obama the criminal

How could he be "raised" as a Muslim but go to a "Catholic" school?

Don't you guys ever give up?

And yet, Bush and the Republicans gave up so easily on Bin Laden. Only took 6 months. Republicans have been going after Obama for years. Talk about misplaced priorities.

Only Obama is "black". That makes all the difference.

And yet, Bush and the Republicans gave up so easily on Bin Laden. Only took 6 months. Republicans have been going after Obama for years. Talk about misplaced priorities.

Get over your over-played, race-baiting load of 100% bullshit. ~BH

You'd have to question the article from the very first sentence wouldn't you?
Trump is correct, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding something in his past that is very bad... and it may not be his citizenship. (Trump would not say this if he did not know something and he has the money to get the dirt...)
Where are the unbelievable things that his investigators have discovered in Hawaii?

The Deathers aren't as much fun as the Birthers and this thing is no fun at all. Surely Trump can do better than this.

Obama is only 1/2 Black. The other 1/2 is White. His Mother was White. He was raised by a White Grandmother & Grandfather. I say that makes him 3/4 white the other 1/4 is black from his Black Father that abandoned him at birth.
So quit with Obama is Black stuff.
Why not talk about his whiteness for a Change :lol:

The Deathers aren't as much fun as the Birthers and this thing is no fun at all. Surely Trump can do better than this.

Oh the Donnald will play this fiddle all the way to the bank.

He knows these people will watch his every show no matter how crappy right up until he cuts them loose what he is really doing to them.

He is dragging them arround like rag dolls and in the end will be responsible for outing them as the most gullible group of people in American history.

The tea party has been literally being conned out of money for some time now due t o their inabilty to face cold hard facts and their desire to believe ANYTHING no matter how full of crap it is to bolster their gut wrenching hate for anything Obama.

Last edited:

While i don't agree with the OP on this thread, I went to Catholic school for 3 years, and knew a Jewish kid there.

You dont get to deside wether he is black or not.

I have decided that I am now black how does that work for you?

You very well may be, I bet you have way more black realtives than you think.

I have one aunt and three cousins and a coupl great aunts and uncles to be exact. But that doesn't fullfil the required answer I am from now on discrbing myself as black how does that work for you?

Forum List

Back