Obama the maximum absolution for our country

ManuelQuiza

Rookie
Oct 3, 2012
Hello everyone I am a 21 year old disabled student and I would just like to say President Barack Obama is an excellent man whom cares more for the individual that the materialistic worthlessness the worldwide enterity has to offer.

If it were not for Obamacare I would have never been able to recover from the tight and strict force of "illogical understanding" and inconsideration that most inpatient hospitial clinics have to offer.

To make this short, I was placed on anti psychotic and schizophrenic/manic depressive medication for the reason of false judgement and lack of compassion on the staff of the provided care. After Obama plan to approve Medicaid for people like me, and with the help of God I been able to find the proper treatment and been able to get off all the medication I was placed improperly and misdiagnosed on after suffering for six years straight of my early teenage years at a unconditional and afforadable manner due to the thoughtful consideration of President Barack Obama, the man who made it all possible, for me to live my youth that I had lost once again.

So many people are out there are currently severely depressed and destroyed after the economic collapose and, I find it impossible for this country to move forward if Romney decides to cut any truths about the stability of the American citizen without balance and he will never succeed with force, and demand.

I believe Obama is doing the right thing by bringing this country into unity.. and freedom for what it really stands for, who are we to judge the man for giving us are rights to all that he has done during his presidential years. We should be thankful that as under a nation under the Divine God he has chosen the right desicion to give us a free will, because we would not be a creation if it were not for free will.

Thank you all,

for anyone interested in an introspective biography on my life that deals with nostalgic, dragging, psychological/gospel collision, and how I brought a message to hundreds and thousands of people worldwide to deliver people from the oppression & delusion of false eastern religious doctrine and confusion of freemasonry and occultism then you can buy my book named "Redefine Love" on Amazon (paperback) or kindlefire (online version)

This book will give insight to the spiritual warfare involved with today and future events and why these things are inevitable

Imagine! if we cannot get the new generation which is the youth today to break free from the disaster and crisis that has hit our people, then surely we will have a sophisticated and well taken care of elder generation to the grave with a lost generation of uneducated fatherless children with the wrong ideal of what Romney is up to by stirring up heat and strife, however...I dont think this is the time to yap about who was better or who annihilated the other in the debate..that is immature and there are more urgent issues to be concerned about rather than the self centered gloating on perspective..

Last edited:
Syrenn, its funny you say that and but, rather sad that the world is decieved due to what the inhabitants of the world have tought them.. So I am set apart and thats who I am.

So, it is an honor to write all of you on behalf of my good friend. I seen all of you write, all of you support your beliefs and stand up for what is right, I am thankful for that. Although I am no one to come as passing judgement rather, would like to say, I don't care if you worship the devil, are a free mason, or an occultist. What I do know is that here you all are standing up together for justice rather than being, yes, just that.

I hope that you all understand where I come from, I gave my life to Jesus Christ after being brought down hard by the depths, rather than becoming completely blocked and self centered, or lukewarm I been able to take all of the knowledge , the keys of darkness, shatter them and make them into one glorious power and now in essence gives me all divine power which broke my addictions from medication, cocaine, and all sorts of misery. You may say well, I am fine just being free, the thing is sure we all have a free will indeed, thank God right! we would not even be a creation yet, a breathe or a thought of interaction between what we do here together in this group if it was not for free will under the divine creator. I say divine creator because you may believe that there is a divine but do not believe Jesus was divine, rather I tell you that he is divine and the cobra's beheaded on my tongue. The whole eastern religion mirage of spirituality is all nice in the sense of interest, but for eternity holds no value whatsoever, and if you are here hating or have use against humanity or for yourself in that deep personal matter, how much more will you lose by giving up in isolation and total depravity of freedom..Don't we stand for freedom? Think about.. we are all very wise and we have seen the depths of the dragon so ..how much more of a disciple and apostles can we be than anyone else and receive tremendous peace, now and great , eternal and majestic reward in the third heaven. I, personally speaking given up my engagement to create music that was common to that of black metal, noise, and sound of flame for the sake of all of you, and the lives I am trying to bring hope and repentance to around me in my own home, and city. I would love to do much more, but one day , one person, at a time, surely whirlwinds are shedding demon blood.

I really thank you all for being so kind to invite me into your group with tremendous influence and power to fight the Islamic forces of death and deceit. Lets put down the violence and realize we have power in the spiritual world to move there plots against themselves.

