Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History

Whats with this $10,000 bullshit, most do not make $10,000 a year since fuckstick Obama took the reins,so give it a rest with your phony ass internet wager Obama asslicker.....:9:
Whenever Eddie believes he is right he makes a $10,000 bet. It is his habit. The fact that he would not back his 5 million lie with his favorite $10,000 proved he knew he was lying all along to anyone familiar with his style.
Do you have a gaming license?
First of all, I asked him to BACK UP or warranty his 5+ million disabled claim. And lastly a wager requires an unknown outcome, both he and I knew the real number was 1.5 million disabled, which is why I knew he would not back up what he knew was a lie. I knew he would try to bluff me with numerous lying CON$ervoFascist sources like The WSJ, but I also knew he would never put any money where his lying mouth was. And I was proven right!

wa·ger (wjr)
n.
a. An agreement under which each bettor pledges a certain amount to the other depending on the outcome of an unsettled matter.
b. A matter bet on; a gamble.
2. Something staked on an uncertain outcome; a bet. See Synonyms at bet.

too stupid!! He added 30 million to Medicaid and 5 million to Social Security disability. How's that for starters.

See why we are positive a liberal will be so slow??
Worthless lying scum that you are, after welshing on the opportunity to back that lie with your favorite sum of $10,000 you simply post what you know is a lie in another thread.

See why we are positive CON$ervoFascists are worthless lying scum.

of course if there was a lie you would not be so afraid to say what it is. What does your fear tell you about your character and IQ??

Your lie was highlighted in your post

If you have evidence that I lied I will pay you $10,000. Bet??
There, pretend to not be able to see it now!

Obama has added only 1.5 million to the disability rolls.
Pay up liar!

Worthless lying scum that you are, after welshing on the opportunity to back that lie with your favorite sum of $10,000 you simply post what you know is a lie in another thread.

See why we are positive CON$ervoFascists are worthless lying scum.

of course if there was a lie you would not be so afraid to say what it is. What does your fear tell you about your character and IQ??

Your lie was highlighted in your post

There, pretend to not be able to see it now!

Obama has added only 1.5 million to the disability rolls.
Pay up liar!

Forum List

Back