Obama Tells Supporters To Hit "Mute" When Ads About Him Air -video

I mute Romnoid. He has yet to say anything important. He keeps changing positions as often as he changes his socks, or one hopes his magic underwear.

There is an old saying, "it is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Does anyone have any doubt about No altering quotes-Meister, and how dangerous he is to America

Absolutely agree.

Oh and I added the correct punctuation and upper case letters so it makes some sense.

Hey Dudley, you know there are rules here about editing quotes, right?

Its a good joke but really, people really need to listen to the lies the R is putting out cuz it will result in more votes for President Obama.

dont listen to the dems lies people i will save u the time, the dems never lie, and u can quote that for truth.

now people can see why smart people begin to leave the dem party, they get tired of the child like mindset.

He is just upset because he hasn't attained his campaign goal of one billion.
But it's OK when Dem's do it.

And I can see his followers now. When a truthful ad about Obama comes on they sit in the floor with their back to the TV, hands clamped over their ears, eyes squinched shut screaming NONONONONONONONO.
I swear I though the time would come when the good people of America would at long last see the Emperor without his new clothes on and snap, 'hey, I've been bamboozled', but I severely underestimated the intelligence of those people.
Some folks will swallow anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back