obama the criminal

The Deathers aren't as much fun as the Birthers and this thing is no fun at all. Surely Trump can do better than this.

Oh the Donnald will play this fiddle all the way to the bank.

He knows these people will watch his every show no matter how crappy right up until he cuts them loose what he is really doing to them.

He is dragging them arround like rag dolls and in the end will be responsible for outing them as the most gullible group of people in American history.

The tea party has been literally being conned out of money for some time now due t o their inabilty to face cold hard facts and their desire to believe ANYTHING no matter how full of crap it is to bolster their gut wrenching hate for anything Obama.
Republicans must separate themselves from conspiracy theories and sensationalists like Trump or they will lose creditability with voters. The majority of American voters don’t care where the president was born and certainly are not concerned about Obama’s father who abandoned him as child. They don’t care whether Bin Laden was killed in a firefight or executed, just so he’s dead. When it comes to selecting a president, voters are concerned with real issues not conspiracy theories.

How could he be "raised" as a Muslim but go to a "Catholic" school?

Don't you guys ever give up?

And yet, Bush and the Republicans gave up so easily on Bin Laden. Only took 6 months. Republicans have been going after Obama for years. Talk about misplaced priorities.

Only Obama is "black". That makes all the difference.

While i don't agree with the OP on this thread, I went to Catholic school for 3 years, and knew a Jewish kid there.

?

he was hiding out ?

he wanted to be circumcised?

he had a thing for nasty nuns?

?

This is quite a gem.

As an IRS tax examiner,one of many former federal jobs, I have seen what it appears Barry Soetoro has done, mostly by illegal aliens attempting to acquire a new identity in the U.S and/or criminals looking to acquire a new ID.........

Barry was raised as a Muslim in Indonesia........

......The public knows Barry Soetoro finished high school in Hawaii as Barry Soetoro and attended Occidental as Barry Soetoro where he did drugs and flunked out of school. After dropping out of Occidental, Barry showed up in New York, homeless and on drugs. (Barry’s own admission) Barry then hooked up with a Pakistani to live with and traveled back to Indonesia on his new boyfriend’s dime to renew his Indonesian passport and traveled to Pakistan with him....

....Ask any law enforcement officer in a large city or detective and they will tell you homeless young men on drugs in large cities usually end up as male prostitutes. Barry ended up as a world traveler with a degree… (Not likely)

.....One could only suspect that a person addicted to drugs returning from Pakistan to New York, the main route for Afghan heroin into the U.S., maybe Barry had a reason to start using a new name. There are literally over 1 million open warrants on file in New York… maybe Barry is one of them?....

...against the Russians, so they would help him get into a law school.

....The Saudi family has admitted to paying for Obama to attend Harvard and gave Harvard a gift of $20 million dollars..

In shot: Barrack Obama is really a Muslim, drug addicted, male prostitute, college drop out, tax cheat, con man, Russian confidant, and Saudi suck up.

You'd have to really work to find any more pejoratives to tack onto Obama.

Kudos to the guy who wrote the blog for a great work of fiction.

Last edited:
The Deathers aren't as much fun as the Birthers and this thing is no fun at all. Surely Trump can do better than this.

He knows these people will watch his every show no matter how crappy right up until he cuts them loose what he is really doing to them.

He is dragging them arround like rag dolls and in the end will be responsible for outing them as the most gullible group of people in American history.

The tea party has been literally being conned out of money for some time now due t o their inabilty to face cold hard facts and their desire to believe ANYTHING no matter how full of crap it is to bolster their gut wrenching hate for anything Obama.
Republicans must separate themselves from conspiracy theories and sensationalists like Trump or they will lose creditability with voters. The majority of American voters don’t care where the president was born and certainly are not concerned about Obama’s father who abandoned him as child. They don’t care whether Bin Laden was killed in a firefight or executed, just so he’s dead. When it comes to selecting a president, voters are concerned with real issues not conspiracy theories.

Presidents are different than legislators; people vote (usually) for whom they like more. There was no reason Hillary should have lost the Democratic Nomination for President. People simply didn't like her. Her husband Bill was and continues to be wildy popular in Democratic circles; one would have rightly made the assumption from her position papers that she would have been a carbon copy of his policies.

In my opinion, people often vote for President based more on who they like than what they did or say they will do. Obama, to borrow a phrase from ECON101, was a category killer due to white guilt being his real running mate; no way he gets that many votes again regardless of his record.

I think you are right that people don't care about birth places or what someone's father did and that voters are, most of the time, concerned about real issues but when they vote for POTUS, there is more to it than whether or not someone has written Journal Articles.

