Obama the First Invented-American President

The only invention is the right's xenophobic portrayal of Obama as a mysterious unknown quantity.

He admits freely that his "girlfriend" was not a "real" person.....

So who is doing the inventing here?

Hey I get on this President all the time...but I had one of those.
They call it a "RealDoll" very real looking too.
Mine looked a little like Princess Nancy...
Had to throw it out though.It didn't last long.

That is what you are talking about right????

The only invention is the right's xenophobic portrayal of Obama as a mysterious unknown quantity.

Well, actually....

I like to portray him as the weenie that single-handedly broke the lock the dems had on the house in just two years. I can't think of anyone getting it done that fast.

And I am grateful to him for it.

We'll finish the job in 2012.

Still just as fictional, whatever floats your boat.

Sure, and the sun comes up in the west.

I guess you are the one with the boat on lake lala.

Why does it matter so much to you? Seriously? I am not that interested in anyone enough to want to know everything about them, kind of creepy stalkerish behavior to dissect every scrap of minutiae about a public figure.

Hey, you are the one saying its the right "inventing" the story aren't you? Again... just who is doing the inventing here? Seems to me its obama himself.

It matters becasue obama is using all of this inventing as the base of his groundwork for and as a person.

It matters becasue his "memoirs" are not sold in the fiction section. It gets a bit confusing when you go looking for books if they are not sorted into the proper categories.

Obozo's whole life is a fraud. If he was white, the press would have exposed this in 2008. But the press is racist and their policy is "we will not challenge a black president".

So what REALLY bothers you is that the majority of American voters had over a year to vet Obama and elected him anyway. You idiots act like Obama snuck in the back door to the White House. What REALLY bothers you is that you lost an election by uour own inneptness and instead of doing something rational about it like honestly asking yourselves what went wrong and addressing that problem intelligently...you morons double down on stupid and amass a clown convention of candidates for the 2012 election.

What I find mystifying is that you learned NOTHING by the Palin fiasco. You morons went out and found about a dozen wack jobs just like her for the GOP presidential run.

Your trouble with Obama is not Obama ...It is the stupidity of the GOP.

man, you need a chill pill lately..obama's books are being proven to be "made up" a lot of his life is a fraud and the man had ACCOMPLISED nothing of great Importance up to the point of running for the lowly state Senator. and to think you all through Hillary under the bus for a Junior Senator community organizer and it has shown for the last four years.. it looks like all he did was sour people on the Democrat party (since a Majority of the people DISAPPROVE of him)...you all should be real proud
And you want to see Nut jobs take a gander in the Democrat party..

Obama's "books"? WTF? Do you really think Eisenhower or Goldwater would have given a rat shit about Obama's books? What THEY would be going ballistic about today would be the Supreme Courts ruling on Citizen's United and that bullshit ruling shoved right up Montana's ass without so much as a thin film of vasoline. States rights? Roberts and Scalia have just told you that you have no states rights. Only money has any rights in THIS...YOUR New Republican's world. Eisenhower would have walked into the building that the justices work in yesterday and put a cap in Roberts AND Scalia. Without appology.. If someone would do that today I would donate money to thier defense fund.

Why does it matter so much to you? Seriously? I am not that interested in anyone enough to want to know everything about them, kind of creepy stalkerish behavior to dissect every scrap of minutiae about a public figure.

Really? You don't think it is relevant to understand the behavior, and mental stability of the people we put into the White House, the people who carry the last word when America's Defense is threatened? Wow... Just wow.

Courtesy of David Maraniss' new book, we now know that yet another key prop of Barack Obama's identity is false: His Kenyan grandfather was not brutally tortured or even non-brutally detained by his British colonial masters. The composite gram'pa joins an ever-swelling cast of characters from Barack's "memoir" who, to put it discreetly, differ somewhat in reality from their bit parts in the grand Obama narrative. The best friend at school portrayed in Obama's autobiography as "a symbol of young blackness" was, in fact, half Japanese, and not a close friend. The white girlfriend he took to an off-Broadway play that prompted an angry post-show exchange about race never saw the play, dated Obama in an entirely different time zone, and had no such world-historically significant conversation with him. His Indonesian step-grandfather, supposedly killed by Dutch soldiers during his people's valiant struggle against colonialism, met his actual demise when he "fell off a chair at his home while trying to hang drapes."

If this is true...it could be a lot of fun.

