Obama the Grey

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Holy Grecian Formula Batman! Remember all the crap the Libs dished out on Reagan for dying his hair! One Lib outlet released a pic of Ronnie when he got out of the hospital after getting shot showing gray roots and they thought they got a pic of Elvis fucking Bigfoot

Looky here!

r3388353741.jpg

Holy Grecian Formula Batman! Remember all the crap the Libs dished out on Reagan for dying his hair! One Lib outlet released a pic of Ronnie when he got out of the hospital after getting shot showing gray roots and they thought they got a pic of Elvis fucking Bigfoot

Looky here!

r3388353741.jpg

If being POTUS for a year doesn't age you ten years, I don't think you're working very hard!

So I guess having someone else do all your homework in college and law school and being a Community Organizer is not real great preperation for POTUS

Remember all the crap the Libs dished out on Reagan for dying his hair!

I bet you considered the abovementioned libs to be total fucking losers, right?

Q: What does that make you?

One Lib outlet released a pic of Ronnie when he got out of the hospital after getting shot showing gray roots and they thought they got a pic of Elvis fucking Bigfoot

r3388353741.jpg

A: A total fucking loser.

Last edited:
So I guess having someone else do all your homework in college and law school and being a Community Organizer is not real great preperation for POTUS
I'll bet Obama can find the spell check button on his computer. If he had lost in 2008, and McCain was now POTUS, do you suppose his Vice President could step in once his heart attacks him? She is a GENIUS! And a University of Idaho graduate!

Must be a tough day in Obama-bashing land when the best you can do is that he has grey hair.

Just further shows that ANYTHING Obama does, you will bash, including dying his hair. LOL. Get real.

Must be a tough day in Obama-bashing land when the best you can do is that he has grey hair.

Just further shows that ANYTHING Obama does, you will bash, including dying his hair. LOL. Get real.

"Get real"

Nice to see you trying to bring that one back.

Good luck with that! :eusa_angel:

I have been watching him as he goes grey - but I just thought that maybe he stopped 'hitting the bottle'......the one 'For Men Only' of course. Maybe he IS over his head - WAY over.

I'd give odds he was coloring his hair far prior to the '08 campaign.

Gray like that doesn't happen over a few months.

I dunno...I got my first gray hair the day after I got engaged, and they kept coming...

But I think he probably colored his hair. or he's coloring it now. I don't think "The Boy King" sits well with him.

Forum List

Back