Obama -The By-pass Congress president

Naw, he's saying Congress can't act, so I'll do what I can with the power the executive branch has. If Congress doesn't like whatever he does, they can legistate over it. If whatever he does is deemed unconstitutional the courts can overturn it.

Whatever he does, grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show.

except for the little fact that congress CAN act and he knows it, they just won't act the way Dick Tater wants em to act.

Congress is divided and cannot pass any controversial legisation. If the House passes something the Senate will reject it and visa versa.

Well some presidents that were called dictators, kings or were accused of going beyond their powers were, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Andrew Jackson, and some presidents that were probably not called dictators or kings, Chester A, Arthur, Millard Fillmore, James Garfield and Rutherford B. Hayes.

THE EXECUTIVE ORDER

THE NEW DANGERS

A Presidential Executive Order, whether Constitutional or not, becomes law simply by its publication in the Federal Registry. Congress is by-passed. Here are just a few Executive Orders that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President

The first one on your list. John F. Kennedy: Executive Order 10990

You've been duped.

snopes.com: President Obama's 923 Executive Orders

That article was written in 1995. I wasn't referring to O or Kennedy.

The first one is an order to re-establish the Federal Saftey Council. There is nothing in it having to do with allowing the Federal Governement to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports. The second one is fo Assigning Telecommunications Management Functions. Nothing to do with seizing control.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are contingency plans to do all those things in case of a national emergency but those are not them.

Obama weighing executive action on guns | Political Headlines | Comcast

Obama weighing executive action on guns
Facing powerful opposition to sweeping gun regulations, President Barack Obama is weighing 19 steps he could take through executive action alone, congressional officials said.

Basically he telling America ,I do not give a shit what anyone says ,I do as I please. My fellow Americans you have re elected a Dictator.

I recommend this book to Obama:

wtesy.jpg

Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened Monday afternoon that he would file articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama if he institutes gun control measures with an executive order.
Stockman warned that such executive orders would be “unconstitutional” and “infringe on our constitutionally-protected right to keep and bear arms.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Stockman's blowing smoke up your ass.

Who needs Congress when they refuse to do their jobs?

At least America has someone who is willing to do something

Naw, he's saying Congress can't act, so I'll do what I can with the power the executive branch has. If Congress doesn't like whatever he does, they can legistate over it. If whatever he does is deemed unconstitutional the courts can overturn it.

except for the little fact that congress CAN act and he knows it, they just won't act the way Dick Tater wants em to act.

Congress is divided and cannot pass any controversial legisation. If the House passes something the Senate will reject it and visa versa.

That's how it is supposed to work asswarp so we don' have dick taters

Not for long. The Senate will either impeach the b@st@rd or the House will cut off the funding for the WhiteHouse. He'll find himself having to hitch a ride from somebody else in order to appear at any more fundraisers after that. Long ago, they used to depict ladies hitching a ride from drivers passing by coyly hiking their skirt a little.
Wonder if Barry would think of enticing a passing driver to stop for him by demurely pulling up a pantleg? Barney Frank, Ed Markey, Ed Schultz, and Keith Olberman would surely stop if they saw Bam arrayed like that. I know I certainly wouldn't Then mebbe I might.. Remember the Texas female dentist in her Mercedes who caught her husband in the motel parking lot just after he sauntered out of the room he had just finished sharing with the strange bimbo alongside him. The lady dentist was so upset she accidentally drove over her husband in drive, then became so flustered by what she had just done she put the Mercedes in reverse and backed over him accidentally again. Then she hysterically repeated the same sequence of events three more times. Claimed the four passes were all completely and totally accidental, she did. Just four little bumps in the road.

How is this a bad thing?
Better they do nothing than have some knee jerk reaction and emotionally pass some bad legislation.

That's how it is supposed to work asswarp so we don' have dick taters

Not true. The current form of obstructionism is new. In the past they had a thing called a compromise. It had been used successfully to pass bi-partisan legislation until President Obama took office. Furthermore an EO is simiply not a effective as legisation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back