Obama: The Abortion Extremist

Where's the media on this?! It's ridiculous! Some Senate candidate in MO. says some off the wall stuff about a female body's reaction to rape and they immediately pin it on Romney/Ryan.. but not a word is said about Obama's WAY extreme positions on abortion..

That is so sick, but nope.. Not a word about that. :eusa_boohoo:

They're silent because industrialized baby killing is pretty much a cornerstone of the progressive movement so there's no need to be outraged. And they sure as hell don't want the rest of us knowing how much they admire China's reproductive policies, so best to simply keep quiet.
You... Address what someone says about not addressing something... When... Someone addressed it in the post directly above yours.

*blink*blink*

Retarded. Tribal. Monkeys.

:lol::lol::lol:
Simple case of having not read the entire thread before commenting, not that it would have mattered much.
Hang in there, chances are you'll get over it. ;)

Last edited:
They're silent because industrialized baby killing is pretty much a cornerstone of the progressive movement so there's no need to be outraged. And they sure as hell don't want the rest of us knowing how much they admire China's reproductive policies, so best to simply keep quiet.
You... Address what someone says about not addressing something... When... Someone addressed it in the post directly above yours.

*blink*blink*

Retarded. Tribal. Monkeys.

:lol::lol::lol:
Simple case of having not read the entire thread before commenting,
That's a fair point.

not that it would have mattered much.
Why not?

Hang in there, chances are you'll get over it. ;)
*chuckles* I hope so.

"Conserva-Doody" is right although, my first choice was Mental Midget.

I get so effing sick of the constant lies from the right. But, its not as though they can tell the truth. If they did, they'd be laughed out of Tampa.

Got a link to an actual news site and not some right wing blog?

People said that Breitbart was "reliable" too, and look how that turned out.

Listen to the audio. Or keep deflecting.

Why did Obama vote against the second version of this law that specifically said it wasn't threatening Roe V. Wade as a whole?

You don't have an answer.

Actually, based on the way the GOP has edited words that Obama has said, unless you can provide a reliable link, I'm not gonna believe you, because not only has Mittens edited his words, but others have as well.

Try again Constant Douche.

There are no edits on the tape. It's from the Illinois State Senate records. But keep deflecting, and vote for the guy that supports infanticide and the VP candidate that sympathizes with China's one child per family law!

You seem just as sick as they are.

Why did Obama vote against the second version of this law that specifically said it wasn't threatening Roe V. Wade as a whole?

Actually, based on the way the GOP has edited words that Obama has said, unless you can provide a reliable link, I'm not gonna believe you, because not only has Mittens edited his words, but others have as well.

There are no edits on the tape. It's from the Illinois State Senate records. But keep deflecting, and vote for the guy that supports infanticide and the VP candidate that sympathizes with China's one child per family law!

Yeah..............sure................like there were no edits on Mittens' commercial where he tries to make it look like Obama said "if we keep talking about the economy, we're going to lose", when he was clearly quoting McCain. Not to mention the Breitbart hatchet job done on that black woman trying to portray her as a racist.

But...................I can see why you are bitterly clinging to this, you're too fucking retarded or lazy to go find it on a real news site.

Keep it up Conserva-Doody, you're filling this thread up with shit. Keep going and you could probably sell this thread as fertilizer.

Conservadude or whatever is correct. There is no edit on the tape. And I agree with Obama on why he didn't pass it.

But he didn't say such a thing. You're just making up strange stories.

Look, your party is getting hammered on this, and you desperately want to deflect. Yes, it is that obvious. Too bad we're not going to let you deflect.

Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUkbuhXzbvI&feature=player_embedded]Audio: Obama argues against Born Alive legislation in IL state senate - YouTube[/ame]

In 2001, then IL state Sen. Barack Obama for the 2nd year in a row was the sole senator opposing Born Alive Infant bills state senate floor.

Audio of senate floor debates is destroyed when transcripts are written. Until now only the Chicago Tribune was known to have audio of this debate but has not released it.

