Obama The birth certificate ?

No, i am not American and that why you think it is funny ? you are wrong a lot of peoples that are not American don't like Obama there is something about him that not clean...i say that to you because i could read people when i see them i would be surprise if something come out on Obama like for Hillary and her e-mails

I don't find you not being American funny- I find you repeating old stereotypical answers of Americans explaining why they are not racists because "I have a black friend" or "I like Sydney Poitier".

Let me be clear- I don't assume you are a racist- I just find your defensive explanations of why you couldn't be a racist to be funny.

Going back to President Obama- I assume like every President, and that includes President elect Trump - that he lied about some things. There is always more than we know. But all things considered, President Obama has been one of 'cleanest' Presidents.

And none of that has anything to do with the Birther idiocy.

President Obama's place of birth has been repeatedly confirmed as Hawaii by the State of Hawaii- going back to when he was only a Senator- and when his place of birth in Hawaii was confirmed by the Republican Director of Health, appointed by the Republican Governor who was in charge of Barack Obama's presidential opponent's campaign.

If you assume that the State of Hawaii cannot be trusted- then frankly you will just always proclaim that any official document that doesn't say what you want it to say is a fraud.

And if that's true then Obama can not be born at two places at the same time?

"On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombassa, Kenya. Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her 9 month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama's went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961. Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."

Well that is a not particularly well written piece of Birther fantasy fiction.

Why do we know that this is fantasy fiction?

Because
a) Barack Obama's father never left the United States in 1961 (immigration records show no exit or entry of Barack Obama Sr. in 1961)
b) Barack Obama Jr.'s birth certificate clearly indicates the place and hospital of his birth.
View attachment 98656

Now to make it interesting fan fiction you would need an official Kenyan source to officially confirm that Barack Obama was born there, and produce an official birth certificate from Kenya- not the one the con artist was trying to sell.

For bonus points- riddle me this- how did Ann Dunham bring her infant son from Kenya to Hawaii without a passport?
No, i am not American and that why you think it is funny ? you are wrong a lot of peoples that are not American don't like Obama there is something about him that not clean...i say that to you because i could read people when i see them i would be surprise if something come out on Obama like for Hillary and her e-mails

I don't find you not being American funny- I find you repeating old stereotypical answers of Americans explaining why they are not racists because "I have a black friend" or "I like Sydney Poitier".

Let me be clear- I don't assume you are a racist- I just find your defensive explanations of why you couldn't be a racist to be funny.

Going back to President Obama- I assume like every President, and that includes President elect Trump - that he lied about some things. There is always more than we know. But all things considered, President Obama has been one of 'cleanest' Presidents.

President Obama's place of birth has been repeatedly confirmed as Hawaii by the State of Hawaii- going back to when he was only a Senator- and when his place of birth in Hawaii was confirmed by the Republican Director of Health, appointed by the Republican Governor who was in charge of Barack Obama's presidential opponent's campaign.

If you assume that the State of Hawaii cannot be trusted- then frankly you will just always proclaim that any official document that doesn't say what you want it to say is a fraud.

"On August 4, 1961 Obama's mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombassa, Kenya. Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her 9 month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama's went to the beach to cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 pm on August 4, 1961. Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth."

Because
a) Barack Obama's father never left the United States in 1961 (immigration records show no exit or entry of Barack Obama Sr. in 1961)
b) Barack Obama Jr.'s birth certificate clearly indicates the place and hospital of his birth.
View attachment 98656

Now to make it interesting fan fiction you would need an official Kenyan source to officially confirm that Barack Obama was born there, and produce an official birth certificate from Kenya- not the one the con artist was trying to sell.

For bonus points- riddle me this- how did Ann Dunham bring her infant son from Kenya to Hawaii without a passport?
Precisely for the passport the rules are not different for a new born ?

How are the passport rules different for a newborn?

well, it say they flew with baby Obama to Honolulu...simple as that.

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

Obama's official record of birth indicates otherwise.

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

Many of us are fine with Obama's birthplace being Kenya.

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

I have never observed going through Customs without any documentation ever to be simple. I have gone through U.S. and foreign Customs probably 100 times- maybe 200 times, and not once have they let me through without a passport.

Why do you think they would ignore the requirement for a passport for a Baby Obama?

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

Many of you are fine with believing that the world is flat.

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

Maybe but there a lot of strange thing surrending Obama is wife for a example.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

I have never observed going through Customs without any documentation ever to be simple. I have gone through U.S. and foreign Customs probably 100 times- maybe 200 times, and not once have they let me through without a passport.

Why do you think they would ignore the requirement for a passport for a Baby Obama?
Because he was a babie a new born that why...every couple could take a plane and go in the USA for example and the mother give birth to her child

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

Maybe but there a lot of strange thing surrending Obama is wife for a example.

I try to excuse English being your second language, but that sentence makes even less sense than most Birther posts.

Because
View attachment 98656

Because
View attachment 98656

Because he was a babie a new born that why...every couple could take a plane and go in the USA for example and the mother give birth to her child

So you think if you have a newborn in another country, that the parents can bring a new born in without a passport?

You Birthers.....LOL....you just make crap up in your desperation to deny that President Obama is the President of the United States.

Because your fantasies are so much more fun than the facts
Birth Abroad

Birth of U.S. Citizens Abroad

A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met.

The child’s parents should contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA) to document that the child is a U.S. citizen. If the U.S. embassy or consulate determines that the child acquired U.S. citizenship at birth, a consular officer will approve the CRBA application and the Department of State will issue a CRBA, also called a Form FS-240, in the child’s name.

According to U.S. law, a CRBA is proof of U.S. citizenship and may be used to obtain a U.S. passport and register for school, among other purposes.

The child’s parents may choose to apply for a U.S. passport for the child at the same time that they apply for a CRBA. Parents may also choose to apply only for a U.S. passport for the child. Like a CRBA, a full validity, unexpired U.S. passport is proof of U.S. citizenship.

Of course if President Obama's mother had done any of those things- there would be actual records of
a) her being outside the United States(there are none before she goes to Indonesia years later)
b) President Obama being born in Kenya(there are none)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back