So true. Here is another President who's background has been kept secret

Abraham-Lincoln-Vampire-Hunter.jpg

So what REALLY bothers you is that the majority of American voters had over a year to vet Obama and elected him anyway. You idiots act like Obama snuck in the back door to the White House. What REALLY bothers you is that you lost an election by uour own inneptness and instead of doing something rational about it like honestly asking yourselves what went wrong and addressing that problem intelligently...you morons double down on stupid and amass a clown convention of candidates for the 2012 election.

What I find mystifying is that you learned NOTHING by the Palin fiasco. You morons went out and found about a dozen wack jobs just like her for the GOP presidential run.

man, you need a chill pill lately..obama's books are being proven to be "made up" a lot of his life is a fraud and the man had ACCOMPLISED nothing of great Importance up to the point of running for the lowly state Senator. and to think you all through Hillary under the bus for a Junior Senator community organizer and it has shown for the last four years.. it looks like all he did was sour people on the Democrat party (since a Majority of the people DISAPPROVE of him)...you all should be real proud

Obama's "books"? WTF? Do you really think Eisenhower or Goldwater would have given a rat shit about Obama's books? What THEY would be going ballistic about today would be the Supreme Courts ruling on Citizen's United and that bullshit ruling shoved right up Montana's ass without so much as a thin film of vasoline. States rights? Roberts and Scalia have just told you that you have no states rights. Only money has any rights in THIS...YOUR New Republican's world. Eisenhower would have walked into the building that the justices work in yesterday and put a cap in Roberts AND Scalia. Without appology.. If someone would do that today I would donate money to thier defense fund.

Advocating the assassination of Supreme Court Justices is quite a serious matter... Are YOU fucking insane?

Good question. Why DOES it matter? Listen to the Rose/Brokow interview carefully. They both admit that pretty much all Barack Obama provided to the American people as reasons for his election were two auto-biographies and some inspirational speeches. If it then becomes apparent that much of the "auto-biographies" were in fact fiction...then what WAS Barack Obama elected on? Just the inspirational speeches? If that's the case then all I can say is WOW...did we as a nation drop the ball on that one! We elected a guy on vague promises with no track record of success as an executive nor any concrete plan to solve the countries ills. Is it any wonder that Barry has struggled?

Good question. Why DOES it matter? Listen to the Rose/Brokow interview carefully. They both admit that pretty much all Barack Obama provided to the American people as reasons for his election were two auto-biographies and some inspirational speeches. If it then becomes apparent that much of the "auto-biographies" were in fact fiction...then what WAS Barack Obama elected on? Just the inspirational speeches? If that's the case then all I can say is WOW...did we as a nation drop the ball on that one! We elected a guy on vague promises with no track record of success as an executive nor any concrete plan to solve the countries ills. Is it any wonder that Barry has struggled?

But you get the question of.... why does it matter. I guess for some it doesn't matter.... but sticking to party line does matter...end of story.

Courtesy of David Maraniss' new book, we now know that yet another key prop of Barack Obama's identity is false: His Kenyan grandfather was not brutally tortured or even non-brutally detained by his British colonial masters. The composite gram'pa joins an ever-swelling cast of characters from Barack's "memoir" who, to put it discreetly, differ somewhat in reality from their bit parts in the grand Obama narrative. The best friend at school portrayed in Obama's autobiography as "a symbol of young blackness" was, in fact, half Japanese, and not a close friend. The white girlfriend he took to an off-Broadway play that prompted an angry post-show exchange about race never saw the play, dated Obama in an entirely different time zone, and had no such world-historically significant conversation with him. His Indonesian step-grandfather, supposedly killed by Dutch soldiers during his people's valiant struggle against colonialism, met his actual demise when he "fell off a chair at his home while trying to hang drapes."

If this is true...it could be a lot of fun.

So true. Here is another President who's background has been kept secret

Abraham-Lincoln-Vampire-Hunter.jpg

:clap2:

:D

Advocating the assassination of Supreme Court Justices is quite a serious matter... Are YOU fucking insane?

Maybe. As far as I am concerned those two previously mentioned men are clearly enemies of the United States of America and it's Constitution. I would not be suprised if it happened. I would be indebted to anyone with enough balls to do it.

You don't agree? That's your right. If an FBI guy asked me if I wrote those words I would reply..."yes sir..proudly".

If THAT makes me "insane" then so be it. I would prefer to be labled insane than know I am a traitor to my country and the constitution.

If my words bother you then turn me in. I am not very hard to find.

Maybe. As far as I am concerned those two previously mentioned men are clearly enemies of the United States of America and it's Constitution. I would not be suprised if it happened. I would be indebted to anyone with enough balls to do it.

You don't agree? That's your right. If an FBI guy asked me if I wrote those words I would reply..."yes sir..proudly".

