Obama tells Putin to go screw himself

It's almost like the Cons on this board are rooting for Putin. Obama enrages them so much they are willing to root for a ex KGB, election stealing strongman against the best interest of the US.

I'm not rooting for anyone here... frankly, the jury's still out on what Snowden's motives were. I'm not in the "he's a hero" crowd or the "he's a traitor" crowd yet. At this point, I don't give a rats ass what happens to him.

All I'm saying is that it is ridiculous to even put Obama in the same league with Putin. Putin is a seasoned KGB guy, a seasoned bureaucrat and quite ruthless.

Obama is none of the above.. he's a piker compared to Putin.

gun_width_600x.jpg

Vladimir-Putin-Harley-thumb-415x299-9772_width_600x.jpeg

img-cs-6-putin-judo_075404456839_width_600x.jpeg

The Russians have a Man as their president.

We have.....

president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg

images

obamathrow2.jpg

We have become a Nation of pussies

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

One thing I'd like to correct though. We have not become a nation of pussies (did you see the epic ass-kicking we gave the scum in Afghanistan & Iraq?). The Dumbocrats have become a party of pussies. We (conservatives) are the one's who make up the bad-ass U.S. Navy Seals (just ask Marcus Luttrell, Chris Kyle, or any other Seal no longer bound by service to silence). Like everything else in our nation, the parasite Dumbocrats mooch off of our willingness to still fight so they can enjoy freedom.

Obama has cancelled his scheduled one on one meeting with Putin

So much for ignoring international law

Obama cancels meetings with Putin amid tensions

President Obama is canceling plans to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow next month — a rare diplomatic snub.

The move is retribution for Russia's decision to grant temporary asylum to National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden. It also reflects growing U.S. frustration with Russia on several other issues, including missile defense and human rights.

A top White House official says Obama still attends to plan the Group of 20 economic summit in St. Petersburg, Russia, but has no plans to meet with Putin there one-on-one.
I can't believe how gullible some of you are.

Obama tells the President of Russia 18 months ago that after he is re-elected he will be free to talk (about giving Alaskan territorial oil-rich waters back to Russia after we bought it through Secretary of State Seward!)

It's our property and it's in Alaska's rightful ownership.

It is not to be given to anybody so a President can goddamn take foreign money under the table and put it into his stinkola offshore banks.

So you are demanding that now, all of a huge big sudden this snubbery deal is on the up and up and there will be no meeting? Well, the pantywaist press won't tell!

You better wake up and smell the coffee.

Obama's already given 3 stinking communist countries our oil drilling rights in the Gulf of Mexico when he beat up our drillers and put ten thousand high-paying American jobs to unemploy people in his enemy group of the AMERICAN oil energy business.

Obama's a dancing devil, and he will come home with Snoddy but without our arctic territorial waters one of his predecessors paid for with hard cash when Russia needed the money to cover a war they were having. :cranky:

If you don't think Obama's the biggest crook on the globe, you are a sucker. I bet you thought this was right wing hatred. It isn't. Judicial Watch is an equal opportunity finder of graft and corruption, no matter which side of the aisle they occupy. Here's what can be proved on Obama, who is on their 2012 Most corrupt politicians list (again): Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington?s ?Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians? for 2012 | Judicial Watch

I'm real sorry, but the man the hard left inserted into power is a real animal against the Constitution of the United States.

Last edited:
It's almost like the Cons on this board are rooting for Putin. Obama enrages them so much they are willing to root for a ex KGB, election stealing strongman against the best interest of the US.

I'm not rooting for anyone here... frankly, the jury's still out on what Snowden's motives were. I'm not in the "he's a hero" crowd or the "he's a traitor" crowd yet. At this point, I don't give a rats ass what happens to him.

All I'm saying is that it is ridiculous to even put Obama in the same league with Putin. Putin is a seasoned KGB guy, a seasoned bureaucrat and quite ruthless.

Obama is none of the above.. he's a piker compared to Putin.

gun_width_600x.jpg

Vladimir-Putin-Harley-thumb-415x299-9772_width_600x.jpeg

img-cs-6-putin-judo_075404456839_width_600x.jpeg

The Russians have a Man as their president.

We have.....

president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg

images

obamathrow2.jpg

We have become a Nation of pussies

unlike obama the girl with the crown on her head

actually got the ball over the plate

--LOL

Obama told Putin to screw himself?

Before or after America gets screwed by giving up Alaska's territory purchased in the nineteenth century by our Secretary of State Seward? :rolleyes:

Obama said: wait till after I'm re-elected to Russia's president while the world watched.

[ame=http://youtu.be/gfUmqbtItTE]President Obama and Russian President - Caught on Open Mic !! - YouTube[/ame]

OKAY, USA PRESS: Are You Sleeping? :rolleyes:

We know your answer starts with a resounding "YES!!!!!"

Forum List

Back