Obama: The Do Nothing Senator Turned President

Abraham Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He became a country lawyer, an Illinois state legislator, and a one-term member of the United States House of Representatives but failed in two attempts at a seat in the United States Senate.
Lawyer- check, Ill. State Rep- check, one term member of Congress- check. What was this thread about again?

About a Junior Senator with no accomplishments winning the White House and the result of such an inexperienced Presidency has been predictable.

An epic fail.

He became a country lawyer, an Illinois state legislator, and a one-term member of the United States House of Representatives but failed in two attempts at a seat in the United States Senate.
Lawyer- check, Ill. State Rep- check, one term member of Congress- check. What was this thread about again?

About a Junior Senator with no accomplishments winning the White House and the result of such an inexperienced Presidency has been predictable.

An epic fail.

Even Presidents have said there is no prior experience that will prepare anyone for the Presidency. I think you have an axe to grind. Since he took office he had the most productive two years of any President in the last 40+ yrs. Also, unemployment #'s have consistently gone down since he took office. Granted there's still unemployment. Why do some righties think that the 2nd worst, econ downturn in the history of the country can be over & done w/ in < 3 yrs :eusa_eh: :cuckoo: Whats your REAL problem w/ the President? I think its because he's a Democrat. Amiright?

An epic fail.

No, it means an empty suit could be a great US President.

An epic fail.

Even Presidents have said there is no prior experience that will prepare anyone for the Presidency. I think you have an axe to grind. Since he took office he had the most productive two years of any President in the last 40+ yrs. Also, unemployment #'s have consistently gone down since he took office. Granted there's still unemployment. Why do some righties think that the 2nd worst, econ downturn in the history of the country can be over & done w/ in < 3 yrs :eusa_eh: :cuckoo: Whats your REAL problem w/ the President? I think its because he's a Democrat. Amiright?

NO....it's because he seems to have somebody other then the US taxpayer's interests in mind.

And the only thing Obama has produced is more hardship for American workers and businesses.

To be honest with you, if a Republican did what Obama has done, and said what he has said I would be jumping down his throat with both feet.

An epic fail.

No, it means an empty suit could be a great US President.

Great is at best an overstatement.

At worst a total fabrication.

Last edited:

An epic fail.

NO....it's because he seems to have somebody other then the US taxpayer's interests in mind.

And the only thing Obama has produced is more hardship for American workers and businesses.

To be honest with you, if a Republican did what Obama has done, and said what he has said I would be jumping down his throat with both feet.

So you're for campaign finance reform then? Who's he working for that Bush wasn't?

Last edited:

So you're for campaign finance reform then? Who's he working for that Bush wasn't?

George Soros for one.

I really don't think he's working for Hamas, but he seems to have similar interests.

Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace. Eight years later, he left Obama with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars. Obama has done a good job cleaning up the mess. We have had 14 straight months of job growth, the banks have recovered and paid back the TARP money, and GM is profitable again.

I think Bush II may have left a 1.4 trillion deficit. Add the two, off- budget (unpaid- for) wars and it amounts to much, MUCH more.

Just the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut and the unfunded drugs for votes bill was much more than 1.4 trillion. Some estimate 5 trillion or more.

what? care to show a post of mine where I didn't think they are idiots? Or did you just lie about what I think or have thought?

and way to deflect from the entire discussion. Are you being a racist when you think a white guy is an idiot? Yes or no?

I think you're an idiot and that doesn't make me a racist. Do other people think you are an idiot? Yes or no? I go with "yes".
\\
Poor Deano can't answer as to why he stupidly claims that people who think the POTUS sucks are racists so he resorts to projecting.

For one thing, you claim Obama hasn't done anything before he was president. Remember, the thread is, "Obama: The Do Nothing Senator Turned President". I post proof that shows otherwise WITH links.

Right wingers have carded the president, questioned his citizenship, his religion, his education and attacked his family in ways they never have in the history of the country. Then you bring Glen (the president has a deep seated hatred for white people) Beck and Rush (Barrack the Magic Negro) Limbaugh into the conversation and whine that it's unfair to bring up race.

You
are
an
idiot.

You should just go away.

Instead of repeating right wing talking points, prove something. Something that doesn't start with "Everyone knows....).

You and your "ilk" are what's wrong with the right wing.

I think you're an idiot and that doesn't make me a racist. Do other people think you are an idiot? Yes or no? I go with "yes".
\\
Poor Deano can't answer as to why he stupidly claims that people who think the POTUS sucks are racists so he resorts to projecting.

For one thing, you claim Obama hasn't done anything before he was president. Remember, the thread is, "Obama: The Do Nothing Senator Turned President". I post proof that shows otherwise WITH links.

Right wingers have carded the president, questioned his citizenship, his religion, his education and attacked his family in ways they never have in the history of the country. Then you bring Glen (the president has a deep seated hatred for white people) Beck and Rush (Barrack the Magic Negro) Limbaugh into the conversation and whine that it's unfair to bring up race.

You
are
an
idiot.

You should just go away.

Instead of repeating right wing talking points, prove something. Something that doesn't start with "Everyone knows....).

