Obama the Great!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Finally we have an American President who is honest has somehow finased the AIPAC croud and knows how to put American Interests first.

It is evident that the current and past political revolutions in the ME have the blessing of the USA to offset the extreme right wing of Israeli politicians who insist on Eretz Israel by re-moving the rest of the Palestinians from Samaria and Judea.

The USA has no interests in loosing the Middle East to save this Right Wing politics in Israel. AIPAC or no AIPAC, Presidents look to their beliefs and Legacies not what money can buy.

American Interests to keep any influence in the middle is forcing democracy and will deal with the Devil to maintain our Interests, that is a solid two state solution guaranteed by American Power and commitment.

He's got my vote!

Last edited:
pwsign37.gif

Finally we have an American President who is honest has somehow finased the AIPAC croud and knows how to put American Interests first.

It is evident that the current and past political revolutions in the ME have the blessing of the USA to offset the extreme right wing of Israeli politicians who insist on Eretz Israel by re-moving the rest of the Palestinians from Samaria and Judea.

The USA has no interests in loosing the Middle East to save this Right Wing politics in Israel. AIPAC or no AIPAC, Presidents look to their beliefs and Legacies not what money can buy.

American Interests to keep any influence in the middle is forcing democracy and will deal with the Devil to maintain our Interests, that is a solid two state solution guaranteed by American Power and commitment.

He's got my vote!
O'bama's the greatest because he's a tolerant Muslim. PBUH

He's got my vote!
O'bama's the greatest because he's a tolerant Muslim. PBUH

I judge no person by their religion as you know it is the folly of mankind and Voltaire had it pegged...as much as I truly like you Hossfly, the horse you rely on belongs to the fool. Find a new home.

A good Muslim is no different than a good Jew or Christian but honestly, you have lost your reason when American interests and Israeli interests don't always cooincide. Obama is not going to be the American President who lost the ME...he is known to first believe in Justice and use force to give it out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back