block....

Plus, at 405 recorded income (unemployment), they are at the income level where they get certain local and federal entitlements...

But as for income...they are making 800 a week take home (they do not have to pay taxes on the 405 unemployment on a weekly baisis...just at return time)....so when I present to them an opportunity to interview for a job at 40K...they say the take home will be 100 less a week and they will lose other entitlements...and they rationalize it by saying...6 months down the road as I near the end of my unemployment there will be plenty more jobs available....and they pass on the interview

I am a good recruiter...one of the best in my area....and I struggle to find people for jobs.

Pahleeeese...

Americans who are very comofrtable getting their unemployment checks will NEVER want to do a menial job like pickin tomatos.

Just ask the left....those are jobs Americans would never want.

Yeah and the problem is people think giving welfare and unemployment to poor people actually helps them when in my view it just makes them comfortable with the bare minimum. Just look at the % of kids born into welfare parents who end up on welfare themselves.

Maybe someone could get a job picking vegetables and learn on the job skills that they could later use to be a successful farmer, sounds a lot better to me than sitting at home watching Jerry Springer waiting to get a check in the mail for nothing.

I am a business planner/recruiter here in the NYC area. When I recruit, I develop relationships with the candidates....and they level with me.......and many of them are on unemployment.

When I present an opporutnity to them, many do the math. They explain to me how they collect 405 a week on unemployment...but they ALSO collect another 10-12 an hour working off the books for a local retailer, their cousin Jakes contracting firm...babysitting for the working mom down the block....

Plus, at 405 recorded income (unemployment), they are at the income level where they get certain local and federal entitlements...

But as for income...they are making 800 a week take home (they do not have to pay taxes on the 405 unemployment on a weekly baisis...just at return time)....so when I present to them an opportunity to interview for a job at 40K...they say the take home will be 100 less a week and they will lose other entitlements...and they rationalize it by saying...6 months down the road as I near the end of my unemployment there will be plenty more jobs available....and they pass on the interview

I am a good recruiter...one of the best in my area....and I struggle to find people for jobs.

Thanks for the post, I kind of went off track as my post more deals with welfare rather than unemployment.

It has been used by people for thousands of years with very few adverse effects unlike alcohol.

And legalizing it will put the cartels out of business and make them desparate....and they will rush the border and strart killing and stealing.....

that's how you handle crime? legalize it? oh good, then let's make murder legal, that solves that dam problem. let's make drunk driving legal,, problem solved.. lessseee let's make arson legal,, solves some problesmm what esle,, oh hell let's just make everything legal iand live in anarchy.. what the hell.

Most of the cartels money is in pot.

Legalize it and you wilkl have Americans growing it and paying taxes on it.

That will rip the money from the cartels and give the police a chance to kill the cartels before they shift to other drugs.

It will create a sitiuation in which there will be no need for a onerous border fence and costly massive police inforcement of it.

Then the commerse can flow unimpeded.

Then the US market can have first dipps on the huge burgeoning market that is Mexico.

Mexico will outpace the predicted growth that economists agree on.

You want jobs?

Legalize pot and watch the great possitive results.

Thanks for the post, I kind of went off track as my post more deals with welfare rather than unemployment.

Well...seeing as this thread has to do with Mexico, I believe we both went off track.
But your point is a valid one as is mine...and I just wish those that refuse to admit that many are gaming the game would stop assuming all will do the ethical thing....most of us would be less than ethical if we had a ring that made us invisible...it is basic human nature.

Most of the cartels money is in pot.

Legalize it and you wilkl have Americans growing it and paying taxes on it.

That will rip the money from the cartels and give the police a chance to kill the cartels before they shift to other drugs.

It will create a sitiuation in which there will be no need for a onerous border fence and costly massive police inforcement of it.

Then the commerse can flow unimpeded.

Then the US market can have first dipps on the huge burgeoning market that is Mexico.

Mexico will outpace the predicted growth that economists agree on.

You want jobs?

Legalize pot and watch the great possitive results.

You are assuming that the leagization of pot will happen overnight and come as a shockk to the cartels......

But lets look at reality....

The cartels use death and destruction to get their way...

If they see congress discussing legalizing pot, they will cross the border and start to terrorize Americans...in an effort to scare congress into backing off.

Yours is a valid theory......but you need to insert reality into it.

Many American lives will be lost in an effort to pass such legislation....

“We are very mindful that the battle President Calderon is fighting inside of Mexico is not just his battle, it’s also ours,” Obama said. “We have to take responsibility just as he’s taken responsibility.”

Okay. If it is our battle too, THEN SEAL THE BORDER.

Problem:
How do you seal the border when Mexicans want to speed through the checkpoints without being searched? We are just supposed to trust them because Mexicans never lie!

Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The economy of Mexico is the 11th largest in the world. After rapid economic, social and technological growth beginning in the 1990s, Mexico is now both one of the world's largest economies and one of the fastest growing economies in the world. With a stable growth rate of 7.6%.,[14][15] the Mexican economy is expected to nearly triple by 2020

I get my stats from the United Nations which consistantly shows Mexico with a standard of living that is between 50 and 55 of 179 countries rated. There is no booming economy unless America creates it by sending US worker jobs there.

And how much is due to the fact that the United States is on their border and not because the average Mexican is a business genius.:cuckoo:

They now live almost as long as Americans do because we sent billions of dollars in health aid over the decades to that crap hole. In the 1950s, the average life span of a Mexican was 50 years of age. We should have let them die off!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back