Obama the anti-christ?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Jack Van Impe: Tribulations starting in 2012?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrM8G7Reik&feature=related]YouTube - Jack Van Impe: Tribulations starting in 2012?[/ame]

“THE ENTIRE WORLD WILL WORSHIP HIM”?

This cannot be obama. He is the most hated man in the world.

Is that Van Impe and GODZILLA his ho, tea baggers, the 35 nuts that threaten to kill him each day??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

Barrack Sodobama is left-handed!

"The Bible contains about 25 unfavorable references to the left hand. In the best known example, in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations: And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' ... Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.'" (Matthew 25:31-34, 41)"

MORE:FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

These radical Christians religious fanatics are more dangerous to this society than terrorist and they live among us. This is really some strange and scary s****.

Jack Van Impe is the kind of guy that gives religion a black eye. When you look at what he said about left handedness you have to be able to put two and two together and realize he's a charlatan - it's an entirely misinterpreted and stupid deduction on Van Impe's part. The better characterization would be that Jesus would put the good guys to his right and the bad guys to his left and tell them which way they would be going - up or down. It has nothing to do with left handed people or right handed people. For God's sake!

As for Van Impe's predictions on the future - hell - Herbert W. and Garner Ted Armstrong were peddling that story of "the end of time" for 50 years or more. They were always getting "revelations" - straight from God's lips to their ears. They made an absolute fortune preying on the hearts and minds of their followers. They were damned good salesmen. The old man is dead now but Garner Ted still has a television ministry and is no doubt still making a tidy sum off the misery of others.

It's been awhile since I've picked up a Bible but somewhere in there it says, "Freely you have been given, freely give." Or something along those lines. Basically - you've been given God's message without charge so don't be selling what God/Jesus said to others. When you have a fire and brimstone hell's-a-poppin' televangelist yelling at the top of his/her lungs ... beware. Their "ministry" is always in dire straits and in need of financing. Their numbers are legion - Falwell, the Armstrongs, Van Impe, the Bakkers .......

This shit just pisses me off.

Last edited:

As funny as this is, you only need to post this video ONCE on this board, not make countless threads about it. THanks. _EZ

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrM8G7Reik&feature=related]YouTube - Jack Van Impe: Tribulations starting in 2012?[/ame]

Is that Van Impe and GODZILLA his ho, tea baggers, the 35 nuts that threaten to kill him each day??

"The Bible contains about 25 unfavorable references to the left hand. In the best known example, in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations: And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' ... Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.'" (Matthew 25:31-34, 41)"

These radical Christians religious fanatics are more dangerous to this society than terrorist and they live among us. This is really some strange and scary s****.

Jesus preached the New World Order and he was hated then and he is hated now.
One religious belief, one people under one beloved leader, Jesus Christ.

Jesus' Plan for a New World (Book): The Mustard Seed Getting ready to hear Jesus 1. Jesus' new world order 2. Not business as usual 3. Finding the Jesus who preached the sermon ...
http://www.cacradicalgrace.org/.../merchant.mvc?...JE... - Cached - Similar

MAYBE JESUS IS THE ANTI-CHRIST.

Oh good lord.... JVI? For someone with a doctorate in theology he sure shoves a lot of his own ideas in. But then again, I'm used to that from pre-tribbers with Israel Replacement fetishes.

There is but one sign that 'restarts' the clock of prophecy and that is Israel making of peace with her neighbors for 7 years. The 'man' who does it will be the anti-christ. And you can forget the whole pre-trib rapture at that point. scripture doesn't bear that out. A more... sound... study of end times prophecy can be found by Marvin Rosenthal called "The Pre Wrath Rapture" Not perfect, but it does wipe away a lot of misconceptions. A passable primer and connection to resources found here:

Prewrath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This thread should probably move to religion/ethics too.

The Tribulation is supposed to last 7 years. By my reckoning it began on 9/11/01 and ended 11/4/08 with the coming of "The Messiah". Rush said so! :eusa_pray:

Care, I would like to take you to a real Baptist church or two.

An eye opener.

Primitive and Hardshell varieties.

They are more truely like the origional US baptist churches. Not like those progressive liberal baptist churches :eek:

Last edited:

sus preached the New World Order and he was hated then and he is hated now.
One religious belief, one people under one beloved leader, Jesus Christ.

Jesus' Plan for a New World (Book): The Mustard SeedGetting ready to hear Jesus 1. Jesus' new world order 2. Not business as usual 3. Finding the Jesus who preached the sermon ...
http://www.cacradicalgrace.org/.../merchant.mvc?...JE... - Cached - Similar

MAYBE JESUS IS THE ANTI-CHRIST.

George Bush had copped a lot not only from US citizens but also from abroad. In here, Mr. Obama gets one joke about him and people have lost their jobs, their lifetime careers. Is he a dictator? :cool:

Oops, speaking against the President could be dangerous from now on!

Last edited:
he cant be the anti-christ because i am.

but don't tell anyone yet. its still a secret.

666 is supposed to be the number of the anti-Christ.

6 is also the number of mankind in the Hebrew theology.

666 is actually a group of 3 men who will try to control the world.

Forum List

Back