Obama..The Great Divider

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
This coming 2012 election is more important than The United States of America to Obama & the Democrats..

Yup .. dividing the country is the way to win..for him and his Party..

Rich from Poor... Black from White...Old from Young...etc..

Outstanding Triangulation... for such a great cause...

Don't Ya Think?

This coming 2012 election is more important than The United States of America to Obama & the Democrats..

Don't Ya Think?

You forgot Union vs Private Sector... ;)

Don't Ya Think?

That's a good one... thanks Buddy..

I'm fairly sure there's plenty more dividers to come..

Such is the desperation..me thinks...:lol:

Don't Ya Think?

No kidding. We have quite a fight on our hands if what I read here on these boards from some is epidemic as it seems...(That agree with The Messiah's divisiveness).

Remember before he was immacculated? He was supposed to be the 'Great Unifier'

i guess there is a big difference between violence in the streets and civil war, but i hope he pulls it together soon.

No kidding. We have quite a fight on our hands if what I read here on these boards from some is epidemic as it seems...(That agree with The Messiah's divisiveness).

Your right .. then he ends up being the worst of the unscrupulous politicians..

...that promised Clarity, transparency...and END of politics as usual...

It would be funny or at least ironic if it wasn't so, in your face pathetic...

And he gets upset when it is opposed so strongly...as if November 2010 taught him anything? He just plods on and digs a larger hole.

And he gets upset when it is opposed so strongly...as if November 2010 taught him anything? He just plods on and digs a larger hole.

Well.. we're in the hole.. he's personally making out pretty well..

Well.. we're in the hole.. he's personally making out pretty well..

Yeah...I wonder how close to the promised $1B he'll get for his [continuing] campaign? You do understand that he never left the campaign trail even though he was immacculated? And how this is about HIM, and his fortunes...has NEVER been about this country...EVER.

Obama has certainly divided this country further than any other POTUS in our nation's history. Calling Republicans "the enemy", saying Republicans can come along but have to sit in the back, etc...

Almost every time I see him speak he starts bashing Republicans. I would much rather hear him concentrate and tell us his plans on the economy, jobs, Iran, N. Korea, etc... We really don't care about him sniveling and whining about Republicans. We just want him to do his job. Do what he was elected to do. And bitching about Republicans every other breath isn't what we elected him for.

Last edited:
Hahahaha

That's a good one.

And everyone was getting along so well before Obama came along. He single handedly lowered the level of discourse. Didn't have a damn thing to do with Pallin telling everyone to reload.

Last edited:
Hahahaha

That's a good one.

And everyone was getting along so well before Obama came along. He single handedly lowered the level of discourse. Didn't have a damn thing to do with Palling telling everyone to reload.

Eh.. ya party pooper...:lol:

Obama has certainly divided this country further than any other POTUS in our nation's history. Calling Republicans "the enemy", saying Republicans can come along but have to sit in the back, etc...

Almost every time I see him speak he starts bashing Republicans. I would much rather hear him concentrate and tell us his plans on the economy, jobs, Iran, N. Korea, etc... We really don't care about him sniveling and whining about Republicans. We just want him to do his job. Do what he was elected to do. And bitching about Republicans every other breath isn't what we elected him for.

He can most certainlt quit his bitchin' about BUSH, when he has emulated Bush to certain extents...and Obama can certainly start taking responsibility for his actions.

Blame game only goes so far...he's taken it way too far...as POTUS...and most certainly as a MAN.

He can most certainlt quit his bitchin' about BUSH, when he has emulated Bush to certain extents...and Obama can certainly start taking responsibility for his actions.

Blame game only goes so far...he's taken it way too far...as POTUS...and most certainly as a MAN.

Obama does have a knack for making a bad situation much worse...

Pelosi and Reid .. run a close 2nd and 3rd..but it's real close...

Forum List

Back