Here is a song I have put out for us! united and free! I will not take the credit for any of this sound if it were not for the influence and structure and force you have all shown me, rather people like all of you have gone so deep into the abyss because of how great you really are and are still going to be used to being greater glory than ever in the entire history of mankind, either your in! or your out! be a part of a revolution , or be left behind with the things you do not stand for.

We may die during abaddon but, we will

...!!!RISE!!!..

and the world shall forever burn.

YES WE WILL PRAY, WE WILL ACCEPT THE LORDS DOINGS, WE WILL ACCEPT THE FAITH OF OUR ANCESTORS!! AND DESTROY THE FOREIGN UNKNOWN HUMAN DOCTRINE AND GIVE UP OURSELVES AND WE WILL GO BIG AND GO HOME, ANYTHING ELSE IS IS MORE WORTHLESS THAN THE WORMS THAT EAT THE FLESH AFTER YOU ARE IN THE GRAVE..YOUR ALIVE NOW, YOUR SEEING THIS NOW, NOW YOU KNOW YOUR NOT JUST CALLED BUT CHOSEN , THE ABRAHAM INSIDE THE ABRAM! JUST LOOK AT SAUL, WE WILL TAKE SHAKING AN EMPIRE FURTHER THAN PAUL HIMSELF, ITS ARE DUTY TO CARRY THE FLAME.

WE WILL RESURRECT THE TRUE CHURCH THAT WAS FOUNDED FROM THE WHEN IT ALL BEGAN! WHAT BETTER WAY TO SHOW THE WESTERN WORLD ! YET, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER SOME HOW IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM, AND DO NOT FORGET EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT HIM AND THE CALLING, YOU ARE STILL BEING USED BY GOD MIGHTY AND POWERFULLY TO THE INEVITABLE , INDESTRUCTIBLE, OUT OF NOTHINGNESS.....Don't let mere people, yes even ourselves, a book, song, writing, or thought bind you anymore, open the eyes of your heart..we may want something bitter for someone else's life and there we are being deceived by the devil and drinking the bitter poison ourselves.. there we are cursing someone else, and cursing ourselves... in our wisps, and fragile like vapor of a life we dare to utter such words?

Not even nothingness, death, life, negativity, or even ignorance in all its bliss will tear us apart from his love, who cares about what is accurate, the truth is in our hearts and remain in that unmovable , ever so strong , hurricane movement in the spiritual word breaking through torrents of death and destruction!!! and you may have thought you wasted your time..well you would be surprised how everything you have done now and before has made more than a major impact in ever single aspect you can think of! Yea, more than we can think of or ever see now ever in our entire earthly lifetime, we will never know how great our works are, so unto perfection and total glorious sight.

Christ Jesus Revolution against Islam doctrine, eastern religion, in support to those who have suffered more through the brink of suicide, mind breaking, utter delusion than any new age pharisee or "talker" have ever thought forget been through . Alot of us, or none of us here thought there lives were useless because the world, in essence the jealous people , deeper essence, Satan himself tried to stop you to thinking his sneaky deception and manipulation that if he can get people that have no idea what there are talking about when it comes down to the messiah of Israel , king of kings, Jesus Christ, then certainly hes lost the war long ago and time is short... not this time, its timeless unto eternity. WE MUST NOT JUST WASTE ANY MORE TIME THINKING WE ARE WASTING TIME, LETS NOT BE LITTLE OUR SELVES AND WHAT EVER IT IS, YOU ARE DOING, DO IT WITH A SACRED HEART AND SALUTE NO ONE ALONG THE WAY, AND WHEN THE TIME COMES, STAND UP AND SPEAK YOUR VOICE!

Anything else is silence and will cease to be.

To all the members of Global Infidel DefenCe Fund, everyone last one of you, every day might as well be your last, yea, to suffer gladly, with a passion even if we do not look back.

Faith works, and without faith even all our work is truly less than in vein

More than merely a gimmick or stand up charisma , but a sacrifice, to save you, and them which are going through the very same struggles and suffering for our eternal glory.

Before Nothing Came Everything,

The union

Trinitas Sanctus

The free will of our own lusts is actually a complete prison, and a deception to those who say that is your own opinion.

