Obama Tells Supporters To Hit "Mute" When Ads About Him Air -video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
can't be hearing anything negative about him..
good grief..what a child

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOW1P2FRRuQ]Obama Tells Supporters To Hit "Mute" When Ads About Him Air - YouTube[/ame]

comments at site

...and they will too because that's how it works in a collective

obama_1984_poster-r700e79dbf7bc44c1bb97573c2f9c2269_wad_400.jpg

I'm warning you all again and not for the last time, Obama is a dangerous man. He's a malignant narcissist and is heading for his first defeat. This won't end well for him or for the USA

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Good grief. Does he not realize when he says stupid stuff like, "They'll be spending more money than we've ever seen". that people out here know how much money he's been given? The hypocrisy and the implied lies are astounding.

I'm warning you all again and not for the last time, Obama is a dangerous man. He's a malignant narcissist and is heading for his first defeat. This won't end well for him or for the USA

He would turn the US into Syria if he thought it would keep him in power.

"The other side will spend more ..."

Obama's quality of helping people to not waste their time on idiocies is an attribute worth voting for and reflected in his open discussion ....

There is an old saying "it is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" does anyone have any doubt about Obama and how dangerous he is to America

I hope everyone pays attention to what Obama said. The dude is having fun.

don't worry, The majority that Disapprove of Obama are paying attention and will show it in the election..I hope you are paying attention then, it should be fun

DVR's are cool. Thing is I FF through all ads......

It was a pretty funny clip.

Since he was chosen to be the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, Barack Obama has been the subject of unfettered "adoration" for much of his adult life...the "golden child" who was given six figure book deals and high powered jobs in a prestigious law office and university. His entire life has been built upon this "facade" of intelligence...a facade that he carefully constructed in a book about himself that contained as much fiction as it did fact.

He doesn't like being criticized. He doesn't like it at all. Why? Because it's never happened to him before. He's used to things being given to him with very little work on his part to make that happen. That six figure book deal? The Nobel Peace Prize for simply showing up? Someone else writing legislation and letting him sign his name onto it? A sweetheart deal on his big Chicago mansion from man like Tony Rezko? Obama believes that all of these things are his "due" because HE is Barack Obama and he believes his own hype.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Its a good joke but really, people really need to listen to the lies the R is putting out cuz it will result in more votes for President Obama.

There is an old saying, "it is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Does anyone have any doubt about No altering quotes-Meister and how dangerous he is to America

Absolutely agree.

Oh and I added the correct punctuation and upper case letters so it makes some sense.

Does Obama EVER work anymore?

Or is the last year of a Presidency just for traveling around giving childish speeches and raising money for his own re-election

I do hit mute, when Obama ads against Romney are aired. Obama appears to be a pathological liar when it comes to making accusations against his opponents. Even the Washinton Post has almost stated as much.

Forum List

Back