Obama Thanks Himself in Teleprompt Blunder

obama is a stuttering buffoon without his telepromter. Take it away and this is what you get...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MyW9e5QdWxk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MyW9e5QdWxk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

the teleprompter is destroying this country, let's outlaw it. wouldn't that be awesome, they either have to read from a paper that forces them to look down or...forbid, speak without notes.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I had hoped that once it was so very clear that Bush distroyed our country for the ggain of the wealthy these Americans would put country over party.

I guess I just thought too much of them and now have to face the sad fact that they dont give a rats ass about whats best for the country , they only care about party.

Ya cause Bush spent less in 8 years then Obama did in 2 months. Remind me again how that is good?

I had hoped that once it was so very clear that Bush distroyed our country for the ggain of the wealthy these Americans would put country over party.

I guess I just thought too much of them and now have to face the sad fact that they dont give a rats ass about whats best for the country , they only care about party.

Ya cause Bush spent less in 8 years then Obama did in 2 months. Remind me again how that is good?
thats not accurate RGS
but Obama does have a higher deficit than Bush did in 8 years

what a fucking hypocite you are.

Bush used one everywhere and could not speak off the cuff without stuicking his head up his ass.

They're grasping at straws. Everyday, it's some other petty thing.

kinda sounds like the Dems the last 8 years.....amazing how much alike they are....whats even more amazing,is the people who,just cant seem to see that.....

Geez,....once again,sounds like the Dems also.......someday Truth you will pull your head out of the Donkeys ass and probably see that the Dems And Repubs are just 2 pimples on the same ass......hopefully......but i am not going to hold my breath.....

Sorry guys, but this shit isn't nearly as bad as "If the question comes up at the Tower Board meeting, you might want to say you were suprised! <_>!" D'oh!

LOL... Yeah, that's right... The guy can't think fast enough to read something aloud and know that when his own name is being mentioned for 'thanks' that he's thanking himself...

Yessir that's one well spoken highly intelligent moonbat you've got right there... But I do believe that he may be the smartest Leftist, there is... at least on TV...

What is SO ODD, is you can't find this particular illustration of genius ANYWHERE on TV.

If Bush had said this... if would have been 150 of 200 cable channels simultaneously for a week

LOL... Yeah, that's right... The guy can't think fast enough to read something aloud and know that when his own name is being mentioned for 'thanks' that he's thanking himself...

Yessir that's one well spoken highly intelligent moonbat you've got right there... But I do believe that he may be the smartest Leftist, there is... at least on TV...

What is SO ODD, is you can't find this particular illustration of genius ANYWHERE on TV.

If Bush had said this... if would have been 150 of 200 cable channels simultaneously for a week

Come on now. Oblah blah gets a pass on stuff like this becasue he is just "too tired". Too tired to meet properly with our allies,buy proper gifts,respond to world events yadda yadda. All that bowling and partying is taking it's toll on the poor poor man.

Obama is a fraud and the moonbats in the media know it too,it's just too late for them and they have to suck it up "smile" "nod" deflect and pretend to ignore,even if they look like fools for doing so.

at least with Bush we got a good laugh when he fucked up.....this guy is about as funny as Al Franken....and he is TRYING to be cool......Bush did it in all seriousness....and then rolled with it....and we got a good laugh out of it.....you can do an hour TV show on Georges fuck ups.....

Forum List

Back