Drastic matters cause for desperate measures

Good luck to you but really, this is probably not a good place for you.

rw's here really hate people, especially if you are at all defensive or vulnerable. rw's here hate people with disabilities, including veterans but especially anyone with any sort of mental issues.

Like I said, good luck and please, don't let the cruelty and nastiness you will get here hurt you or get you down. They attack everyone who doesn't bow down to their very sick version of a gawd.

Good luck to you but really, this is probably not a good place for you.

rw's here really hate people, especially if you are at all defensive or vulnerable. rw's here hate people with disabilities, including veterans but especially anyone with any sort of mental issues.

Like I said, good luck and please, don't let the cruelty and nastiness you will get here hurt you or get you down. They attack everyone who doesn't bow down to their very sick version of a gawd.

Manuel has suffered enough gross injustice at the hands of Psychiatry quacks to be fooled by your partisian sniping. Somehow he survived being a captive of an industry that makes street drug pushers look respectable.

I don't think he needs to worry about being savaged by ANYONE on the board. Unless of course he mentions Jesus Christ again. In which case -- he will be cut off at the knees by the party animals who took God out of their platform and then fought over putting Him back in for political expediency...

Round 1 to the Libertarian.... :cool:

Hello everyone I am a 21 year old disabled student and I would just like to say President Barack Obama is an excellent man whom cares more for the individual that the materialistic worthlessness the worldwide enterity has to offer.

If it were not for Obamacare I would have never been able to recover from the tight and strict force of "illogical understanding" and inconsideration that most inpatient hospitial clinics have to offer.

To make this short, I was placed on anti psychotic and schizophrenic/manic depressive medication for the reason of false judgement and lack of compassion on the staff of the provided care. After Obama plan to approve Medicaid for people like me, and with the help of God I been able to find the proper treatment and been able to get off all the medication I was placed improperly and misdiagnosed on after suffering for six years straight of my early teenage years at a unconditional and afforadable manner due to the thoughtful consideration of President Barack Obama, the man who made it all possible, for me to live my youth that I had lost once again.

So many people are out there are currently severely depressed and destroyed after the economic collapose and, I find it impossible for this country to move forward if Romney decides to cut any truths about the stability of the American citizen without balance and he will never succeed with force, and demand.

I believe Obama is doing the right thing by bringing this country into unity.. and freedom for what it really stands for, who are we to judge the man for giving us are rights to all that he has done during his presidential years. We should be thankful that as under a nation under the Divine God he has chosen the right desicion to give us a free will, because we would not be a creation if it were not for free will.

Thank you all,

for anyone interested in an introspective biography on my life that deals with nostalgic, dragging, psychological/gospel collision, and how I brought a message to hundreds and thousands of people worldwide to deliver people from the oppression & delusion of false eastern religious doctrine and confusion of freemasonry and occultism then you can buy my book named "Redefine Love" on Amazon (paperback) or kindlefire (online version)

This book will give insight to the spiritual warfare involved with today and future events and why these things are inevitable

Imagine! if we cannot get the new generation which is the youth today to break free from the disaster and crisis that has hit our people, then surely we will have a sophisticated and well taken care of elder generation to the grave with a lost generation of uneducated fatherless children with the wrong ideal of what Romney is up to by stirring up heat and strife, however...I dont think this is the time to yap about who was better or who annihilated the other in the debate..that is immature and there are more urgent issues to be concerned about rather than the self centered gloating on perspective..

Let me see if I have this understood correctly.

You are on medication because your judgment is impaired and you think obama is great.

Is that it?

The truth will set you free. Obama doesnt give a damn about the individual. He believes in "Collective salvation" He wont even help his own brother, his own flesh and blood.

Romney on the other hand gets to work helping individuals in need. He doesnt boast about it. Heck, we have to track down the individuals to get them to tell their stories. He has spend decades helping individuals, businesses, non-profits. The man helps people.

With that said I have two questions:

What do we need absolution for?

How can Obama bring unity?

Thank you all,

Let me see if I have this understood correctly.

You are on medication because your judgment is impaired and you think obama is great.

Is that it?

No -- I think he's snorting OBAMA INSTEAD of being on the meds. Or Obama paid someone to STOP giving him psychoactive therapies... OK -- so I'm NOT really clear on this...

Seriously man -- this guy is trying to vent. And I actually ENJOYED his carthartic efforts MORE than the debate tonight..

Forum List

Back