I'm not even part of the right wing you fucking idiot.

Now explain how disagreeing with a black man on ANYTHING is automatically racism.

Before Barack Obama was elected POTUS his record of legislative accomplishment was practically non-existent. Even his spokespersons couldn't remember if he had any.

Now that he's President he's known mostly for spending us into poverty, giving us a health care law that everyone wants out of, and for pissing off our allies repeatedly, Israel the latest this week.

So the Dems are running around telling us the GOP candidates are weak when in fact this President is merely a media invention. He has more baggage then Samsonite, yet they pick at Republicans, twist their words, and pick them off one by one.

This video is the way the MSM used to be. What changed????

YouTube - &#x202a;Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments&#x202c;&rlm;

Barack Obama sponsored 137 bills from 4 Jan 2005 until 16 November 2008. Two became law.[1] This figure does not include bills to which Obama contributed as cosponsor, such as the Coburn-Obama Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 or the Lugar-Nunn Cooperative Proliferation Detection, Interdiction Assistance, and Conventional Threat Reduction Act of 2006. Nor does it include amendments to other bills, although in the Senate these are not required to be germane to the parent bill and can therefore effectively be bills in their own right.[2] During the same time period, Obama has co-sponsored 689 bills in total; 408 of which had secured his support by the day they were originally introduced in the Senate.

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, looks like a Senator to busy doing "nothing".

You know, if you are going to lie about the man, at least make it a "good lie". Not one so easy to disprove. It makes all right wingers look stupid, petty and racist.

There is all this evidence of Obama's accomplishments and these right wingers keep repeating the same dumb talking points. Notice how they ignore this huge body of work.

Like I said, McCain, after 18 years "co-sponsored" 1200 pieces of legislation. I couldn't find any that he sponsored or authored. Obama, in 3 years sponsored or authored 137 and co sponsored over 600. How is that an "empty suit"?

THAT'S A LOT OF FUCKING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

\\

You
are
an
idiot.

You should just go away.

Now explain how disagreeing with a black man on ANYTHING is automatically racism.

Why would I? I never said that.

See, you are a delusional idiot. You just make stuff up.

\\

You
are
an
idiot.

You should just go away.

Because we say so and we control perception in this country thru the liberal MSM. Don't believe me? Look who's shaping the minds of your kids.

Before Barack Obama was elected POTUS his record of legislative accomplishment was practically non-existent. Even his spokespersons couldn't remember if he had any.

Now that he's President he's known mostly for spending us into poverty, giving us a health care law that everyone wants out of, and for pissing off our allies repeatedly, Israel the latest this week.

So the Dems are running around telling us the GOP candidates are weak when in fact this President is merely a media invention. He has more baggage then Samsonite, yet they pick at Republicans, twist their words, and pick them off one by one.

This video is the way the MSM used to be. What changed????

YouTube - &#x202a;Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments&#x202c;&rlm;

Barack Obama sponsored 137 bills from 4 Jan 2005 until 16 November 2008. Two became law.[1] This figure does not include bills to which Obama contributed as cosponsor, such as the Coburn-Obama Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 or the Lugar-Nunn Cooperative Proliferation Detection, Interdiction Assistance, and Conventional Threat Reduction Act of 2006. Nor does it include amendments to other bills, although in the Senate these are not required to be germane to the parent bill and can therefore effectively be bills in their own right.[2] During the same time period, Obama has co-sponsored 689 bills in total; 408 of which had secured his support by the day they were originally introduced in the Senate.

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, looks like a Senator to busy doing "nothing".

You know, if you are going to lie about the man, at least make it a "good lie". Not one so easy to disprove. It makes all right wingers look stupid, petty and racist.

There is all this evidence of Obama's accomplishments and these right wingers keep repeating the same dumb talking points. Notice how they ignore this huge body of work.

Like I said, McCain, after 18 years "co-sponsored" 1200 pieces of legislation. I couldn't find any that he sponsored or authored. Obama, in 3 years sponsored or authored 137 and co sponsored over 600. How is that an "empty suit"?

THAT'S A LOT OF FUCKING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama signed on with others but he was never the driving force for their implementation.

It reminds me again of the writing of the immigration bill that Ted Kennedy was co-author of. They were just putting the finishing touches on the thing and Obama shows up and starts suggesting provisions to add to it. Teddy snapped at him saying "Shut the fuck up!!! We went over all of that shit months ago. Where the hell were you then??"

This is the real Obama. He screws off for months on end and allow everyone else to do the lion's share of the work, then he attempts to glam onto it at the last minute and try to take credit for it. It's a pattern he's developed throughout his charmed life. He took two years to write his book after graduating from law school but it turns out he was out getting high or just plain fucking off while William Ayers was writing it for him.

Last edited:
\\

You
are
an
idiot.

You should just go away.

I can think for myself. I see what Obama is doing. His policies are merely a massive redistribution of wealth from taxpayers and businesses that support his opposition to non-taxpayers and businesses that support him. He's in the business of picking winners and losers. This is as corrupt as you can get.

Forum List

Back