Obama: The economy is bad b/c government is not big enough

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Seriously. That's what he said. He said that cuts in spending at the local and state levels are what is hurting the economy.

Obama: The 'Weaknesses In Our Economy' Are Due to Cuts in State and Local Gov't | CNSNews.com

I live in California and that's all the government does is take money for nothing. Currently we are spending billions on the rail to nowhere.

Bill Clinton called this guy "the amateur." I think that's way to gracious. Saboteur is really what it is. The guy is a crook and he defies logic outright.

Thanks for the depression, the nonstop fearmongering, the "un-American" (TIME) noncooperation since 2/4/2010, and a whole culture of lies. Pub dupes!

Teachers, Firemen, and policemen are big gov't now LOL... Stupidest voters ever. Thank you Pub Propaganda Machine. A disgrace.

Even a McCain aide said last August's Jobs Act would have produced 2 million jobs and 2% more growth, cut UE 1%- can't have any jobs bills, just BS electioneering for dupes only. A disgrace.

Seriously. That's what he said. He said that cuts in spending at the local and state levels are what is hurting the economy.

Obama: The 'Weaknesses In Our Economy' Are Due to Cuts in State and Local Gov't | CNSNews.com

I live in California and that's all the government does is take money for nothing. Currently we are spending billions on the rail to nowhere.

Bill Clinton called this guy "the amateur." I think that's way to gracious. Saboteur is really what it is. The guy is a crook and he defies logic outright.
Out of touch with reality? That is a severely inadequate representation of Obama's problem. Not only is he "out of touch with reality", he has his own conjured up scheme regarding what reality should be like...a fantasy land in which the majority of citizens work for the government and are paid salaries from the taxes imposed on private businesses and taxes imposed on all the people.

Obama is absolutely THE most incompetent POTUS we have had to date.

BIG GOVERNMENT and more government employees is NOT the answer.

SMALLER GOVERNMENT (less intrusive and less controlling) and fewer government employees is a good start!

Yup, much better to have all those laid off teachers on ue andwelfare, not supplying demand for businesses...Also job bills NEVER worked LOL. Great job pubbies!

Change the channel dupes. Too late for most of you, I guess, a marvel of propaganda hate and talking points...

I know, tax cuts for the bloated rich, RAISE military spending, and destroy Medicare- cut the debt starting in 2035- Romney is brilliant! LOL

Insanity

Perhaps he should have run for Mayor and then Governor before he ran at the federal level.

I know, tax cuts for the bloated rich, RAISE military spending, and destroy Medicare- cut the debt starting in 2035- Romney is brilliant! LOL

Insanity

Then tell Obama to stop doing that seeing as that is what he has in fact done.

You need to cut spending (military, and social programs), you need to cut bad regulation… then and only then, if possible you lower taxes.

You can’t do what Bush and Obama have done. You can’t increase Government spending on military and social spending while adding massive new regulations but then lower taxes while talking about raising them. You build crushing debt and freak everyone out because they can’t make a plan for the future seeing as they won’t know if they are lucky enough to get or keep getting some sort of vote buying, deficit building tax credit, or if their taxes will just go up.

The fact of the matter is the left nor the right is honest about making cuts, so we end up with more spending and more programs and more regulations. Yet both sides claim they cut taxes and in fact do cut taxes, then they use that as a way to discredit a balanced budget when things are not paid for and the markets are swinging up and down 500 points everyday due to no one knowing wtf is going on and who is going to pay for all the wars and welfare we can’t afford.

We have something like a 1.5 trillion dollar deficit every year, cutting 300 billion from military spending ain't gonna fix the problem, but it would help. What do you offer we do to get the rest of the way to a balanced budget?

franhasHPV does not want to admit that bush was a big Government liberal... I do wonder if franhasHPV can provide us with any data showing Bush to be a small Government conservative on any level.

In fact I wonder if franhasHPV can provide any evidence Obama's polices on such issues as the economy and wars is any different than what Bush did.

Yup, much better to have all those laid off teachers on ue andwelfare, not supplying demand for businesses...Also job bills NEVER worked LOL. Great job pubbies!

Change the channel dupes. Too late for most of you, I guess, a marvel of propaganda hate and talking points...

Some live in areas where potholes, fires, floods, crimes, etc. disappear upon command; I do not. I see police & ambulances going by this afternoon, I know what the cause is, they are NOT going to a BBQ in this weather.

Last edited:

Some live in areas where potholes, fires, floods, crimes, etc. disappear upon command; I do not. I see police & ambulances going by this afternoon, I know what the cause is, they are NOT going to a BBQ in this weather.

Then both of you better come up with a way to keep paying for all the shit you demand because you're putting police, firefighters and medics on ambulances out of business.

I really don't think I can handel anymore stupid people today, I might have to stop reading posts by people on these boards lol.

Thanks for the depression, the nonstop fearmongering, the "un-American" (TIME) noncooperation since 2/4/2010, and a whole culture of lies. Pub dupes!

Teachers, Firemen, and policemen are big gov't now LOL... Stupidest voters ever. Thank you Pub Propaganda Machine. A disgrace.

Even a McCain aide said last August's Jobs Act would have produced 2 million jobs and 2% more growth, cut UE 1%- can't have any jobs bills, just BS electioneering for dupes only. A disgrace.
No, idiot, the stupidest voters ever put the current idiot in the White House.

Pinhead!!

Forum List

Back