Obama the First Invented-American President

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Courtesy of David Maraniss' new book, we now know that yet another key prop of Barack Obama's identity is false: His Kenyan grandfather was not brutally tortured or even non-brutally detained by his British colonial masters. The composite gram'pa joins an ever-swelling cast of characters from Barack's "memoir" who, to put it discreetly, differ somewhat in reality from their bit parts in the grand Obama narrative. The best friend at school portrayed in Obama's autobiography as "a symbol of young blackness" was, in fact, half Japanese, and not a close friend. The white girlfriend he took to an off-Broadway play that prompted an angry post-show exchange about race never saw the play, dated Obama in an entirely different time zone, and had no such world-historically significant conversation with him. His Indonesian step-grandfather, supposedly killed by Dutch soldiers during his people's valiant struggle against colonialism, met his actual demise when he "fell off a chair at his home while trying to hang drapes."

If this is true...it could be a lot of fun.

Yes, just like his girlfriends............he's a composite. Made of of many different lies he's told and even written in his (cough, cough) autobiography.

His Narcissistic Personality Disorder is his driving force.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Narcissistic personality disorder: Symptoms - MayoClinic.com

Obama is an entirely mythical creature... anything to do with his past is "sealed", you only get what the Obama machine provides.

Scary... very scary. The only thing scarier are the people that buy into it.

Stupid Morman attempt at attacking Obama. Better shoot a memo to KOLOB and have your god send you some intelligence.

Note to Mormans: Better stick to realty. Trading crazy with Omama won't work. NOTHING is crazier than Mornman doctrine.

Jesus, fellas. Slow down. We're running out of bongwater already and it's only June!

Obozo's whole life is a fraud. If he was white, the press would have exposed this in 2008. But the press is racist and their policy is "we will not challenge a black president".

Obozo's whole life is a fraud. If he was white, the press would have exposed this in 2008. But the press is racist and their policy is "we will not challenge a black president".

So what REALLY bothers you is that the majority of American voters had over a year to vet Obama and elected him anyway. You idiots act like Obama snuck in the back door to the White House. What REALLY bothers you is that you lost an election by uour own inneptness and instead of doing something rational about it like honestly asking yourselves what went wrong and addressing that problem intelligently...you morons double down on stupid and amass a clown convention of candidates for the 2012 election.

What I find mystifying is that you learned NOTHING by the Palin fiasco. You morons went out and found about a dozen wack jobs just like her for the GOP presidential run.

Your trouble with Obama is not Obama ...It is the stupidity of the GOP.

So what REALLY bothers you is that the majority of American voters had over a year to vet Obama and elected him anyway. You idiots act like Obama snuck in the back door to the White House. What REALLY bothers you is that you lost an election by uour own inneptness and instead of doing something rational about it like honestly asking yourselves what went wrong and addressing that problem intelligently...you morons double down on stupid and amass a clown convention of candidates for the 2012 election.

What I find mystifying is that you learned NOTHING by the Palin fiasco. You morons went out and found about a dozen wack jobs just like her for the GOP presidential run.

You are correct on one point...the GOP is pretty weak. That is what makes the whole Obama thing such a travesty. If he had any redeeming qualities at all, he'd be a lock.

We kicked your ass in 2010...and we were a mess then.

I just can't help but wonder what things would have been like if we had our act together.

Last edited:

You are correct on one point...the GOP is pretty weak. That is what makes the whole Obama thing such a travesty. If he had any redeeming qualities at all, he'd be a lock.

I just can't help but wonder what things would have been like if we had our act together.

My ass? Is it REALLY that hard to believe an old school republican would be livid over the GOP's direction in the last 30 years?

Haven't you ever heard that the first step in solving a problem is in recognizing that there is one?

Courtesy of David Maraniss' new book, we now know that yet another key prop of Barack Obama's identity is false: His Kenyan grandfather was not brutally tortured or even non-brutally detained by his British colonial masters. The composite gram'pa joins an ever-swelling cast of characters from Barack's "memoir" who, to put it discreetly, differ somewhat in reality from their bit parts in the grand Obama narrative. The best friend at school portrayed in Obama's autobiography as "a symbol of young blackness" was, in fact, half Japanese, and not a close friend. The white girlfriend he took to an off-Broadway play that prompted an angry post-show exchange about race never saw the play, dated Obama in an entirely different time zone, and had no such world-historically significant conversation with him. His Indonesian step-grandfather, supposedly killed by Dutch soldiers during his people's valiant struggle against colonialism, met his actual demise when he "fell off a chair at his home while trying to hang drapes."

If this is true...it could be a lot of fun.

Facts... they are sticky when they come to light.... :lmao:

The only invention is the right's xenophobic portrayal of Obama as a mysterious unknown quantity.

My ass? Is it REALLY that hard to believe an old school republican would be livid over the GOP's direction in the last 30 years?

Haven't you ever heard that the first step in solving a problem is in recognizing that there is one?

I just did that.

If you are calling yourself an old school republican...I am calling you a liar.

man, you need a chill pill lately..obama's books are being proven to be "made up" a lot of his life is a fraud and the man had ACCOMPLISED nothing of great Importance up to the point of running for the lowly state Senator. and to think you all through Hillary under the bus for a Junior Senator community organizer and it has shown for the last four years.. it looks like all he did was sour people on the Democrat party (since a Majority of the people DISAPPROVE of him)...you all should be real proud
And you want to see Nut jobs take a gander in the Democrat party..

Last edited:
The only invention is the right's xenophobic portrayal of Obama as a mysterious unknown quantity.

Well, actually....

I like to portray him as the weenie that single-handedly broke the lock the dems had on the house in just two years. I can't think of anyone getting it done that fast.

And I am grateful to him for it.

We'll finish the job in 2012.

Well, actually....

I like to portray him as the weenie that single-handedly broke the lock the dems had on the house in just two years. I can't think of anyone getting it done that fast.

Still just as fictional, whatever floats your boat.

He admits freely that his "girlfriend" was not a "real" person.....

So who is doing the inventing here?

Well, actually....

Still just as fictional, whatever floats your boat.

not fiction, FACT
thank gawd the people were smart enough to stop this administration by putting the Republicans back in the house in 2010
now they can FINISH the job in a few months

Last edited:

He admits freely that his "girlfriend" was not a "real" person.....

So who is doing the inventing here?

Why does it matter so much to you? Seriously? I am not that interested in anyone enough to want to know everything about them, kind of creepy stalkerish behavior to dissect every scrap of minutiae about a public figure.

Forum List

Back