Obama..The Great Divider

every President before Bush had to put up with Bullshit from both sides....but they basically kept that divide to where you can at least see and hear the other side across that divide......with Bush that divide became a wide Chasm.....and you needed Binoculars to see the other side.......with Obama it is now the Grand Canyon and you need a dam Telescope......this guy and Bush are the 2 worst "Leaders" this Country has ever had.....and you can see the results of shitty leadership....

ummm... i just want to say that it started before that. they impeached a popular democratic president and he was a great president. they spent 70 million dollars of our money to get a blue dress.

the chasm was intentional. karl rove perfected wedge issue politics. it keeps the "base" happy. but now the "base" has perverted the system.

did it exist with bush? yes. but a lot of that had to do with the manner in which he was elected. even then, after 9/11, he had the support of the other side. he squandered that good will, of course.

well from my perspective Jill, Clinton was a good enough "leader" or politician...whatever...to keep the sides from not going so far apart that Compromise was a foreign concept....Bill was the leader,not the party....i have never had such a bad view of both parties as i do now.....Bush was clueless.....Obama just isnt a leader....

*Far From It*. Obama hasn't a CLUE.

Forum List

Back