If THAT makes me "insane" then so be it. I would prefer to be labled insane than know I am a traitor to my country and the constitution.

Did you ever wonder if you are taking this stuff a little bit too far? I mean you sure as shit CAN get in trouble for that kind of talk. It's one thing to be a computer Rambo, it's quite another to advocate assassinating SC Justices... You need to wake up before you end up in REAL serious trouble.

Did you ever wonder if you are taking this stuff a little bit too far? I mean you sure as shit CAN get in trouble for that kind of talk. It's one thing to be a computer Rambo, it's quite another to advocate assassinating SC Justices... You need to wake up before you end up in REAL serious trouble.

The country..not I is in serious trouble..

I take the damage those assholes have done to my country VERY seriously. I am very much awake. If someone in authority does not like my sentiment and feels it is thier duty to shut me up then so be it. A lot of what is said on the internet is just people blowing off steam. Some people, including myself, see this venue as an opportunity to bring the truth, as they see it, in view of others.

If it is any consolation I doubt anyone that might take up arms and wack anyone is wasting thier time here on USMB. I'm pretty sure anyone serious about such an act would not announce it beforehand or read the drivel posted by 99 % of the people here..

Free speach probably covers more than you or anyone is comfortable with. That is the nature of it. Do you really think anyone in the FBI talked to Sara for putting targets on political opponents? I doubt it.

Obozo's whole life is a fraud. If he was white, the press would have exposed this in 2008. But the press is racist and their policy is "we will not challenge a black president".

It is the stupidity of the people that elected Barack Obama that mystifies me. It is rather scary that they may be able to do it again.

You are correct on one point...the GOP is pretty weak. That is what makes the whole Obama thing such a travesty. If he had any redeeming qualities at all, he'd be a lock.

We kicked your ass in 2010...and we were a mess then.

I just can't help but wonder what things would have been like if we had our act together.

My ass? Is it REALLY that hard to believe an old school republican would be livid over the GOP's direction in the last 30 years?

Haven't you ever heard that the first step in solving a problem is in recognizing that there is one?
In the case of big liberal government, problems are invented so that the government can force a "solution" on the people.

You have no legitimate claim to knowledge of what Eisenhower or Goldwater would do. Pure theatrical guesswork on your part.

I take the damage those assholes have done to my country VERY seriously. I am very much awake. If someone in authority does not like my sentiment and feels it is thier duty to shut me up then so be it. A lot of what is said on the internet is just people blowing off steam. Some people, including myself, see this venue as an opportunity to bring the truth, as they see it, in view of others.

If it is any consolation I doubt anyone that might take up arms and wack anyone is wasting thier time here on USMB. I'm pretty sure anyone serious about such an act would not announce it beforehand or read the drivel posted by 99 % of the people here..

Free speach probably covers more than you or anyone is comfortable with. That is the nature of it. Do you really think anyone in the FBI talked to Sara for putting targets on political opponents? I doubt it.

I don't think Sara Palin ever said what you said... And to be quite honest, she probably didn't "think" it either. The very idea of putting bull's eyes on the backs of SC Justices is quite frankly... DESPICABLE, and perhaps somewhat DERANGED, and most likely Illegal to make such a threat.

It is the stupidity of the people that elected Barack Obama that mystifies me. It is rather scary that they may be able to do it again.

In the case of big liberal government, problems are invented so that the government can force a "solution" on the people.

You have no legitimate claim to knowledge of what Eisenhower or Goldwater would do. Pure theatrical guesswork on your part.

I was very young when Eisenhower was president. He did lead the fight that beat back Fascism into the evil dark hole from which it rose in WWII. Fascism is now alive and well again and two of it's chief supporters are sitting on the Supreme Court. That much is fact.

I can only go by what they and those that knew them personally have to say about Fascism in our country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gahL5j4ack]Pres Eisenhower's Farewell Address In Which He Warns Americans About The Military Industrial Complex - YouTube[/ame]

John Dean was a student of Goldwater. He speaks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPELTY6vSqk]Authoritarians and the Bush Administration - John Dean - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think Sara Palin ever said what you said... And to be quite honest, she probably didn't "think" it either. The very idea of putting bull's eyes on the backs of SC Justices is quite frankly... DESPICABLE, and perhaps somewhat DERANGED, and most likely Illegal to make such a threat.

If you support what they have done to our country I can understand why my words offend you.

If you support what they have done to our country I can understand why my words offend you.

Your words are a bit more than "just" being OFFENSIVE.

Your words are a bit more than "just" being OFFENSIVE.

So is what Roberts and Scalia have done to the United States of America.

Forum List

Back