Obama Tells Reporters What to Say

it ws the president's press conference. he has the right to call it for the purpose that he chooses.

that isn't telling them *what* to write. but he generally gets to set the subject he's prepared to discuss.

did he refuse to answer her after?

i'm guessing no, or you would have written that.

dismissed.
A candidate for President of the United States should be prepared to answer any question at any time...not just the ones that he's been coached on recently. People should be allowed to ask any question of a candidate whether it ruffles the feathers or not.

Obama is a fucking pussy, a spoiled brat and an inadequate President. He thinks that dialog between him and reporters should be scripted so he can use a teleprompter to keep from sticking his foot in his mouth. Besides that...he's a goddamned Marxist asshole who needs to be exposed!
The press failed to bring that out.

That's the trouble with having a 90% extremist liberal press. They know they have to obfuscate the truth from the public.

Here's the problem about bias:

ABC- left
CBS - left
NBC - left they deliver the daily obama talking points
MSNBC - radically left
PBS - leaning left
CNN - left leaning radical left
MSM - radical left
FOX - moderate to slightly right of center
WSJ - moderate
Washington Post - left
Washington Times - right
Newsweek - radically left
US News & World Report - left
TIME Magazine - radical left
NYTimes - radical left
Drudge - neutral
Breitbart - moderate leaning right
NYPost - moderate
Forbes - moderate
World Net Daily - neutral
Huffington Post - Radical Left
Glenn Beck - right

Some stories, some candidates, and some elections are case-by-case and do not apply to general polar views of the news source.

you are fucked in the head you know that bag lady?

White House Cleans House on First Amendment.

Read the link.

OK, here's just a sample of how Obama only wants to be asked certain questions so he can use his limited time to beat up the right:

Donna Deegan of FCN Jacksonville initially seemed to apologize for not broaching the appointed subject right away.
“Mr. President, I know we were asked to talk about sequestration today,” she said, but then added she wanted to talk about something else first. Finally, she got to it:
“Let’s talk a little bit about sequestration, because I know that’s why you invited us here,” she said.
Obama used an interview with WVEC Norfolk to specifically bash Republicans

Well, how do you like them apples?

I thought it was common knowledge that all members of the (D) are prepared ahead of time.

That's why they hate going on FOX, they don't have ready answers.

Read the link.

OK, here's just a sample of how Obama only wants to be asked certain questions so he can use his limited time to beat up the right:

Donna Deegan of FCN Jacksonville initially seemed to apologize for not broaching the appointed subject right away.
“Mr. President, I know we were asked to talk about sequestration today,” she said, but then added she wanted to talk about something else first. Finally, she got to it:
“Let’s talk a little bit about sequestration, because I know that’s why you invited us here,” she said.

Those aren't apple's you're grasping for, mate. Those are straws.

:lol:

Read the link.

This thread is yet another desperate, ignorant, and pathetic attempt to salvage Romney’s failed presidential bid.

There are no ‘First Amendment’ issues here.

There is no government effort to exact prior restraint or restrict the publication or reporting of any information concerning any issue – the press is completely free to write what it wishes about the president, his administration, or upcoming legislative issues.

The president is at liberty to share his opinions or speculation as to a pending legislative issue, such as sequestration, with the press, or not.

Forum List

Back