Obama: The End of an Error.

That's your response?

AEI's staff is a Who's Who of the conservative movement.

Dick Cheney, Newt Gingrich, John Bolton, Alan Keyes, Paul Wolfowitz, Fred Thompson. Is that collection is "moderate-left" to you, you have a very warped view of American politics.

Wow...I hardly noticed your obfuscation...

....weren't you the one who said Brookings was not liberal?
Oh, yeah...that was you, I recognize the tie.

Yes, I did say Brookings is not liberal. You responded with a source that claims Brookings and AEI are liberal.

What the heck is wrong with you, Slow-Polk???

"....Brookings and AEI are liberal."

Again:

Brookings
is more liberal than AEI. (More precisely, it means that as a
legislator or journalist becomes more liberal, he or she prefers
more and more to cite Brookings than AEI.) These estimates are
consistent with the claim that AEI is conservative (in an absolute
sense), while Brookings is liberal."
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/polisci/f.../MediaBias.pdf

Let me help you with your sign-off:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4]‪Porky Pig Cartoon Ending "That's All Folks!"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

wow... end of an "error"....

almost clever. :thup:
I took it for the subtle mocking of what the radical leftists did after W won in 2000 with their 'countdown till out of office' clocks.

Musta been too nuanced for you.

Correction! GW Bush did not win the 2000 election. Bush was Selected into the WH by the Supreme Court!!! And in so doing, the State Rights of Fla, the Fla. Supreme Court, and The Will of The American People were all ignored, just to put the Village Idiot from
Tex-Ass. Meanwhile, the United States of America has never been the same since. We all are now living in the Corporate Republican Utopia of America.

At least Obama wasn't SELECTED by the Supreme Court and was elected by the Will of People. Thanks for playing.

In a study of the Florida's ballots, the Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.

Electoral Vote...

George W Bush 271

Albert Gore, Jr. 266

Bush won the popular vote in 60% of the 50 states,

Gore, winning the popular vote in 40% of the states

George W. Bush won 2,434 (78%) of the nation's 3,111 counties;
Al Gore won 677 (22%) of the counties

George Bush won 51 (77%) of Florida's 67 counties

Gore won 16 (23%) of the counties (primarily the population centers)

http://mwhodges.home.att.net/election2000.htm

If it happens at all, the 2012 Election will not be close; Dems lose in another landslide maybe bigger than in 2010.

great pratisan expectations this a.m. Frank?

Even without highlighting his epic failures, Obama is radioactive to so many people, his only chance to stay in office more than one term is to declare martial law and cancel the election

obam_nosis.gif

Wow...I hardly noticed your obfuscation...

....weren't you the one who said Brookings was not liberal?
Oh, yeah...that was you, I recognize the tie.

Yes, I did say Brookings is not liberal. You responded with a source that claims Brookings and AEI are liberal.

What the heck is wrong with you, Slow-Polk???

"....Brookings and AEI are liberal."

Again:

Brookings
is more liberal than AEI. (More precisely, it means that as a
legislator or journalist becomes more liberal, he or she prefers
more and more to cite Brookings than AEI.) These estimates are
consistent with the claim that AEI is conservative (in an absolute
sense), while Brookings is liberal."
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/polisci/f.../MediaBias.pdf

Let me help you with your sign-off:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4]‪Porky Pig Cartoon Ending "That's All Folks!"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Funny how you ignore the very next sentence in the paper:

"These estimates are consistent with the claim that AEI is conservative (in an absolute
sense), while Brookings is liberal. But they are also consistent with a claim, e.g., that AEI is moderate-left while Brookings is far-left (or also the possibility that AEI is far-right while Brookings is moderate-right)

Ignoring the inference doesn't mean it isn't there.

Your "inference" is a dodge. You ignore the facts and claim that they clearly can't be true because "FDR never listened", and use statements from a book about a completely unrelated topic as your "evidence".

There's none so blind as those who will not see.

You would know, since you keep jumping up and down instead of addressing the matter at hand. Then again, answering the question is pretty damning to your position, but it's completely absurd that government spending would prolong the Depression, but then turn around and cure it as well.

Your "inference" is a dodge. You ignore the facts and claim that they clearly can't be true because "FDR never listened", and use statements from a book about a completely unrelated topic as your "evidence".

There's none so blind as those who will not see.

You would know, since you keep jumping up and down instead of addressing the matter at hand. Then again, answering the question is pretty damning to your position, but it's completely absurd that government spending would prolong the Depression, but then turn around and cure it as well.

It's been addressed, linked and documented, Porky.
Wise up.

No, it hasn't. You responded to it by saying "FDR didn't listen to anybody!!!" and linking to something about investigating possible spies. You still have addressed that:

1. The economy dips only after spending cuts were enacted in 1937.
2. Government spending during the Second World War ended the Depression, but somehow earlier spending had a negative impact.

New Topics

Forum List

Back