But we now have it. In the audio Obama is arguing against calling for a 2nd physician if the 1st physician - the abortionist - has decided the baby s/he has just aborted alive is nonviable.

Most would recognize the potential for subjective opinion in this case. The abortionist is being paid to kill the baby predelivery, and a live birth would indicate s/he botched, for one thing.

For another, often these babies are being aborted because the abortionist has stated they are handicapped. A living baby could also be evidence the abortionist made a wrong diagnosis.

Barack Obama, a self-professed champion of the little guy and opponent of bullies, in this case argued in favor of trusting the abortionist. And the reasons are obvious. The abortion lobby in 2008 promised to spend $30 MILLION for their candidates as well as get out the vote.

In this audio Obama utters these infamous words among many:

"... if that fetus or child - however way you want to describe it - is now outside the mother's womb...."

and

"... but there's, let's say, movement or some indication that, in fact, they're not just coming out limp and dead...."

Skip to about 3:31 for pertinent audio..

It will be easier from this link. Takes you straight to Obama

Audio: Obama argues against Born Alive legislation in IL state senate - YouTube

Neal Boortz has been right on this subject for decades on the political side of the abortion issue. Moderate Republican women flock to the Democrats over this sole issue.
And what takes the cake is how totally fucking ignorant right to lifers are on the legal side of the abortion argument.
This country was founded on legal abortion from the English Crown Monarchy dictates and I am OPPOSED to it for my family. Only in French dominated colonies was it deemed illegal but that was a rarity. In Colonial times families of wealth had abortions also for convenience only and it was never illegal.
And why was that?
The facts of abortion are that AT NOT TIME ever in this country has abortion, when illegal, been used to prosecute offenders other than a mild slap on the wrist. Rarely, if ever, was the woman EVER prosecuted.
And of course that sense of civility and care was because we are a nation founded on Christian principles.
Yeah right!
For the dumb masses here on THE LAW if Roe was overturned TOMORROW:
There will NEVER be a Federal law outlawing abortion as there is NO way to prosecute it or determine who needed one "for the health of the mother" as NO doctor anywhere, anyplace in America WILL MONDAY MORNING QB another doctors decision on that crucial fact.
Secondy, this is what will happen if Roe was overturned:
1. It goes back to each INDIVIDUAL STATE.
WELL DUH But of course I have to tell you these facts because NO right to life organization will.
2. Some states it will be legal with many exceptions
Some states it will be legal with few exceptions.
Some states it will be illegal with many exceptions
Some states it will illegal with few exceptions.
Some states will outlaw it with NO exceptions.
Some states it will be legal with NO exeptions.
So what do we end up IN THE REAL FREAKING WORLD, in The United States of America, a nation founded ON THE LAW, THE CONSTITUTION and not God and men?
If a woman that has $$$ lives in a state that bans it outright then what does she do? Pays a lot of cash to a doctor to state she "is in medical need of an abortion" or goes to another state and has her legal abortion.
And the woman that has NO $$$ that lives in a state that bans it outright IS FORCED BY THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT to have a baby she does not want and most likely has no clue how to raise.
Facts and THE LAW are a real bitch to those too ignorant to do any research.

Yeah..............sure................like there were no edits on Mittens' commercial where he tries to make it look like Obama said "if we keep talking about the economy, we're going to lose", when he was clearly quoting McCain. Not to mention the Breitbart hatchet job done on that black woman trying to portray her as a racist.

But...................I can see why you are bitterly clinging to this, you're too fucking retarded or lazy to go find it on a real news site.

Keep it up Conserva-Doody, you're filling this thread up with shit. Keep going and you could probably sell this thread as fertilizer.

You wouldn't accept it if MSNBC's Rachel Maddow told you it was true. You worship at the altar of abortion-loving Obama.. That is quite clear.

Conservadude or whatever is correct. There is no edit on the tape. And I agree with Obama on why he didn't pass it.

Thanks for seeing that there's no bias, but I really wonder about a person that agrees with this stance.