This is quite a gem.

As an IRS tax examiner,one of many former federal jobs, I have seen what it appears Barry Soetoro has done, mostly by illegal aliens attempting to acquire a new identity in the U.S and/or criminals looking to acquire a new ID.........

Barry was raised as a Muslim in Indonesia........

......The public knows Barry Soetoro finished high school in Hawaii as Barry Soetoro and attended Occidental as Barry Soetoro where he did drugs and flunked out of school. After dropping out of Occidental, Barry showed up in New York, homeless and on drugs. (Barry’s own admission) Barry then hooked up with a Pakistani to live with and traveled back to Indonesia on his new boyfriend’s dime to renew his Indonesian passport and traveled to Pakistan with him....

....Ask any law enforcement officer in a large city or detective and they will tell you homeless young men on drugs in large cities usually end up as male prostitutes. Barry ended up as a world traveler with a degree… (Not likely)

.....One could only suspect that a person addicted to drugs returning from Pakistan to New York, the main route for Afghan heroin into the U.S., maybe Barry had a reason to start using a new name. There are literally over 1 million open warrants on file in New York… maybe Barry is one of them?....

...against the Russians, so they would help him get into a law school.

....The Saudi family has admitted to paying for Obama to attend Harvard and gave Harvard a gift of $20 million dollars..

In shot: Barrack Obama is really a Muslim, drug addicted, male prostitute, college drop out, tax cheat, con man, Russian confidant, and Saudi suck up.

You'd have to really work to find any more pejoratives to tack onto Obama.

Kudos to the guy who wrote the blog for a great work of fiction.

Fuck the terrorist supporters that hate America.

And yet, Bush and the Republicans gave up so easily on Bin Laden. Only took 6 months. Republicans have been going after Obama for years. Talk about misplaced priorities.

Obama is only 1/2 Black. The other 1/2 is White. His Mother was White. He was raised by a White Grandmother & Grandfather. I say that makes him 3/4 white the other 1/4 is black from his Black Father that abandoned him at birth.
So quit with Obama is Black stuff.
Why not talk about his whiteness for a Change :lol:
March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough

While i don't agree with the OP on this thread, I went to Catholic school for 3 years, and knew a Jewish kid there.

?

he was hiding out ?

he wanted to be circumcised?

he had a thing for nasty nuns?

?

I guess his parents wanted him to get a good education, and it was a better option than the public schooling system. But my point is just because you go to catholic school-doesn't mean you're a catholic (or not a muslim).

Presidents are different than legislators; people vote (usually) for whom they like more. There was no reason Hillary should have lost the Democratic Nomination for President. People simply didn't like her. Her husband Bill was and continues to be wildy popular in Democratic circles; one would have rightly made the assumption from her position papers that she would have been a carbon copy of his policies.

In my opinion, people often vote for President based more on who they like than what they did or say they will do. Obama, to borrow a phrase from ECON101, was a category killer due to white guilt being his real running mate; no way he gets that many votes again regardless of his record.

I think you are right that people don't care about birth places or what someone's father did and that voters are, most of the time, concerned about real issues but when they vote for POTUS, there is more to it than whether or not someone has written Journal Articles.
Hilary just like Obama rejects stereotype roles. She works in a field dominated by men where she has to proved that she is not only their equal but often superior. Unlike many other women in politics, she is foremost a politician, not a mother, wife, or homemaker. Many men and women just don't like this. It's a similar situation for Obama. It's hard for a lot of people, particular older folks to accept him as president. He just doesn't fit the image.

Hilary just like Obama rejects stereotype roles. She works in a field dominated by men where she has to proved that she is not only their equal but often superior. Unlike many other women in politics, she is foremost a politician, not a mother, wife, or homemaker. Many men and women just don't like this. It's a similar situation for Obama. It's hard for a lot of people, particular older folks to accept him as president. He just doesn't fit the image.

I believe you are right on all counts.

[
Fuck the terrorist supporters that hate America.

LOL. Turnabout and all..............

In all seriousness, this is a complete work of fiction. It's one man's mind run amok with speculation (calling it speculation gives it too much credit).

The fact that the whacked out far fight would buy this shows you how nuts they are.

Okay Candycorn, let me ask you this question. Does the BS on the flag in your post stand for Bullshit or Barry Soetoro? Because it might change your message depending on your answer.

Immie

candyfag always posts stuff like that when he knows he is defeated.

I prefer "cackacorn" for our buddy, but that's just me bro. :razz: He's a nice guy really. He's just a little misled. ~BH

I KNOW your trying to be funny.this troll is a paid shill.

Forum List

Back