You think a law.. (that has ZERO affect on a women's right to an abortion).. that states if a baby survives an abortion and has signs of life, the abortion doctor HAS to try to save it.. You think that's a bad thing?!

:eusa_eh:....

AN ACT concerning infants who are born alive.

Be it enacted by the People of the State of Illinois, represented in the General Assembly:

Section 5. The Statute on Statutes is amended by adding Section 1.36 as follows: (5 ILCS 70/1.36 new)

Sec. 1.36. Born-alive infant.

(a) In determining the meaning of any statute or of any rule, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative agencies of this State, the words "person", "human being", "child", and "individual" include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

(b) As used in this Section, the term "born alive", with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after that expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion.

(c) Nothing in this Section [the bill] shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being born alive as defined in this Section.

Section 99. Effective date. This Act takes effect upon becoming law.

Full text of the law Obama voted AGAINST in committee.

Also.. to the point of there being "an existing law in place"..

I did some research and....

The only time an abortion "doctor" had to attempt to save the life, is when he/she had previously declared the baby ("fetus") to be viable outside the womb. In other words, if the abortion was done at 7 1/2 months and the doctor didn't think the baby had viability outside the womb yet, he wouldn't be obligated to give it life saving care.. So in other words, the law was completely useless and riddled with loopholes.

Now.. Obama didn't even mention this in his objections on the floor.. They were completely different objections.. Like objecting to denying what he called a "viable fetus" the right to life.. He never mentioned an "existing law" in his objections.

He voted against saving born alive failed abortions and stated that he didn't want his daughters punished with a baby.. And we're supposed to be concerned about a Senate candidate in MO..

Smh.

I can read and understand english, so I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that Obama didn't say such a thing. Your own references confirm you're just making it up.

"if that fetus or child - however way you want to describe it - is now outside the mother's womb."

That is absolutely _not_ "calling a newborn baby a 'fetus outside the womb'", as you directly claimed. You are either deliberately lying, or inept at using English. In either case, no one is obligated to address your little strawman.

This kind of illustrates the bigger question, that being "Why can't pro-lifers debate in good faith?".

I can read and understand english, so I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that Obama didn't say such a thing. Your own references confirm you're just making it up.

"if that fetus or child - however way you want to describe it - is now outside the mother's womb."

That is absolutely _not_ "calling a newborn baby a 'fetus outside the womb'", as you directly claimed. You are either deliberately lying, or inept at using English. In either case, no one is obligated to address your little strawman.

This kind of illustrates the bigger question, that being "Why can't pro-lifers debate in good faith?".

Please do explain what your savior meant, then.

Thanks for seeing that there's no bias, but I really wonder about a person that agrees with this stance.

You think a law.. (that has ZERO affect on a women's right to an abortion).. that states if a baby survives an abortion and has signs of life, the abortion doctor HAS to try to save it.. You think that's a bad thing?!

:eusa_eh:....
No... I think it's stupid to have a second doctor look at it to try. It's a waste of resources in a field where there aren't really enough to go around in the first place.

Edit: Of course this goes along with what I'm saying in another thread as well. I believe in saving people... A person... Not a body. I'm not going to rehash the whole thing here so: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242017-the-democrats-war-on-babies-7.html#post5878339

Although this would be pertinent directly to what is being talked about as a pro-choice person.

To change that opinion that I have one would have to logically explain why the body of a human (fetus) is more important than the person who is carrying it (mother). If a person(mother) is carrying another person(Fetus in process of or completed Rapid brain development), then hey... No abortion... I don't support that at all unless lives are in danger, and then it's not an abortion it's a emergency medical procedure to save lives. Then we have the ability to try to save both. And we should in my opinion.

Last edited:
Please do explain what your savior meant, then.

First show a willingness to debate in good faith. If you're going to tell me I think Obama is my "savior", there's no reason to give you the time of day. After all, no matter what I say, you're going to ignore it and tell me what I really think. Other to point out your repeated inability to discuss anything in good faith, what's the point in speaking with you?

Forum List

Back